It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran issues Canada travel warning

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

This IS pretty much what always happens if you close an embassy...

Look at Iranians as People like you look at Canadians as people.

This is really not about anything else. The Iranian Government is using their balls, to show you that it's not just the US who decides who the good guys are. It's rediculous to fear canadians just as it is rediculous for me to fear Iranian people..

But in the meantime don't hate on Iranian people.
edit on 9/27/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

When was the last time Canada took Iranian hikers (who were most likely not even in Canada but the US) and threw them in prison for months? One of us needs to stop buying the propaganda.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

Don't forget Maple Syrup induced diabetes

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I am more worried a bought the price of bacon but that is were we get our cab drivers from

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
Iran is on the verge of being attacked by Zionist Israel so I can see their point about putting out a travel advisory for their people.

"Zionist Israel"...got a bit of a stutter? According to this definition, Zionism is the movement within the Jewish faith, which is dedicated to the establishment of the Jewish State...of Israel...so, yeah, Zionist Israel.

Zionism is a form of nationalism of Jews and Jewish culture that supports a Jewish nation state in territory defined as the Land of Israel.

en.wikipedia.org...

Meanwhile, back at our regularly scheduled thread, Iran is about to be attacked by Israel (so you say), so you can see Iran's point in why they need to put out a travel advisory for Iranians travelling to...Canada. Right....

The Prime Minister Steve Harper is himself a Zionist stooge and also Iranians may have a problem with that Racist Idiot Richard Warman of the Canadian Anti-Defamation League who makes his living by winding people up thereby insulting him resulting in him suing them.

A "Zionist stooge"...is that similar in some respects to an "imperialist sock-puppet", or a "lap-dog of the bankster elite"?

Richard Warman is well known as a crusader against white supremacists and neo-Nazis...so, I suppose you have a point about Iran probably having a problem with him...given the Iranian President thinks the Holocaust is a myth.

Warman served on the Canadian Human Rights Commission...which is not exactly the same as the Canadian Anti-Defamation League...

I know and I work with Iranians too. They are just like anyone else in the world. They like us are lined up to be Cannon Fodder for the Zionist Illuminati.

Wow..."Cannon Fodder for the Zionist Illuminati"...jibber-jabber just rolls off of your tongue (keyboard).

But, again, not really sure what exactly this has to do with Iran's travel advisory about Canada.

I could be wrong, but as far as I know, there have been no recent incidents of Iranian nationals being forced to take part in frontal assaults against fortified Bay Street Investment House positions...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

Zionism is from the Khazar region near Russia. See here:

History records that the Khazars were derived from a mixture of Mongols, Turks and Fins. As early as the 3rd Century AD, they were identifiable in constant warfare in the areas of Persia and Armenia. Later, in the 5th Century, the Khazars were among the devastating hordes of Attila, the Hun

In about 740AD, a stunning event took place. The Khazars had been under continual pressure from their Byzantine and Moslem neighbours to adopt Christianity or Islam, but the Khazar ruler, called the Khakan, had heard of a third religion called JUDAISM. Apparently for political reasons of independence, the Khazan announced that the Khazars were adopting Judaism as their religion. Overnight an entirely new group of people, the warlike Khazars, suddenly proclaimed themselves Jews - adoptive Jews. The Khazar kingdom began to be described as the ’Kingdom of the Jews’ by historians of the day. Succeeding Khazar rulers took Jewish names, and during the late 9th Century the Khazar kingdom became a haven for Jews of other lands
."

This is basically stating the obvious fact that Zionists are not Jews. I suppose you could call them plastic Jews....lol

On August 19, 1979, Rabbi Joel Teitelbaum died in New York. He died in the morning, and was buried the same afternoon. Very short notice, and yet 100,000 Jewish men arrived in time for the funeral. It is hard to imagine how many more hundreds of thousands could not arrive on such short notice. A month later, September 18, his followers placed a memorial tribute by way of a paid advertisement in the "New York Times," and clearly it spoke for many Jews. Among other things it said, quote:

"He was the undisputed leader of all Jews everywhere who had not been infected by Zionism;" and also, quote: "With a courage all too rare in our time, he called the Zionist state ’a work of Satan, a sacrilege, and a blasphemy.’

The shedding of blood for the sake of the Zionist state was abhorrent to him." These words were spoken by Orthodox Jews mourning for their fallen leader. And the new Christian rulers of Russia would agree, for they too regard the Zionist state of Israel as a counterfeit, a cruel and dangerous hoax for Christians and Jews alike. The Khazar state called the "Kingdom of the Jews" [Khazaria] a thousand years ago was a parasite, living on the tribute from conquered peoples. Likewise today, Israel depends for its survival on a never-ending flow of support from outside. Left unchecked, the Russians believe that the Khazar Jews will destroy Christianity by means of Zionism; so Russia’s Christian rulers are on the offensive against their enemies of a thousand years - the Khazars.

The state of Israel is a counterfeit state. I'd agree with that. Zionists are not Jews. They adopted the Jewish belief system to get IN...........

