It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats your thoughts on the new age council of Nine.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Saw this posted today, first time i have heard of the New Age council of nine.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

It's way too vague to say for certain. Of course, that in itself might be a sign of something. I really can't tell you if it's fake or genuine, because I've never heard of this before and while I can draw several parallels right now, I don't have enough information to go either way.

My best guess is: save it for future reference. Don't discard or advocate. Just read and remember. None of us knows enough to give a verdict at this point. And that's the most honest and accurate answer you're liable to get, as of this moment.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The Council Of Nine isn't so "New Agey"

Even Lee Harvey Oswalds high US ranking connections were involved in Channeling "The Nine", well according to them.

Sorry I don't recall the title of the book I read, but here's one lead:

tenebroust-thestenchoftruth.blogspot.co.uk...

Some Googling should turn up more.

ETA: Oh what do you know? That external link just provided a link back to a good thread on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 26-9-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

My opinion?
It's poppycock hogwash.

I love how people like to associate the magical mystery muffin masquerade they like to pretend to as being 'forbidden' knowledge when, all it every amounts to is a bunch of people deluding themselves into thinking they're way more special then they actually are, when in fact they're not very special at all, and probably less so considering they were gullible enough to fall for this kind of nonsense to begin with.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I never heard of them before either. I do find the MKULTRA link to the Nine to be a plausible theory. Is it possible that the CIA used mind control to start an Egyptian god channeling cult just to see if people would be stupid enough to believe it? Probably. Maybe it was a test to get the public warmed up for something bigger they have in the works.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

complete and utter bs. So many people have been involved including uri geller. I believe he either was the first or second. cant recall the guys name who started it all but it is waste of time reading about it. crap I say!!! HA

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'll leave a comment and probable clue, but I won't elaborate because I'm in the middle of some intensive research that addresses this subject lightly: The Nine & Puharich and a bunch of other paraphysical stuff from that era we're probably the product of--or target of--MK-ULTRA/Intelligence Apparatus shenanigans in regards to an intense interest in Cult building, PSI, and most certainly disinformation dissemination.

Did it get weird, weirder than they thought? Probably. Paranormal? Hard to say. Jungian-esque excursions deep into the subconscious and some serious mind-effing aided by exotic technology? Most probably.

Anyone else with knowledge or interest in the parameters and theories above, I would love to hear from you.

Sinny's link to the ATS thread can definitely provide some fun and clues, although the author, while excellent on many things, got some minor facts confused I noticed in my first reading. A lot of undeniable connections there worth pursuit, however.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
A New World Order would need a replacement for former sectarian religions which must be eradicated for a globalist scheme to work correct? Something everyone could agree on? Most folk are spiritual and are going to need something to fill the void. How about some Egyptian God/Aliens that created us? Lots of folk like that idea...some might say it's been "seeded" for years.

Fellow in this vid is J.J. Hurtak referenced below:

But The Nine's influence does not extend merely to New Age channelling circles. Andrija Puharich, James Hurtak and Richard Hoagland have all lectured at the United Nations in New York. And individuals connected with The Nine are also known to have influence with Vice-President Al Gore.

Of course, if The Nine really are the ancient gods of Egypt, then surely there could be fewer more significant events than their return. One may be justified in thinking that the more leading politicians who fall under their influence the better; but are they really the ancient Ennead of Egypt? Can it be that they have actually returned to sort us all out, scattering love and enlightenment from their high moral ground?

Perhaps the most disturbing aspect of the history of The Nine is its relationship to the career of Andrija Puharich. Recent research has revealed Puharich to have a distinctly sinister side. As an Army doctor in the 1950s, he was deeply involved with the CIA's notorious MKULTRA mind control project (see panel). He - together with the infamous Dr Sidney Gottlieb - experimented with a variety of techniques to change or induce actual thought processes. even to creating the impression of voices in the head.

These techniques included the use of drugs, hypnosis and beaming radio signals directly into the subject's brain. And, significantly, he was engaged in this work at exactly the same time that The Nine made their first appearance at the Round Table Foundation. The Foundation itself is now known to have been largely funded by the Pentagon as a front for its medical and parapsychological research.

Puharich was still working for the CIA in the early 1970s, when he brought Uri Geller out of Israel. Puharich's use of hypnosis is particularly interesting in The Nine circle. In the case of Uri Geller and Bobby Horne, he first hypnotised them and then suggested that they were in touch with The Nine - and lo, they were! Ira Einhorn - a close associate of Puharich's during the 1970s - confirmed to us that he believed that Puharich was "humanly directing" The Nine communications.

