It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New "Youthful" Australian bank notes coming soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This is interesting. i hope i posted this in the right place & i did a search and haven't noticed it posted yet.

Australia are planning to release new Australian "youthful" bank notes in the near future.

Here is what they will look like...

If this is the final project, their is no queen unless she is on the $100, either way is this telling us something about the future and maybe plans of a change in government?

Further reading and source: au.finance.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Glad to see these changes. IMO the Queen should also be removed from Canadian money. Hopefully the United Kingdom will fall when the current queen dies and the entire monarchy with it. If England wants to keep her on their currency I have no problem with it.

Monarchy has no place in this world. Hopefully any symbol of despotism will be removed from the surface of the globe in the future.

edit on 26-9-2012 by MarcellusWallace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I wonder how high tech they will be, maybe an RF chip lol

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by repeatoffender

That is exactly what i was thinking

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MarcellusWallace

The Queen has more to do with this country tham you may believe, if we totally get rid of her the law will go nuts in getting everyone without any trouble. I do believe we need to become a republic but a constitution that is for us not the greedy government that will probably twist it to their benfit.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I've never really understood the need to try and update a bank note's image. I use cash to pay for things. I couldn't give a rats if our new bank notes have a glow in the dark picture of a transformer or John Howard skateboarding over a bridge.

top topics

join