It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran issues Canada travel warning

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Dustytoad

I have friends and family in Canada. I live on just this side of the border from them here in Washington.
Nothing but love for our Northern neighbors

You should come hangout next Saturday. We can get drunk, prank call ATS live, you can teach me how to use photoshop... We can cab it to Canada so we don't end up with a moose in the backseat.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Maybe I missed it , but where were the Iranian people put down in this thread ?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The Canadians don't start # with anyone. WTF?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Well really
Moose season will start in Oct it may not be safe in the bush
Ya only in Canada
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and watch-out for her also
95-year-old woman bags moose with 1 shot
www.cbc.ca...
edit on 27-9-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Actually I see the point. Without diplomatic ties and with Harper in charge, if I was from Iran I might not want to come here right now. Iranian's traveling here would be welcomed with open arms by almost every Canadian, except by the ones in control who wish to label the country a TERRORIST country. And don't forget, we are about to tighten all immigration laws as well, best to avoid any chance of false entrapment (and frostbite as well.
)
edit on 27/9/2012 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

Lol now that's the funniest post yet ! Good job

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Iran has a right to be paranoid...look how the world treats them.....

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by Ericthenewbie

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I have friends and family in Canada. I live on just this side of the border from them here in Washington.
Nothing but love for our Northern neighbors

That's cool about Canada slayer..

But you don't seem to be responding to me at all..

I was talking about Iranians.

Shoes on the other foot, but you seem shoeless. I guess?
edit on 9/26/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

The article is about an attack on Canadians as in we are a threat to Iranians if they come here...which is nonsense!

It's simply in retaliation to their embassy being shut down (which was an act by our government not the people of Canada)

I can assure you that Iranians can travel here and not have anything to worry about ( well if they travel in a few months they may have to worry about frostbite but not the people!)

Your first post was about Moose so don't tell me what the topic is about. I know my thoughts may be hard to get if you have fallen for it..

Read my first post...

This IS pretty much what always happens if you close an embassy...

Look at Iranians as People like you look at Canadians as people.

This is really not about anything else. The Iranian Government is using their balls, to show you that it's not just the US who decides who the good guys are. It's rediculous to fear canadians just as it is rediculous for me to fear Iranian people..

That's the post Slayer responded to with what he wrote about canadians which wasn't responding to me.
You guys are playing weak mind games.

Boring.

But in the meantime don't hate on Iranian people.
edit on 9/27/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

Yup..my first post was a humorous post about moose..what about it? Canadians like comedy!

Neither myself nor Slayer69 made any negative remarks about the Iranian people...just comments that Canadians aren't a threat to them.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Just be sure that if you do run across any Iranian hikers that they know where the Canada and United States boundaries are. I`d hate to see some innocent hikers held as spies and all that.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

You could be right , or maybe Iran is still soar at Canada for This

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
reply to post by rabzdguy

You could be right , or maybe Iran is still soar at Canada for This

The whole world is soar at Canada for This

Consider the moose through the car a warning

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO

Maybe I missed it , but where were the Iranian people put down in this thread ?

No this isn't so hard you guys come on. I did not say that did I?

You are missing Iran's point. They are putting the shoe on the other foot. Showing you something that sounds rediculous to a western mind "Canadians dangerous" to show you what it's like from their view. To wake you up and realize that the cost of attacking Iran is the same as blowing up Canadians...

I bring up Iranian people because you guys are not getting this simple concept. If it's going over your heads, you're showing your bias. You don't have to tell me how you think, you can show it too.

I thought it was a brilliant thing to do on Iran's part.

To eric the newb..

You posted off topic and then tried to tell me what the topic was about, when I was on topic the whole time, just over your head. I brought this to your attention, but Irony was lost on you. no harm done. Let's move on.
edit on 9/27/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

it's to tell their citizens if they get into any crap here that their government won't be able to do much about it because they can't be contacted. it's not to warn about canadians attacking them, though it's a possibility because people get attacked in canada frequently.

if a british citizen got attacked in montreal he would involve his consulate in some way, well an iranian here at college or whatever might not be able to do the same, thats all this is.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

it's to tell their citizens if they get into any crap here that their government won't be able to do much about it because they can't be contacted. it's not to warn about canadians attacking them, though it's a possibility because people get attacked in canada frequently.

if a british citizen got attacked in montreal he would involve his consulate in some way, well an iranian here at college or whatever might not be able to do the same, thats all this is.

Oh no I get that aspect too, but the way the statement was made they could have just said what they meant if that was their only goal...
You don't have to tell me..

Why waste a sanctioned oppertunity for one goal, when you can change awakened hearts as well?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
great, thanks to the great honorable imbecile that canadians have elected, picking fights with countries that don't have a problem with canada, the good people in canada have to start thinking if some nut job al qaeda wannabe will blow something up.

canada's reputation around the world is excellent and they are respected as fair.

but harper, an american wannabe, is starting to sound like he's an american politician with crap that isn't even true.

why can't people be normal. why is he trying to make canada a target, when 99% of the world doesn't even know where canada is.

if you go to afghanistan and ask a taliban (before harper started his warmongering crusade against people that haven't attacked canada) they would think you were making a country up and mocking them.

he's trying to get on the global map by hitching a ride with mentally insane americans who don't even know who he is.

do bad no one in canada knows when the next election will be to vote this geek petty nerd out.
edit on 27-9-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

You are missing Iran's point. They are putting the shoe on the other foot. Showing you something that sounds ridiculous to a western mind "Canadians dangerous" to show you what it's like from their view.

When you put it like that, I agree. It does sound pretty ridiculous. And kind of clever too of Iran to do this. The whole idea of Canada attacking Iran is utter nonsense though. It wouldn't happen unless Israel/US strike first or demand our help.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
to bad no one in canada knows when the next election will be to vote this geek petty nerd out.[

I liked your post. And I want to respond by saying that I would hope sooner rather than later. 2014 seems too far away and knowing our history the Conservatives will do something and be held in contempt. Assuming Harper doesn't just prorogue parliament for the next year. (But I wouldn't put it past him, he seems to do it alot.)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
That does it! I'm organizing a Canadian trip to Iran. The bus will pick us up at the Imam Khomeini international airport and we'll have back bacon, toques, pizza and some arctic char for everyone. And oh yea, these guys are coming.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Iran is on the verge of being attacked by Zionist Israel so I can see their point about putting out a travel advisory for their people.

The Prime Minister Steve Harper is himself a Zionist stooge and also Iranians may have a problem with that Racist Idiot Richard Warman of the Canadian Anti-Defamation League who makes his living by winding people up thereby insulting him resulting in him suing them.

I know and I work with Iranians too. They are just like anyone else in the world. They like us are lined up to be Cannon Fodder for the Zionist Illuminati.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ericthenewbie

Originally posted by Domo1

You know you're Canadian if those pictures make you hungry for moose meat.
edit on 27-9-2012 by Monger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join