It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Secret Confirmed by a Senior Air Traffic Control Manager for the (FAA)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I actually did'nt believe any of this till about a month ago when i saw a high altitude jet spewing vapor trails!
There were actually 3 other planes at that altitude who were not spewing anything so i thought it strange.
Then the plane with the contrails just stopped it's trail then started again then stopped then thinned out then totally disappeared! I remembered reading about the chemtrails but did not see these trails very often. Maybe it's cause I live on the east coast near some wealthy neighbors and they would'nt want to cause any health problems for their buddies! Anyhow believe it or not but I know what I saw was no contrail.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

at what altitude exactly were these planes flying at? Not that I don't believe you, but the conditions for forming contrails might be right at 28000 feet and not at 29500 feet. Do you honestly think anyone can look in the sky and tell the difference between three planes flying at that high of a range? Plus, if all three planes were flying at the exact same altitude, they would crash into each other. I think the Air Traffic Control makes them split up a bit to avoid bumps. Up there, a fender bender is a bit more of an issue.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by CaptainBeno

So explain to me why contrails last so much longer than they used to. There is no denying they don't, everyone sees they do including government scientists. What is the reason. You say that nothing has changed yet they last for hours, something has definitely changed. If nothing changed in the last thirty years everything should be the same. Explain what causes this new phenomenon.

I live near two large airports, Langley Air Force Base, and a Naval Air Station so the sky around here is full of planes, day and night. Some days the contrails left by the jets heading into Norfolk last for hours and sometimes they are gone in a matter of minutes. I work in a store with three walls of plate glass and low buildings all around so there's a lot of sky to see and I am a sky watcher besides. So I guess when they say it depends on the winds aloft that that is true because they are different all the time.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom
I actually did'nt believe any of this till about a month ago when i saw a high altitude jet spewing vapor trails!
There were actually 3 other planes at that altitude who were not spewing anything so i thought it strange.
Then the plane with the contrails just stopped it's trail then started again then stopped then thinned out then totally ... believe it or not but I know what I saw was no contrail.

How do you know?

Have you studied the science behind contrail formation and persistence?

do you understand that the atmosphere is not a uniform parcel of air? ...and temp and humidity can change from spot to spot?

Are you equally alarmed when clouds have gaps in them?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorazine

Then the plane with the contrails just stopped it's trail then started again then stopped then thinned out then totally ... believe it or not but I know what I saw was no contrail.

Are you equally alarmed when clouds have gaps in them?

hahahahaa... so funny... ;P

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

Nevertheless, this witticism delivers a valid point. The reason that clouds have gaps is exactly the same as the reason contrails have gaps. Why wouldn't it be?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Then the plane with the contrails just stopped it's trail then started again then stopped then thinned out then totally disappeared! I remembered reading about the chemtrails but did not see these trails very often. Maybe it's cause I live on the east coast near some wealthy neighbors and they would'nt want to cause any health problems for their buddies! Anyhow believe it or not but I know what I saw was no contrail.

I used to have a lincoln towncar that did the same thing. Got pulled over for excessive smoking after sitting at the drivethrough at burger king. Put in a new pcv valve and it solved the problem. Maybe they need a new pvc valve on that jet

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

The flood gates have been open...... Get used to it, dis-info minions....

So the flood gates must have gotten stuck, because I don't see much of a flood or am I missing something?

So a thanks is in order, because your giving us a heads up that your gonna post more rediculous info in the future..

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Question here about Southern California. I have not seen chemtrails for like 2 months. Has anyone noticed this down here or from satellite images? And what really is bad is that it's been freakin hot and humid now since they are gone. We usually have this kind of weather in July and here we are almost Oct. and it's still hot. Whats up with that? TIA

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by GoKill

The flood gates have been open...... Get used to it, dis-info minions....

So the flood gates must have gotten stuck, because I don't see much of a flood or am I missing something?

So a thanks is in order, because your giving us a heads up that your gonna post more rediculous info in the future..

If you are missing something, it might just be up to you to address that properly, enenjust for your own peace of mind. all I see is rhetoric.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings
As much as it saddens me to say this, because I really believed that contrails where becoming more consistent and persistent over Edmonton, I watched 3 spew forth MASSIVE trails today. Took note of the time. I was convinced they where coming from the Military base to the North...

Plugged into Flightradar24.com...

Turns out my massive trails where caused by upper air route traffic, coming on the most bizarre flightpath and from the UK and heading to San Fransisco, 3 in a ROW. One bigger jet, Virgin Atlantic (Flying above 28,000 ft) A smaller jet by a lesser known company (flying above 28,000 ft) and then another big jet (flying above 28,000 ft) a United Airlines, this one coming from Germany but still on a similar flight path. (Flying above 28,000 ft) All 3 accounted for, commercial, massive trails... So... they where just contrails. (unless EVERY jet is now equipped with this weather modding box.)

Seriously, you have no idea how hard it is to have something you where SO DAMN SURE OF, fall apart in the face of facts.

Could also be a special mixture added to the jet fuel that would create this during combustion... Who knows. I know contrails exist, but they are also a perfect weapon they have for spraying whatever they want without public knowledge.
edit on 28-9-2012 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
There probably have been quite a few weather modification attempts - it would certainly help during drought years.

But I don't think yet another anonymous claim by an unnamed source for whom we can't even check credentials is hardly breaking "chemtrail-news."

Once again, great amounts of soil, water and wastewater, air quality and groundwater testing are sent to more than one independent labs on a daily basis. They find any dangerous chemicals, metals.. anything.. in much lesser amounts than would even begin to be harmful to a human (or even your average squirrel), and if there was mass amounts of spraying being done over cities and neighborhoods, we would know. Simple as that.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

All I know is that I remember a time when jets didn't leave "contrails" that lasted for hours or dissipated and turned the sky hazy. Does that make me a chemtrail believer?
reply to post by Asktheanimals

That's the problem I have with this entire chemtrail conspiracy. I'm in my early 50's and grew up only 6 miles from our city airport, and 150 miles from 3 international airports. As kids, my friends and I used to lie in the grass gazing up at the sky after many exhausting games of baseball and football in the hot summer sun. As kids, nothing ever escaped our attention, and I can honestly say, we never saw jet contrails expand as wide as they do now. Nor did we ever see some of the grid patterns I've been seeing these past few years.

If there was anything I could say came close to it, would be watching the Blue Angels perform at the city airport. Their would be about 5 jets performing and they would perform low to the ground in front of an audience of people, so the contrails were all over the place. But even than, the contrails were nothing like I see now.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that our government is trying to alter the weather. I just wish the media or an independent investigation on the matter would give us some answers. I would just hate to find out 10 years from now that they were chemtrails, and people are now getting sick and dying from the exposure. The government has done this before with nuclear testing and chemical dumps. It's better to find out now and be safe, than be sorry later.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

This doesn't make any sense to me. Visible moisture is caused when warm, moist air is cooled to the point of saturation. If the exhaust is cooler and the altitude is lower, (meaning the ambient air temperature is higher), then you are effectively warming the exhaust rather than cooling it and causing visible moisture. It doesn't work that way.

Think of your breath in a cold climate; the warm moist air is COOLED to the point of saturation, (cold air can't hold as much moisture as warm air, thus the saturation and you can see your breath). Now, according to this post, the exhaust is COOLER. If your breather was cooler, (making it closer to the ambient air temperature), there would be LESS visible moisture. Further more, if the altitude were LOWER, the air would be warmer therefore the cooling of the exhaust would be less, creating LESS visible moisture. That picture and illustration is bull*hit. I wonder how many people eat it up because it's a fancy illustration on the interwebz.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Just because of this one or two episodes he has come forward? Asthma and a nose bleed?

I have flown for bloody years and have never come across this stuff?

I think your average bug smasher would know the weight and balance difference on his aircraft? Are you telling me they put this stuff in my aircraft without my knowledge? Then somehow activate it when I wasn't looking?

I don't think so and I haven't come across any pilot that has witnessed this either?

Sorry, just my view and I have been a commercial pilot for bloody years.

This may have already been addressed, I don't have time to read all the posts a this moment, but they did specify these were KC-135 and KC-10 aircraft, not commercial. While I don't believe in the chemtrail thing, I keep an open mind. I've worked on the KC-135's and the only way I can see it being used as they say is an additive in the fuel. There are no tanks that are for "unknown" purposes. If it is an additive, then the engines are either modified to run it, or most likely, fail earlier than normal and chalked up to "# happens".

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by axslinger
reply to post by defcon5

This doesn't make any sense to me. Visible moisture is caused when warm, moist air is cooled to the point of saturation. If the exhaust is cooler and the altitude is lower, (meaning the ambient air temperature is higher), then you are effectively warming the exhaust rather than cooling it and causing visible moisture. It doesn't work that way.

You have the very warm air (exhaust), being instantly cooled by the air temperature at altitude. The altitude is the same that it's always been, the planes aren't flying lower (no one has said they are flying lower, people just think that they are). So you're taking several hundred degree air, and you're instantly cooling it when it hits the air, which is on average -30 degrees or cooler. The humidity at that altitude adds the moist portion required to create ice crystals.
edit on 9/29/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
They don`t have additives to fuel in order to execute chemspraying. They use septic tanks in large commercial jets, and static vicks as delivery system. Private companies have seperate containers and spraying units installed. Pilots of large commercial jets even don`t know that they are spraying because it is precisely executed remotely via global positioning system. In order for a contrail to persist , the temperature must be below -40 C, and air humidity above 60%. Such conditions for persistent contrails to exist is of a rare occurence. One must be absolutely ignorant not to notice the pattern of chemtrails always covering the corona of sun, or spraying it in wind that the chemmist is carried over the corona of sun, when viewed from a populated area. It is used through classified programms under pretense of fighting global warming, while actually it is a CIA covered money laundering scheme that also includes weather futures market manipulation. Besides , it has another purpose which I will not disclose . Lets just say, it exploits the miraculous symbiosis of Arthrobotris Oligospora, Agrobacterium and the evil of certain people.Nuf said.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Advancedboy

Private companies have seperate containers and spraying units installed. Pilots of large commercial jets even don`t know that they are spraying because it is precisely executed remotely via global positioning system.

So you think someone is remotely controlling something on these spraying planes without the pilot knowing it?

Okay now where are these chemical tanks being hid that when the flight crew does their pre flight inspection?

Assuming the airplane is at the gate, the captain will talk to the flight attendants about anything that might be unusual for the flight, including the ride reports, any cabin items that might be inoperative such as an oven or coffee maker, and then he may grab a coffee in the terminal before setting up his side of the cockpit.

The co-pilot does the walk-around, looks at the tire pressures and condition, checks the status of the oxygen bottles for the cockpit, inspects the wear on the brakes to see if they're within tolerances, looks over the engine fan blades for any nicks and eyes the entire airplane for fuel, oil or hydraulic leaks.

www.gadling.com...

Pretty sure anything that looks out of place will be noticed, especially those large chemtrail tanks and the hardware needed to operate them.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Advancedboy

Yes, that makes perfect sense, until.......all that weight that the pilot had, then magically goes away and he has a completely different aircraft due to weight. I think even an idiot pilot would notice such a thing.

I do enjoy how people can speak of a theory as if it were fact. I bet there are even a few under 40's that believe them. (under 40 IQ)

No, it just cannot happen that way without the pilot knowing something.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Being that you grew up very close to an airport, I would bet most of the planes flying around you were either taking off, or landing. Both of those events would put the plane well below the altitude required for persistent contrail formation. So it seems very logical that you didn't see many contrails then. I bet if you were out away form the airport, you might have seen a few. I know I sure did, but I am only in my 40's. I remember seeing them enough to wonder why some lasted, and some didn't. And that was back in the 70's and 80's. I guess different people remember different things.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join