It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bioroot Energy Green Energy is Peaceful Energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
www.biorootenergy.com...

The world’s strongest, cleanest alcohol fuel.

It’s a new, more powerful class of ”oxygenate” fuel. It’s stronger and cleaner than ethanol, more profitable to produce, and this new clean fuel powers any gas or diesel engine from a ship to a small engine with no modifications. Higher mixed alcohol fuel is a powerful, clean 138 octane fuel formula produced from any solid, liquid or gaseous carbon feedstock; without incineration or fermentation—or the need for food crops of any kind. Based on patented formulas and production methods developed by Standard Alcohol Company of America, Inc., ENVIROLENE® higher mixed alcohol fuel is EPA registered and approved for blending and neat use in all gasoline and diesel engines. It’s up to 95 percent cleaner burning than gasoline, offers 30 more octane points than ethanol, and completely biodegradable, and water-, coal- and oil-soluble.

www.biorootenergy.com...

Facebook Page www.facebook.com...

This is some very promising fuel. They are about 20 miles south of me in Darby Mt. They plan on opening their first plant/station about 10 miles north of me. The BioFuel they produce per their info, is 138 octaine, which gives around 20% better MPG for any vehicle and cost around $1 per gallon to produce.

Check the website out and take a read. I for one am watching this close. If you have specific questions you can go to their facebook page and ask there, or email or call them and they are more than happy to answer any questions. They already have the pattens for making this. Now its just getting production stage going.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
This would be nice for a temporary alternative to petroleum, but I really think we need to move away from combustibles in general. S+F for the heads up though

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

Sounds interesting. You will have to let us know how it works when they start selling it there.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I think the real question is "Can we drink it?"!

Sounds heaps good. Hate stupid ethanol anyways.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by wagnificent
This would be nice for a temporary alternative to petroleum, but I really think we need to move away from combustibles in general. S+F for the heads up though

I'm with this opinion.

As nice as the OP solution sounds, we really do need move away from combustibles, and/or fuel centered energy solutions in favor other more readily available clean, renewable energy alternatives.

On the other hand, unless a solution can turn a tidy profit for investors, since the planet seems to run on the exploitation of people's energy requirements to accrue wealth and power at the expense of the energy subscriber, i suspect we'll continue to see fuel and combustion based systems around for a long long time to come.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Im with you Drusilla, wagnificent said it best.

We do need to move away from combustible fuel's, although sadly i dont think that is going to happen in our life time, that is going to take many generations before we actually see any progress in a large scale.
But in the interim, i think something such as this would end our need to worry about support from other countries and let us not be dependent on oil.
I think our first real step is to find a alternative to what we have, then our next step would be to slowly migrate to a totally different form of energy.
People move slowly, and dont take change very well, i think something like this could get us on the right path to eventually get free from fossil fuels.

The combustible engine is a very proven form of power, we have over 100 years of technology invested into it, and for us as a country and species to move away from that thinking is going to take a long time.

Baby steps will get us there. I think fuels such is this will be in time proven to be a very good baby step.

top topics

join