The evidence we have gathered strongly suggests that Tom and his fellow gods originated, not in the stars, but behind closed doors as part of a CIA mind control experiment. And what happened to that experiment? Now with hundreds of thousands of devotees, some in very high places, can The Nine be deemed a success? Of course, that depends very much on what the CIA had in mind.
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

edit on 26-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Mayan calendar speaks of nine deities returning on the December solstice date of this year.

Maybe its connected, maybe not.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Interesting video! I noticed repetition of certain key words wrapped in a message of "love".
Like many famous cult leaders of the past.

You would indeed have to replace the various religious belief systems with a common worldwide one in order to establish a New World Order, Hmmm....

A single worldwide religion. We have all heard of THAT before. Those dirty birds!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
In his article The Pied Pipers of the CIA, Phillip Coppens documents and relates early interest--and manipulation of--the early Contactee movement by the CIA. Of especial note is George Adamski.

Dr. Jacques Vallee also makes mention--in more than one of his books--about an early intelligence operative who seemed to have a facility and interest in starting various UFO cults. It is interesting to note the philosophies and movements that blossomed from the activities of the early Contactees.

"George Hunt Williamson -- 1950’s era carnival barker for Adamski’s Venusian UFO Space Brothers was not only a seminal UFOlogist but also an mysterious occultist and maverick archaeologist, after who the legendary "Indiana Jones" was eventually patterned."

Indiana Jones?! Um, I'ma have to look into that one further, but GHW was a friend and fellow witness--of sorts--with George Adamski and his initial contact in the desert.

In his book George Hunt Williamson & the Genesis of the Contactees by Alec Hidel, Hidel states that:

On November 20, 1952, Williamson and his wife Betty were among the witnesses to George Adamski’s historic first meeting with Orthon the Venusian in the desert near Mt. Palomar, California.

This event more than any other seems to have catalyzed his activities. From then on, he switched into high gear, publishing The Saucers Speak in 1954 and following it up with a series of the most remarkable UFO documents ever conceived.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

But it would be a mistake--and seems to be a common one in ufology--to soley, or even primarily, lump him into the Contactee category.

Apparently, among other things, he was a remarkable Channeler:

Like many a UFO buff before and since, Williamson later gravitated to the southwestern state of Arizona, settling in Prescott and attempting to contact the space people by radio telegraphy and direct-voice channeling.

According to investigator Sean Devney, quoting from eyewitness accounts,
"When Williamson started to channel, it was something truly inexplicable. [He] would begin speaking in several different voices, one right after the other."

Being an early Contactee would seem to be the least of his accomplishments.

Some more quotes from Alec Hidel's George Hunt Williamson & the Genesis of the Contactees:

"It would however, be a capital error to classify him solely as a UFO researcher. He was above all an occultist whose activities helped to usher in a new magical aeon -- the aeon of the Flying Saucer.

"Pelley and Adamski ...Hunrath and Laughead ...John Mc Coy and the Stanford brothers...It was from the tangled lives of these men that the contemporary UFO mythos first grew and took shape."

The whole linked article is a delight to read, but I think the following quote is quite profound in regards to George Hunt Williamson's true legacy:

His own researches continued in an unbroken trajectory, encompassing hermetics, ancient tribal lore, and Theosophical literature.

There can be no doubt that, by accident or design, he and his various collaborators played an enormous part in shaping New Age thought in all its manifestations.

Together they constituted the single most important occult group of the post-war era.

Their influence is made all the more remarkable by the fact that it has seldom been acknowledged, or even perceived, by other researchers in the field.

And, hey, even "Ra" noted him.

Why such interest by the CIA? I'm all ears.

edit on 26-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

No idea.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

A New World Order would need a replacement for former sectarian religions which must be eradicated for a globalist scheme to work correct? Something everyone could agree on? Most folk are spiritual and are going to need something to fill the void. How about some Egyptian God/Aliens that created us? Lots of folk like that idea...some might say it's been "seeded" for years

Sitchin has been fanning the flames for this b.s. for over 40 years with his "Anunnaki" and he's got all the ancient astronaught theorists like Danniken marching to his Pied Piper flute.

Uh yeah, those "Anunnaki" ain't the friendly people he portrays them to be. Something else noteworthy is in the ancient religions there was usually a pantheon of 9 prime "gods" with a myriad of lesser "gods" as their servants and underlings.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
That website just seems to be Christian Propaganda and Misinformation.

I do not trust any alien channelers, why are people so wanting to give themselves to god? Why can't people just live naturally.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
That website just seems to be Christian Propaganda and Misinformation.

I do not trust any alien channelers, why are people so wanting to give themselves to god? Why can't people just live naturally.

Why are you such a hypocrite if we're "all one." Quit insulting yourself.

