It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Volunteer Busted Only Registering Romney Voters (VIDEO)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

A video uploaded to YouTube on Friday depicting a young woman registering voters in El Paso County, Colorado claiming she works for the clerk's office, but is only registering voters who support Mitt Romney has gone viral over the weekend.

The person recording the video exits a Safeway grocery store and a young woman who is registering voters outside the store asks her, "Are you voting for Romney or Obama?"

The woman recording responds, "Well, wait, I thought you were registering voters a minute ago."

To which the young woman replies, "I am." The person recording then asks, "Well, who are you registering? All voters?"

"Well, I'm actually trying to register people for a particular party. Because we're out here in support of Romney, actually," the young woman registering voters says.

"And who is paying you for this?" The video recorder asks.

"We're working for the County Clerk's Office," the young woman replies with some hesitation and confusion.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

lol, talk about being desperate... But why would anyone admit they are just trying to register Romney voters only? Wouldn't you pretend to be doing both? Just really stupid on this girls part all around.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
duplicate thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Duplicate post or not, I hadn't seen this video and it is pretty funny as well as disturbing. You can see exactly how their scheme works in this video. It all works on a need to know basis. All that girl needs to know is that she is being paid, but she doesn't really know the exact specifics of who is paying her. Then when you contact the group she claims was paying her, they can deny everything and claim to not even know who she is. It's like a game of nods and winks... vast fraud can be organised without really leaving any evidence to prove who is responsible for it.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

The whole thing looks staged and acted out.

I bet it is an anti-Romney production.

"The Young Turks" is a Liberal network.....ultra Liberal.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
NVM
edit on 27-9-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
This needs to be posted on all the voter suppression threads.

The Rabid Right complain when churches bus the congregation to the polls. But this is blatant fraud.

To be fair though. I do feel a little sorry for the young girl. I doubt she's even particularly political. She just took a job getting paid per voter registration, No doubt there will be a few Semour Butts and Amanda Hugenkiss' on the list.

Hopefully the group that is paying her, and no doubt others, will be discovered. I doubt it was the County Clerk's Office as she hesitated to much before saying that. As if she had been told to say it was them if asked.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

No, no you got it all backwards.

I bet this is an pro-Romney "anti-Obama" production.

The whole thing looks soo staged and acted out (it doesn't), so everybody would think it is an anti-Romney production when in fact.... now i got dizzy from the spin...

Anyway, i'm sure Breitbart did it, they're right-wing ....ultra right-wing and they did it before, you know.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by talklikeapirat

It's an amateur night show.

Deliberately done that way to appeal to the weak Obama supporters.

Not easy to fool everybody however.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
That is just pathetic.
I mean, A for effort and all, but seriously, guys?

Obama must really be doing an awful job of destroying America if the Romney supporters have to resort to these kindergarten tactics.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I asked in the last thread and got no responses (of course), but what evidence is there that any of this is real at all, or illegal? If everything claimed about this video is true, are you claiming Democrats don't do this?

I'm so tired of this dumb #. It's all meant to take focus off what really matters, the economy and foreign policy of Barack Obama and the Democrats who have been calling the shot since 2006.
edit on 27-9-2012 by PvtHudson because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I'm not sure how this thread is even open, since one was created 4 days ago now:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But here:

www.koaa.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Besides the fact that she's hawt, what's the point of registering voters for a particular party outside of a grocery store, doesn't registering to vote in elpaso encompass more than being approached by someone to register? I know I'm registered I don't think you can be approached by a random person andthey have the ability to register you.... seems like she's an actress.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It is illegal to register only one party. It is illegal to canvas for "Romney people" and register just those people and not "Obama people" as well.

This was one example of a violation of campaign laws and it was caught on camera. Yet here are the usual cons out in force to defend the practice or deny it took place - deflection and denial.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

I'm so tired of this dumb #. It's all meant to take focus off what really matters,

Ummm, then why do you continue to make threads on dumb #. About Obama interviews and journalists.......

What you meant to say "I'm tired of threads that expose republicans".

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Oh boy, congratulations, you found some GOP corruption....too bad the Democratic Party has their own issues with this. These back and forth, Democrat / Republican threads are getting tiresome. Both parties stink and are merely puppets to big business.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Do we really care about wether canidate 1a or 1b wins? This is just more BS to make you believe into the fact you have a choice by being minipulated into anger about fraud. IT's a joke man. A bad joke. ANyone who cares is falling for it. If you actually want a choice, you have to get rid of the fools on both sides of the isle. But most are so blindly following their leaders, they don't see the truth. Again, who cares about some vote fraud when the whole thing is a sham.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I posted a thread of this video after you. Realspoke you're still my favorite ats person

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
I asked in the last thread and got no responses (of course), but what evidence is there that any of this is real at all, or illegal? If everything claimed about this video is true, are you claiming Democrats don't do this?

I'm so tired of this dumb #. It's all meant to take focus off what really matters, the economy and foreign policy of Barack Obama and the Democrats who have been calling the shot since 2006.
edit on 27-9-2012 by PvtHudson because: (no reason given)

Yep. Anyone honsetly believe that MTV's rock the vote vans register republicans. LOL
edit on 28-9-2012 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

The whole thing looks staged and acted out.

I bet it is an anti-Romney production.

"The Young Turks" is a Liberal network.....ultra Liberal.

It's a really bad Saturday Night Live skit.

Nice try.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sicksonezer0
Besides the fact that she's hawt, what's the point of registering voters for a particular party outside of a grocery store, doesn't registering to vote in elpaso encompass more than being approached by someone to register? I know I'm registered I don't think you can be approached by a random person andthey have the ability to register you.... seems like she's an actress.

I agree with you, except that she is not an actress (I'm pretty sure she's not).
-
So...
she was registering people, within a voting station.
Now in the video: we see her, outside, with a pad and pen, seemingly asking who you would register for... and so far, the video seems to be blurry for most people; the woman behind the camera is hearing what she wants to hear and like sheep your all following her call.
The 'hawt girl' (and, she is) is just censusing, or whatever you'd call it. I'm sure that election fraud is a lot more complicated and hard to do and requires a lot more evidence than the non-accomplishment accompanying this video

top topics

<<   2 >>

join