It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im in a very foul mood...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by corvuscorrax

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
reply to post by Expat888

You're right, and I'm sorry this happened to that little kid, and his parents, and you. I've felt the same rage you're feeling now.

But listen--I'm a full-blooded American, born and raised. I live in the heart of the west, and I hate my government as much as you do. What you have to understand is that the American government is not, by any means, a representative for the American people. I, including my little conspirator posse, and many other countless Americans and westerners HATE our government, because they do the same thing to their own citizens.

The definition of Anarchy is this; "The belief that no one shall rule over another." You can argue the point that "how would humanity make it without some kind of order?" but it doesn't matter. If we have to choose between having evil rulers, and having no rulers, then by all means, anarchy all the way.

God bless.

EDIT; and to all of you, moaning and groaning about how America is evil and the biggest killer ever, most Americans either have no idea what's actually going on overseas, or they're like me. Informed, and enraged. Don't assume America supports its government. There are petty ignorant citizens who support evil, yes, but every country of the world has those blind followers, not just America. Germany, Japan, Korea, all major countries have gone to war to make money. You know why? Because ALL the governments are FRIENDS, and ALL the governments are EVIL. Not the citizens.

Don't argue like it's nation vs nation. That's the cover, that's the facade. It's the world's people vs the world's governments, in every nation.

edit on 1-10-2012 by XxNightAngelusxX because: I can, that's why

Same here, unfortunately its our country that gives firearms to rebel groups around the world and not the other way around.

I'm thinking it's safe to say many here in america would gladly fight for a cause against their own slavemasters.

We just lack tools, cohesion, cause. They do a masterful job of making average americans take aggressive stances against eachother. Racism Classism Ideological differences? Be sure they are taking advantage of us for it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join