Arpgme: I Is You, You Is Me

See how that philosophy kind of breaks down, Arpgme?

edit on 27-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

If not my fault if another takes it as an "insult". I'm just speaking from my perspective. Sure, all is one, but the me that is typing this response - is expressing this unique beauty from this perspective right now.

And even you calling me a hypocrite is just another beautiful perspective, and even this website being Christian propaganda and misinformation is beautiful - I am just informing people of what I think it is.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by The GUT

If not my fault if another takes it as an "insult". I'm just speaking from my perspective. Sure, all is one, but the me that is typing this response - is expressing this unique beauty from this perspective right now.

Okay, that's better. You are remaining true to your personal philosophy. Peace.

I am just informing people of what I think it is.

But some other "you's think the "propaganda" is okay, right? So "you" can't really disagree and claim validity.

One of our other members has a sig that says something like: If I am you, and you are me, then who are we?
edit on 27-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

The whole point of there being more than one form IS for different perspectives of this one true reality (SELF), so of course there will be disagreements - if there were only to be one form - why be form at all? Might as well stay formless, but then there would be no EXPRESSION of existence (this formless)...

If you don't like the idea of it being "Me", just replace it with Core Self and think of it as all life coming from here.

Or if you are materialist, think of the Core as "Existence" and Existing "THINGS/BEINGS" as individual expressions of this "Core Existence".

I guess it can be phrased in many ways...

Now to make this all connect with the thread so that it won't be off topic....

These alien channelers will preach a message like "unity" but just because there is "unity" doesn't mean that ALL things about EACH thing in that unity should be the same - is just means that there is SOMETHING connecting it all.

So if Council of Nine or any other "Channeler" says that we should all act EXACTLY the same because we are ONE - you know it is FALSE. Yes we are one at core - and we are still connected at core - but as FORM - going through DIFFERENT experiences - it should NOT be expected to have only one perspective of everything..

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hello. I thought I'd give some information about past beliefs that seems to coincide with the "nine".

First. This entire thread reminds me of Ryan Reynolds movie "Nines".

The number nine is a sacred number that has many connotations. Since this is so, new religions will always use the number nine in ways that resonate with those identifications. i.e. Heritage and tradition. For example, I create all my prayer poems with nine lines. (3 magic #. 3x3) If it all goes down in a world wide deluge again - our oral traditions are what will rise us back up again. Religion/belief sets are our first bad attempt at science. Our ancestors observed the world around them and tried to explain it. They then passed it down in a way that would inspire their offspring, to take it that step further. It is an integral part of our human condition. IMO Plus, we are told stories of the humans who made an impression way back then.

So anyhow, the Annunaki were considered by Sumerians/Babyloian/Akkadian to be the children and courtiers of the god of heaven. However, they are not numbered nine. They are numbered seven.

As far as Sophia Pistis and Yaldabaoth of Gnostic Christianity.... again 7. The significance of seven, in cosmology myths, is the seven spiral arms of our galaxy.

Now, the ancient Celtic pantheons believed the number 9 is a sacred number. For Hindu's it is the number of Brahma, the creator. The Hindu nine point star is a symbol of unity and perfection. In the Ba'hai religion, the number 9 is also a symbol of unity and perfection. Also, the Eleusinian mysteries tell of the 9 spheres our consciousness travels through in order to be re-birthed into a new body.

The ancient romans waited 9 days after the birth of children before initiation rites, and 9 days after death before burial rites. The tantric system uses 9 (Nava) laws of living according to divine law.

9th card of the tarot is the Hermit.

666 = 18 = 9 but there is also 144 = 9.

The reason people use numbers, is because we recognize value in numbers. All belief sets begin somewhere, even the old ones were considered "new - age drivel used for gain and fame" by their contemporaries. Did you expect it to be different today? I think that some people have this erroneous view that the people who were creating these sacred texts were barbarians or simplistic. I'd suggest reading Plato, Homer, oh I don't know, the bible... the ancients had people filled with brilliance. We are not talking about "cavemen". They lived 100,000's of thousands of years ago. Not 10,000.

As to the "Council of Nine", eh - I'd be more impressed if they swooped on in and said - "Yes, we exist." I already know, dimensional energies, BUT earthly energies communicate with us -- I'm not convinced entities outside our sphere can.

Reset to 0 is a real possibility in the world right now. I'll be glad when the chatter quiets down and all the channels take a deep breath and say, "Phew, we made it."

Good luck.

Source:
Nozedar, Adele, Signs and Symbols Source Book, Harper Collins Publishers Llt. 2008.
edit on 27-9-2012 by CirqueDeTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join