It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half of Israelis 'fear for the state's existence' if war breaks out with Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

I think it's bigger news that half of them don't.

Why don't half of Israeli's seem to fear for the well being of their State if a war broke out with Iran? They must not be afraid of Iran.
edit on 27-9-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by SuspendedBelief

The ARMY WILL STAND DOWN AS WELL AS AIR FORCE AND NAVY as there is no DISHONOR TO STAND DOWN TO THE U.S. MILITARY IF GIVEN SUICIDAL ORDERS THAT DO NOT PROTECT THE IRANIAN PEOPLE. THIS IS WHY ISRAEL MUST STAY OUT OF THIS! It is all an issue of HONOR! If Israel were to get involved...it would turn into a BLOOD BATH and HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF IRANIANS WOULD DIE OVER HONOR!

How is standing down against US forces not considered dishonorable, whereas standing down to Israel is? I thought Iran hates the US and Israel equally? I guess I just don't really know as much about the politics as you.

Thanks for the one page reply, I learned a lot actually.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by SuspendedBelief
I still don't understand... why has war not broken out already? All the "red lines" Israel has talked about have been crossed, yet no action. Is this all just saber rattling?

because the smart people in power know, that this war would be devestating, and effect everyone, literally WW3.

if you cant contain a war, if you know you "might not win"...then....go have a BBQ, enjoy your partner, belch and go to sleep.

peace and respect

Never underestimate the power of greed. I think the banksters that run the show would not mind watching a few atomic bombs go off on CNN while eating their filet mignons.

I hope you are right though, I hope there really are some smart people that can prevent this.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Maybe they shouldn't have voted for a Zionist like Netanyahu?

2nd

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SuspendedBelief

The numbers show...94% of the Iranian Population desires Good Relations with the United States.
96% of the Iranian Population wants a FREE DEMOCRATIC IRAN with a Fair Election System.
OVER 70% of the Iranian Population is Under the Age of 30 Years Old.

The Actual Military Leaders of Iran's Armed Forces are NOT the same people who make statements to the Media. The statements...such as...We can EASILY CLOSE THE STRAIT OF HORMUZ....Iran's Military is MORE THAN CAPABLE of HOLDING U.S. NAVAL FORCES AT BAY....Iran's Military is capable of Destroying any U.S. Military Invasion.

These statements all came from a Old Religious Guard MOUTH PIECE of their Propaganda Machine. The REAL Iranian Military Leadership actually does it's job which includes War Gaming Scenario's that detail what the Military can actually DO against various forms of U.S. Military Action against the Iranian Military and BELIEVE ME...they want NO PART OF IT! The Iranian Navy is well aware that they have ZERO CHANCE of either Closing the Strait or Fighting a WAR against the U.S. Military or even just the U.S. Fifth Fleet for that matter. The Iranian Navy is ANGRY that they have been chosen as the SACRIFICIAL LAMB in a Political Ploy to sway Iranian Public Opinion to support the Old Guard as the DEATHS OF THOUSANDS OF IRANIAN SAILORS would be the result of any attempt to Close the Worlds Oil Lifeline.

Since the Military Fight would be at Sea...the Old Guard could make up any story they want such as saying Israel participated in this attack on Iran's Navy without provocation. But what the Old Guard has not taken into account is the desire of the Iranian Navy's Leadership to STAY ALIVE! THIS more than anything is why the Iranian Navy will STAND DOWN thus giving Military support to the Iranian Pro-Democracy Movement. The other Iranian Armed Services will also stand down with the exception of ONE ARMY DIVISION LOYAL TO THE OLD RELIGIOUS GUARD. Split Infinity

top topics

<< 1   >>

join