The Khazars

edit on 27/9/2012 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

edit on 27/9/2012 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I've heard reports of extremist Canadians forcing unsuspecting Iranians to put their tongues on cold metal poles and railings in the Ottawa area !! And I know for a fact in Quebec when Iranian nationals order "poutine" French fry stands are putting less cheese curds !!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
LOl, damn straight! stay out of my country or we will kidnap you!!! or just invite you to one of our amazing parties and get drunk, and the women pfft, who doesn't want to come to Canada for the sexxxy girls!!! and some good Ganja
one of the best!...but yea, I think we are one of the most Ethnic countries out there. And were friendly, but iunno I wouldn't mind kidnapping me an Iranian, since all those countries do it, I gotta show Canada is still bad ass!

But really, I laughed when I heard to watch out for "Canada" I thought it was a typo for USA..but after having my morning coffee, I see it's no typo...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by live2beknown
LOl, damn straight! stay out of my country or we will kidnap you!!! or just invite you to one of our amazing parties and get drunk, and the women pfft, who doesn't want to come to Canada for the sexxxy girls!!! and some good Ganja
one of the best!...but yea, I think we are one of the most Ethnic countries out there. And were friendly, but iunno I wouldn't mind kidnapping me an Iranian, since all those countries do it, I gotta show Canada is still bad ass!

But really, I laughed when I heard to watch out for "Canada" I thought it was a typo for USA..but after having my morning coffee, I see it's no typo...

We are well known for heinous acts like forcing people to sit in a box for minutes at a time, for various forms of misconduct...like tripping, or slashing, or unsportsmanlike conduct.

The horror!

Iranian hookers beware...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

So you can't point out were I said something negative towards Iran or Iranians in my previous post ? On top of that you assume I don't see the irony of their travel warning towards Canada in relation to how the US is treating them...you may consider my moose post off topic which is your opinion and you are entitled to it...however you missed how it was highlighting the non threatening, comedic Canadian nature (as many others have also done within this thread).

For the record, I have no issue with Iranians in any way shape or form ( there, I spelled it for you, happy?)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
It looks like almost everyone missed the point. It wasn't insinuating you would be in physical danger, but that you might end up in a jail cell due to paranoid cops and officials.

Anyone that has been paying attention knows that canada recently recalled their people from iran, closed the embassy, and said that any dual citizens that go to iran may not be allowed back in the country. With those kind of warnings put out seems like this new warning from the otherside makes sense.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

Was that car originally a convertable? And did the freeloading moose t least spring for gas money?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
If Iran is about to be attacked by the US and Isreal, Canada might be the safest place for Iranians. Even with the embassy closed, if they're visiting relatives that live here, who needs an embassy?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I have a few people who immigrated from Iran in my class. Needless to say, we as a proud people treat them with complete disregard and utter contempt!

This whole thing really is laughable. Demonstrates perfectly the backward perspective of the Iranian gov't and state media.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
some criminal groups

Are you criminal ? group ?

Do you know what they are talking about ?

Are you their advocate ?

OR

You just want to start a war and say you have the best idea ?

solve it with your self.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by live2beknown

I don't think that would go over so well. Iranian's don't like (or aren't supposed to like) drinking, women or the ganj. It's gonna be a long cold winter around here without all those Iranian tourist dollars...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Ok now this is funny

No this is not funny

As a Canadian I am ashamed that we kicked out our Iranian ambassadors. Also please note that the Canadian government has announced that they are investigating Canadian citizens of Iranian decent for possible ties with the current regime in Tehran. Regrettably I cannot find a link right now but I will make sure to update once I found one because this was in the news last week or the week before.

Canada put the Japanese in camps during WW2 and I have no doubt that our current government would deport Iranians for ridiculous reasons, and any Iranian travelling into Canada would be kept under watch.

Our current "elected leaders" are nothing more than puppets to the war mongers who have their sites aimed at iran and Syria.

In my opinion this report coming from Iran to avoid travel to Canada is a valid warning, and if I were an Iranian I would obey it.
edit on 27-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The mad beer swilling Canadian bacon eaters will get you

FYI...Canadian bacon does NOT exist...it's ham. If you order a pizza and ask for Canadian bacon while in Canada, they will say "You mean ham right?"

It's a joke we play on Americans

But we do love our beer.

On topic...I'm sure the Iranian diplomats we kicked out can confirm this (about the bacon)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO

Ok now this is funny

Seems that Iran feels the need to warn her people about the dangerous Canadains .

um no.

read carefully...

to be careful not to walk into traps laid by some criminal groups in the country.

he did not say dangerous canadians. this is how disinformation gets spread.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuspendedBelief
The Canadians don't start # with anyone. WTF?

Harper (the traitor) is an American & Israeli kiss-ass

he does not represent canadians. he represents BIG BUSINESS....same # as USA

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
oh boy! as a canadian,i feel somewhat compelled to respond to this.
it always amuses me how americans perceive how canadians are!
as a multi national nation,canada is home to many many different peoples.
it may shock the rest of the world to know that most canadians go about their lives
in an ordinary way,going to work,or school,raising their families,complaining about raising
cost of living...etc.
ethnicity doesn't seem to matter for the most part.
pride of where your from is important,as it should be,but proud to be canadian is right up there with that.
unless we're native,we are all immigrants.
i am of scottish decent,but it always intrigues me when talking to my muslim friends,that i know more of what is happening in the middle east than they do! they are canadian now,and that is all that matters to them!
a lot of them tell me they are muslim by birth,but they do not practice.
there is really only one race - THE HUMAN RACE!
and for all those who think us canadians are so nice,
try to break into our houses,and you'll get a hockey stick up side your head!!!
why do you think we keep our doors unlocked!!!!
we're waiting!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join