It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freewill?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Famous Rosicrucian Initiates... George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Abraham Lincoln, Marquis de LaFayette Thomas Paine Arnold Krumm-Heller George Clymer Ethan Allen Hitchcock John Brown William Lloyd Garrison George Lippard Abraham Lincoln Paschal Beverly Randolph, M.D. Freeman B. Dowd, Sorona, John C. Street, M.D., James R. Phelps, M.D., Alexander Wilder, M.D. and Paul Tyner Edward H. Brown, M.D. R. Swinbrune Clymer, M.D., D.O. Emerson Myron Clymer.

Mr call me the beast..... I am one of the spritual masters/secret chiefs... of the rosicrucians. They montitor me. I think its funny. It could just be that aliens have had nanobots that can read your mind.

edit on 28-9-2012 by IdiotSavantSurrealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IdiotSavantSurrealist
Famous Rosicrucian Initiates...

Did you know that you can include Dr. J. Allen Hynek on that list?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by IdiotSavantSurrealist
Famous Rosicrucian Initiates...

Did you know that you can include Dr. J. Allen Hynek on that list?

I do NOW

Hay its friday....

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Speaking of famous Rosicrucian conspiracies, George Fabyan a forefather of the modern NSA did an amusing little skit at his River bank laboratory concerning Francis Bacon a suspected Rosicrucian and William Shakespeare.

www.geneva.il.us...

When the lyrics start sounding different depending on which bank of the river you are on its time to take a break.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cauliflower
Speaking of famous Rosicrucian conspiracies, George Fabyan a forefather of the modern NSA did an amusing little skit at his River bank laboratory concerning Francis Bacon a suspected Rosicrucian and William Shakespeare.

www.geneva.il.us...

When the lyrics start sounding different depending on which bank of the river you are on its time to take a break.

You guys are good. lol

OK, I wont try and save the world anymore
I leave it in my overlords hands.

]

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by IdiotSavantSurrealist

Awesome last post my friend.. Your last few threads have left me wanting more based on the way you speak and your avatar.. High expectations I guess, but that last post...

Do you practice Hermetics?

Because I think you just inspired me to pick it back up and face the darkness I have slowly let sink in. The darkness of not using the Will. I can tell you actually know the Will. I am so glad. I am glad you reminded me.
The magician does everything on purpose, mindfully, actively

You practice your Will by denying your body's/subconscious's wants and desires.. It's one way to do it.. For instance I'm mega sleepy, but since I have nothing to do tomorrow I have just decided to stay awake until 11:00PM tomorrow night. (I'm not young enough for that to be easy anymore). See just how lazy and weak willed I have become.

The door has been opened....

Hermetists are not fare game. I have freewill and my majic is real. I am the king of hermetisism. We taught moses and abraham. We are here to teach evolution too the world. U.S.A. has a hermetic king....

Just as most countries have secret kings.... all together it = The hermetic order.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join