It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Secret Confirmed by a Senior Air Traffic Control Manager for the (FAA)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

This # needs to go viral!

I stopped taking pictures. I am in Southern Ontario and confirm the constant clouding of the sky via the criss cross patternts of what ever teh # they are spraying. I lived in BC and seen it too. When I go to NY state I see it too.

I won't claim to know exactly what they are up to, but they are definitely up to something!

I'm an early bird and go outside in the morning as the sun rises and they are certainly in action doing what ever it is they are doing, it sure as # isn't normal "flight patterns" as the in house skeptics will say and refer me to some lame ass site that doesn't even register the crafts that I see.

Cheers star and flag OP from yesterday I just got around to commenting now

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I'm an early bird and go outside in the morning as the sun rises and they are certainly in action doing what ever it is they are doing, it sure as # isn't normal "flight patterns" as the in house skeptics will say and refer me to some lame ass site that doesn't even register the crafts that I see.

And what would normal flight patterns be over Souther Ontario?

www.flightradar24.com... has much improved recently. You can filter out flights be altitude. If you remove everything below 25,000 feet, you'll see plane fly in pretty much every direction over your area. Here I've highlighted just the planes that are in the air right now (at 25,000 feet+). Over the course of a couple of hours there will be many more:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advancedboy
In order for a contrail to persist , the temperature must be below -40 C, and air humidity above 60%. Such conditions for persistent contrails to exist is of a rare occurence.

Can you provide any data to support your claim of "rare"?

...Because decades of atmospheric research suggest otherwise:

www-pm.larc.nasa.gov...

Even satellite images from the 1970s showed persistent contrails to be "widespread":

journals.ametsoc.org...

see for a nice summary of contrail persistence knowledge as of 1998:

www.ipcc.ch...

edit on 29-9-2012 by Thorazine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
In Southern California here and still no more chemtrails for the last 2 months and tomorrows and Tuesdays temp supposed to be 108 degress...yeah right where is Fall at?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by HandyDandy

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by HandyDandy

Originally posted by flyswatter
Cloud seeding != chemtrails. I dont know how many more times this can be said before the whole subject just implodes and creates a supermassive black hole on ATS.

But spraying radioactive chemicals from planes does (confirmed). See my post a few up from yours.

I can't view the video - but I have seen another thread where the spraying is identified as zinc cadmium sulfate - is that the same subject?

'cos if so
1/ it is not radioactive.
2/ it is not a gas.

Just saying......

Is it a chemical? BTW...they state that the ZCS was used for the chemical containing the radioactive material....not the ZCS itself.

Did they spray it on unsuspected civilians?

Did they use military jets to do so?

Yes + Yes + Yes = Chemtrails

Whether you denialists say so or not.
edit on 27-9-2012 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

So now its military jets spraying the chemtrails and not passenger planes.

Seriously why cant believers in chemtrails get their own theory/conspiracy right or why change it with every new youtube vid that comes out?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by narveson
In Southern California here and still no more chemtrails for the last 2 months and tomorrows and Tuesdays temp supposed to be 108 degress...yeah right where is Fall at?

I'm not sure I understand your post, since on one hand you allude to the fact that weather conditions affect the production of trails (which, I may add, I say affect the production of CONtrails), but on the other hand, you refer to them as "chemtrails".

If I understand correctly what you wrote, it seems you think weather conditions can affect the quantity and/or appearance of trails in the sky, then why do you think those trails are chemtrails? Why would it matter what the weather was like if those trails were visible clouds of chemicals being sprayed? Why is it that you think they can't spray those chemicals in the summer OR the fall/winter?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWarrior11
Hmm, if a person stays indoors for days, maybe even weeks at a time. Then goes out on the days they are spraying, comes back with a headache that lasts for days as well as a sudden upper respiratory thick cough, it'll be hard to convince them it wasn't because of the chemtrails from that week. Especially when they are not normally prone to just "getting sick" in an instant or having "severe allergies" develop in an instant either.

Anyone that claims to "watch chemtrails" might also notice that they spray in the path of the sun or directly in front of it when it's High in the sky.

There are many articles on the many articles Interweb that explain chemtrails as an effort to protect us; to put it in the most basic terms; because our ozone/atmosphere is not providing enough protection from the solar doom.....it is rather, ironic since the chemicals have side effects for those below. The irony Is similar to growing gmo crops. Sure there's a drought and people need food...but it eventually kills you anyway...

Believe what you want to.

"Anyone that claims to "watch chemtrails" might also notice that they spray in the path of the sun or directly in front of it when it's High in the sky."

One word - Perspective.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
You think that you are such smarta....es. There! Debunk this!
www.youtube.com...
edit on 08.15.09 by Advancedboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Don`t piss me off! There!

www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Advancedboy

There! Debunk this!

Just seeing the name Tankerenemy is all one needs to see to understand that video is not worth watching.

Tankerenemy is a known hoaxer when it comes to chemtrail videos.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Congratulations you have a video that shows planes making a u-turn. You may want to check this out....

science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

It will help you understand the basics of contrails( or whatever you want to call them).

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

That's easy, it says Tankerenemy all over it. Therefore it carries zero credibility to start with as this person is a proven liar.

From a purely practical point of view, spraying from an AWACS?? Really? A highly sophisticated and almost cripplingly expensive surveillance aircraft jam packed with the most sophisticated and secret E systems on the planet with no internal tankage capacity whatsoever as the interior space is all taken up by the operators positions and their equipment, stooging around dispensing chemicals.

Have a think about it.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...#!

BWahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahah

There! did I piss you off junior?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...#!

Those look to be contrails from planes in a "racetrack holding pattern". That holding pattern is very common for planes that -- for one reason or another -- must wait to approach and land at an airport (usually they need to wait due to bad weather at the airport). Thees holding patterns could be a couple hundred miles from the destination airport.

Sometimes a single plane could leave what looks like multiple contrail tracks (actually a single racetrack-shaped "Spiral") due to the winds blowing the previously-laid contrail laterally.

Watch this YouTube video that shows air traffic in racetrack holding patterns all over the Northeast due to bad weather at the New York area airports. At about the :13 mark, you can see them over Pennsylvania; and at about the :26 mark over the Philadelphia area, southern Maryland and northern Virginia:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I made some renderings of FAA data showing only the flights when they are over 30,000 feet, for a 24 hour period. Here's the Southern Ontario one for CorruptionExposed:

Available in HD here, along with a bunch of other renderings.
metabunk.org...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

They are great, I don't suppose you could do a couple for the north and south of Britain could you? For future reverence like

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
reply to post by Uncinus

They are great, I don't suppose you could do a couple for the north and south of Britain could you? For future reverence like

Here you go:

contrailscience.com...
contrailscience.com...

And Europe

contrailscience.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Thanks

No need wonder now where the low traffic areas are.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Great rebuttal. It's a shame the debate is almost religious in nature and the most convincing evidence will be brushed aside.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join