It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(VIDEO)Woman arrested for defacing anti-jihad poster

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Race is a classification system used to categorize humans into large and distinct populations or groups by heritable phenotypic characteristics, geographic ancestry, physical appearance, ethnicity, and social status.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(human_classification)

Race is nothing but a societal construct.....so races don't really exist anyway.

And there is a populous definition of racism, which means discriminating against any certain group of people. Everyone knows this but pretends to play stupid when something comes up they disagree with.
edit on 26-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmsuse
reply to post by RealSpoke

I don't really give a crap about isreal.

But I would be against any muslim any day

Also the free speech thing was a nice win too.

The only bad thing I see with this video is that the freedom hating pig that got arrested was never read her miranda rights

What's the matter with you? I really think this whole world has truly gone fishing.

Freedom hating pig? I doubt there can be anything I could ever say to steer you in the right direction. Don't you see, the protesting women feels her right to live in a society without the fear of being categorized has been infringed upon? The same right you take for granted.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

There are ways to protest, killing diplomats and defacing public property is not the way to do it.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Im surprised and pleased at these actions.

Too bad she got arrested , but the signs others posted over these ads makes me Hope.

Too often in our lives , we get so busy that we see things, wrong things, and just move on.

These people saw the Hate Propaganda, and did something about it.

Kudos to ALL ....Who Did Something.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Oh like that zionist comment you made?

Hmmm.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
would she be so passionate if she was spraying painting a big mac poster. or if it was a gang of crips tagging the poster.

just another gutless hypocrite full of hate and no integrity.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

There are ways to protest, killing diplomats and defacing public property is not the way to do it.

two differfferent issues...two different motives...two different people, in two different countries

you dont have to be a muslim to be offended....cmon who wants to see nazi rhetoric on their way to work?
edit on 26-9-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dmsuse

and sending unmanned drones to kill indiscriminately just because, is?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

reply to post by FlySolo

Bombing Nuclear Sites is probably OK with you.

But you draw the Line at Defacing Hate Propaganda.

Let me Guess, You think these Muslims Hate Us for our Freedoms.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

She was clearly there to cause trouble.

As for the freedom stuff you speak off. I lost my freedom in 2001.

Britain was being attacked weekly by the IRA and we managed to keep our freedom, yet some silly little towers go down and I am expected to lose everything..

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Oddly enough, the cops seemed to be the sanest ones on the scene.
Go figure...

I can understand her, sort of, getting upset by the poster.
But that doesn't give her the right to deface it.
Had she set up right there and started denouncing the poster to all passers by, that would have been a peaceful protest, and she'd have probably been fine (excepting, of course, idiot camera lady).

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

That lady with the camera was so annoying. More than likely a hateful zionist. Anyone willing to get paint sprayed in their eyes to protect a pro-Israel poster is a complete brainwashed idiot.

By your definition your comment was racist hate speech,.

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by neo96

Race is a classification system used to categorize humans into large and distinct populations or groups by heritable phenotypic characteristics, geographic ancestry, physical appearance, ethnicity, and social status.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(human_classification)

Race is nothing but a societal construct.....so races don't really exist anyway.

And there is a populous definition of racism, which means discriminating against any certain group of people. Everyone knows this but pretends to play stupid when something comes up they disagree with.

edit on 26-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Someone needs to change the threads title because... lemme tell ya, it wasn't the best of first images when I first read it. Actually generated a few crappy images none of which are worth talking about.

Carry on....

(Going back to actually watch video now)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Describing a ladies behavior as hateful is racist? Try again.

In order for something to be racist you have to be referring to the whole group, not an individuals actions.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Terminal1

whats wrong with the title? tell me soon so i can fix it...timelimit n all that!

peace

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

reply to post by FlySolo

If I was there I would have used a can of black paint!

And there you go again lumping extremists in with all Muslim Americans painting over hate speech.. Here, I've got something for you.

I took this this afternoon while chowing on some pizza reading the paper. I knew it would come in handy.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

yea they also killed muslim extremists in sinai with an aqache copter..

its not about religion anymore....this is an obvious attempt to recruit americans to fight their wars for them.

still, i prefer this method over another false flag. wink wink

peace

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
That behaviour of systematically recording any unusual situation with a mobile/camera is annoyingly pathetic.
In a lot of "civilized" countries, that camera lady would have been given a slap in the face in no time.

I'm also shocked to see such a crowd gathering without a word, only to watch what resembles a real TV show to their eyes. People of America, you really need to stick your finger out of your ass. Stop being prisoners of terror, medias, and consumerism. Occupy Wall Street was the best thing that could happen to this daily slavery. