It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspended Belief here...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hey, can't remember if I made my intro post here the other day / night, I had too much to drink.

I record a lot of orbs and "UFOs" in my backyard. They are everywhere, you do not need to be next to a military base or of the sort.

I guess I gotta make a few comments before I can start showing my vids. Remember my name, I'll be around!

-SB

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SuspendedBelief

Welcome to the ATS Bar and Grill...you'll fit in well here.....

Des

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Aww, my first ATS friend.

:p

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Welcome SB...

Hey, can't remember if I made my intro post here the other day / night, I had too much to drink.

Once in a while, an intro post comes along that is so profound, you find yourself at a loss for words...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Welcome to the family! Some are sober some are not. Learn to tell the difference but don't give a damn and your off to a good start! We are one loving dysfunctional family here!

Loves Restless!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I happen to be a bit on the drunk side right now....

But, this is your first thread. You can check that by clicking on my ATS and viewing your posts.

Anyway, I hope you were drinking something better than I am. Which is Crystal Palace

Welcome from one new member to another.
edit on 9/26/2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

Welcome SB...

Once in a while, an intro post comes along that is so profound, you find yourself at a loss for words...

I know whut you mean:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Hey, howareya,

I am currently so drunk I think I'm going into renal failure shortly..

I would like to just say thank you for participating in/on a great forum, and if you have a story to tell - no matter how inane-banal you might think - tell it anyway.

The craziest thing of all, is we're all from different countries - So yeah, we come here to meet up, and I personally just usually read stuff from around the world and have my mind expanded a little bit, and then I go trip over someone's garden gnome while trying to have a whiz next door.

But the point is, we're all in this together - drunk, tripping, sober, whatever. My little piece of the earth may not be the same one you're occupying currently, but it's the same earth. Doesn't matter if you're in the Southern Hemisphere (I am) or the Northern. What matters is that you realise there's only one actual earth family, and I don't give a damn it you're black, brown or purple with yellow spots or stars - We're are all the same - Just some are more together than others. Note to self - Stop being drunk - Get a job and stop obsessing about yer last girlfriend. Aaagh..

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Nobody light a match in here, we'll all go up. Since you can still type in a straight line......Welcome.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Wow, you guys are awesome! Thanks for all the replies!

I gotta go to work now, but will probably be spending all of tonight on this board. I guess my first thread was a flop, everyone hated it. I thought this was the place to be for open mindedness.

I'll post some more content of mine that isn't so controversial later. Hopefully I can still make new threads, I don't think the admins like me very much. I really screwed up my first impression with the mods. Sorry mods, please don't hate me!
edit on 27-9-2012 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
(Johnny rolls out the Sober Welcome Wagon Cart, cues the music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome SuspendedBelief

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from & to add your thoughts to right now. Once you have achieved a minimum of 20 post replies, you'll be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you. So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Cool story, bro!

new topics

top topics

join