It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible New lead In Jimmy Hoffa Case.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I'm surprised nobody has posted this yet. Search revealed nothing. Police in Roseville Michigan have a tip that there may be a body under a driveway and it may be Jimmy Hoffas. The news was saying alot of people that have studied the case don't believe it is him, but there seems to at least be something where they are going to look. It would be funny if someone dug it up befor they do on friday. I might actually haver to turn on the television friday and see what they find.

www.freep.com...

Police will be taking soil core samples at a home in Roseville on Friday in search of the remains of missing Teamsters boss Jimmy Hoffa, whose 1975 disappearance sparked one of the 20th century’s biggest mysteries.

“We received information from an individual who saw something,” Roseville Police Chief James Berlin told the Free Press. “The information seemed credible, so we decided to follow up on it.”

Berlin wouldn’t say who provided the tip — one of hundreds authorities have pursued in the years since Hoffa vanished from a restaurant parking lot in Oakland County.

But he said the state’s Department of Environmental Quality used ground scanning radar last Friday to check out a spot under the driveway and found “an anomaly” that prompted authorities to make plans to return to the site Friday to take a soil sample.

To most who live here in Southeastern Michigan this is a well known and still talked about case. There are many urban legends around here as to where he ended up. There have been many tips and excavations over the years that have amounted to little. It will deffinitely be interesting to see what they find.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Keep us posted on this - thanks for making this thread.

The Hoffa mystery is legendary - I remember all the rumors, new one almost every day, and the shady list of suspects and ties to top officials. There were also a lot of jokes (like the one that if you took Tammy Fae Baker's makeup off you'd find Jimmy Hoffa).

Anyway, for all the years of tantalizing leads that went nowhere, this time might be different. I truly believe we're in a strange era where many of the mysteries and conspiracies that have long been hidden will reveal themselves.

The skeletons in the closet, the bodies that won't stay buried. .. ooooooo gettin' close to Halloween !

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Me and you posted this at the same time

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JValhalla
Me and you posted this at the same time

Yup, Looks like I was one minute behind you. I guess they can close this one. I just want to know what is under that concrete.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Disregard I actually knew.
edit on 26-9-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This picture was posted in in a Danish newspaper BT

Headline says "American police might have found Hoffa"

Found a bunch of images on the site Gettyimages.

I found this one pretty weird and funny.

The cop in the background? Is he a giant? It seems so, check out the images here:

Here is another weird one

Soil samples in one arm, and doughnuts in the other?

Hoffa dig

edit on 28/9/2012 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Posted a bit earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join