It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we living within a large brain?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Macro and the mirco?

space time....matter is infinite...So is the soul...Its a part of the universe ...always will be.

We don't know (as humans.) whats coming around the corner. Most dont know of illumination.

At top is a microscopic photo of a few neurons. Below it is a simulated rendering of what astrophysicists believe to be the universe’s structure, with clusters of galaxies and dark matter. Marvel at the remarkable symmetry and wonder, do we exist inside a gigantic brain? Via Convozine:

One is only micrometers wide. The other is billions of light-years across. One shows neurons in a mouse brain. The other is a simulated image of the universe. Together they suggest the surprisingly similar patterns found in vastly different natural phenomena.

Mark Miller, a doctoral student at Brandeis University, is researching how particular types of neurons in the brain are connected to one another. The image [on the left] shows three neuron cells on the left (two red and one yellow) and their connections.

An international group of astrophysicists used a computer simulation last year to recreate how the universe grew and evolved. The simulation image [on the right] is a snapshot of the present universes that features a large cluster of galaxies (bright yellow) surrounded by thousands of stars, galaxies and dark matter (web).

What struck me about this is not the similarity between neuron and universe, though it’s striking — rather it’s the continuity of parallels one finds whenever one looks into the structures of nature.

“As above, so below,” goes the Hermetic belief — “That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above, corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracles of the One Thing”. In Eastern thought, this idea is often paraphrased as “As is the microcosm, so is the microcosm.”

Posted in: Brain, Nature, Science, Universe

www.disinfo.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IdiotSavantSurrealist

Essentially, yes. As above so below, the human brain is just an emulation of structures on scales much smaller, and much larger, than our self.
edit on 26-9-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloro

Essentially, yes. As above so below, the human brain is just an emulation of structures on scales much smaller, and much larger, than our self.
edit on 26-9-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

I guess m theory is correct. Its wonderfull! WHat I mean is multipial universes touching in some way (lol)...... Its all GODS program... Just as we have a program. Souls with program...

SO therfor...

edit on 26-9-2012 by IdiotSavantSurrealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
if all that you say is true (and I do mostly agree with you) that large brain is clinically, mentally, socially, economically, religiously by all standards INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
if all that you say is true (and I do mostly agree with you) that large brain is clinically, mentally, socially, economically, religiously by all standards INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats becuase we build it up...or build from below.. WHat I mean is we have free will we can either be viruses or ANgels to the universe.....remember you are a part of this universe....Do you think humanity will make it?

illumination....that alignes with GOD= (Moral Love.) is forever. lol

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
yes and no
the brain does not stand on its own, so i'd prefer to say we live in a large body of a fractal nature.

but where exactly, i wont say.

can you smell it?

edit on 26-9-2012 by UziLiberman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I dont see why it isnt possible, maybe we collectively create a memory, out galaxy or cluster is a nueron and our collective ideal is ...the.... im not inebriated for this rabbit hole.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Well though they do share the same basic geometric patterns, that doesn't mean that we are in a brain. Think of this: Is a sunflower a spiral arm galaxy? They both follow the Fibonacci sequence.

This just solidifies the fact that mathematics happens to explain the workings and structure of almost everything, the basis of which were developed in our ancient past. I think that in itself is pretty hard to fathom.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IdiotSavantSurrealist

Do you think humanity will make it?

to answer you, we have survived up to now as for the future I do believe we need help especially when we start venturing out to new worlds

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
So would that make our body/minds galaxy's? With lil beings living in us...? Might explain mood swings

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
We are part of the whole. We are part of a big living organism. We are part of the earth, the earth is part of the solar system, the solar system is part of the galaxy which is part of the universe as we know it. There is an electrical connection between everything. If the connection is broken we die and disintigrate back to the earth.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

A tree and lighting bolt looks like a braincell too, doesn't mean it is one.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IdiotSavantSurrealist

Do you think humanity will make it?

to answer you, we have survived up to now as for the future I do believe we need help especially when we start venturing out to new worlds

I don't think ""THEY" will let us off this rock unless we can prove we are peacefull, and NOT going to be a virus to the universe. We are the angels....Wanting peace, liberty and freeedom!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

A tree is a braincell of a forest. Plants can communicate.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

It is well known the universes build somthing up. A programing of the universe = Moral Love. = creation....evolution....into somthing.

Hate = destruction....satan....love of the serpant.

The more I align with GOD I can understand the mental universe.

I am one with the mages of old!
Plato?

Pride is the evil that if your not carrefull you can get crucifed.
I can hack the universe...I am aligned with GOD...OM....

edit on 26-9-2012 by IdiotSavantSurrealist because: Because I litterally am retarded.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Are we living in a large brain?

No.

Are we living in a system that is comparable or shares similarities to brains (as known to humans)?

Maybe.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatrickGarrow17
Are we living in a large brain?

No.

Are we living in a system that is comparable or shares similarities to brains (as known to humans)?

Maybe.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
great collection of vids my fellow truth seeker good to see where your head is at mine is there too. but i have to disagree "THEY" don't have a choice our species has grown too quickly and now some of us are more than ready to branch out into deep space but we are a lazy species we need our GPS (Galactic Positioning System) and allies beyond this rock we currently inhabit to guide us in the void we are no longer just part of a global community there is a galactic one aswell

as for us individually perhaps this vid will explain what "THEY" require of us

namaste

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

great collection of vids my fellow truth seeker good to see where your head is at mine is there too. but i have to disagree "THEY" don't have a choice our species has grown too quickly and now some of us are more than ready to branch out into deep space but we are a lazy species we need our GPS (Galactic Positioning System) and allies beyond this rock we currently inhabit to guide us in the void we are no longer just part of a global community there is a galactic one aswell

as for us individually perhaps this vid will explain what "THEY" require of us

namaste

No this is what "They" requir of us.

join