It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did cavemen eat dinosaurs or visa-versa???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I had posted another dino post. It got me thinking....

If dinosaurs and humans lived on the planet at the same time as suggested by the bible, then who ate who???

In the movie Jurassic Park it's suggested that the Raptors where extremely dangerous, very intelligent, maybe like packs of wolves.

But if cave men were able to hunt the Wooly Mammoth then they easily could have hunted dinosaurs. Problem being they would end up getting hunted too most likely.

I wonder who hunted who?

P.S.: Even if you don't believe they lived at the same time, then just use your imagination and play along anyway okay.

edit on 27-9-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Considering how homo-sapiens were non-existent during the time of dinosaurs I'd have to say;

Neither.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
double post because you are double wrong.
edit on 27-9-2012 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Yup. I think dinosaurs are around 200 or so million years ago? And homosapiens now are like what? 200,000 years ago to anatomical modernity and behavior modernity about 50,000 years ago (yeah, we're a little slow lol)
edit on 27-9-2012 by Svipdagr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
considering there is growing evidence to say that humans and dinosaurs co-existed, this is something i've wondered before too. also considering humans are very adept at destruction, and have already run a good few species into non-existence, i'd say this is a legitimate question. one day they might find dinosaur fossils alongside human fossils and they'll still try and tell us that the dinosaurs were here a long time before humans.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Svipdagr

Dinosaurs died out 65 million years ago. Homo Sapiens has been around for 200,000 years.

Neither hunted each other, unless a pocket of dino's survived for 65 million years against all odds only to be turned into burgers by hairless chimps..

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny
considering there is growing evidence to say that humans and dinosaurs co-existed, this is something i've wondered before too. also considering humans are very adept at destruction, and have already run a good few species into non-existence, i'd say this is a legitimate question. one day they might find dinosaur fossils alongside human fossils and they'll still try and tell us that the dinosaurs were here a long time before humans.

Growing evidence?

Where?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Given theres about 64.5 million years between dino popping his clogs and fred flintstone turning up theres not been much chance to eat dino meat

but if they did live side by side i wouldn't of put much odds on us surviving as they would of eaten any crops we would of planted and everytime we came into view i'm sure either some flying reptile or a goodly sized dino would of had us for lunch

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Everybody knows that Dinosaurs evolved into highly intelligent beings who eventually took off into another Dimension using their acute spiritual powers.

They left only the bones of their former bodies for us to discover, and their tee-pee's and wooden dream-huts were eventually destroyed by the elements over millions of years.

Their pets (primitive versions of them, the equivalent to our monkeys and apes) were left behind, and evolved into birds and lizards.

I'm writing a book about it right now.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Dinosaurs and humans did not co-exist...sorry.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Indeed an interesting way to ignite a debate! Bible vs. Jurassic Park!

wow.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Have you seen the picture of the Dinosaur at the Cambodian temple? Take a look. It's kind of weird considering everything I was taught in school about how dinosaurs did not exist during the times of Homo-sapiens. The picture was carved by Homo-sapiens in Cambodia.

And to answer you question, I'm sure they probably ate Dinosaurs and vice versa.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koreanphood
Have you seen the picture of the Dinosaur at the Cambodian temple? Take a look. It's kind of weird considering everything I was taught in school about how dinosaurs did not exist during the times of Homo-sapiens. The picture was carved by Homo-sapiens in Cambodia.

And to answer you question, I'm sure they probably ate Dinosaurs and vice versa.

STUPID DINOSAUR LIES

Despite finding no evidence of humans mingling with dinosaurs, creationists still continue to pump out one stupid lie after another and promote what they believed to be evidence to support their claims which includes showing off a collection of blatant distorted photos taken of centuries old drawings, carvings, and paintings depicting modern animals and mythical monsters creationists mistook as dinosaurs on purpose only because they're shaped like them, never mind the details inside that clearly shows to us they're not.

One of the images creationists claim to depict a dinosaur only because of its shape comes from the ruins of an ancient Buddhist Temple near Angkor Wat called Ta Prohm located in Angkor, Cambodia. According to cryptomundo.com, it is concluded to be an Indian rhinoceros since the carving has real big horns jutting from its head and faint markings of folding rhino skin. But creationists, such as these staunchest ones from s8int.com for instance, still insists it's a Stegosaurus since, to them, the animal in the image below (center)…

Did the creationists ever mention the fact that the creature in the image has a short, skinny, droopy mammalian tail and legs at an even height unlike the real Stegosaurus that has a thick reptilian tail and long hind legs and short front legs? Did they mention that the creature bore a big, round, neckless head with a beakless mouth and have what appears to be faint lines on its body that's an indicative of sheets of folding rhinoceros skin? Not to mention the fact that the so-called plates perfectly match the embellishments surrounding the animal images and are not being fully triangular, kite-shaped, and arranged in a zig-zag, double row pattern?

Nope. Apparently not.

Me thinks humans and dinosaurs never existed at the same time.
edit on 27-9-2012 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Here you go, conclusive proof humans ate dinosaurs.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Considering how homo-sapiens were non-existent during the time of dinosaurs I'd have to say;

Neither.

Even if you don't believe they lived at the same time, then just use your imagination and play along anyway okay.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

I see. The only problem with that explanation is that a Indian rhinoceros has a tusk above it's nose form every picture I have seen. I don't see one in the stone carving at Ankor Wat. I clearly see a Stegosaurus. From what I can tell, a Stegosaurus hind legs are longer that it's front legs just like the carving and it clearly has armor plating on it's back. Maybe someone with more knowledge about about Dinosaurs can elaborate.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by badvok123
Here you go, conclusive proof humans ate dinosaurs.

That actually is pretty solid proof. What are those, super-saur-azz ribs?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Growing evidence?

Where?

Rite hear inun this fance mooseam wit al tha siency dieoramas ce thar that litel dino wit the sadel an tha gerl wit tha dino.

creationmuseum.org...

This is what happens when a nation spends its wealth on bombs instead of books.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Just play along anyway then.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

just use your imagination then and just say they were at the same time period, who would win?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join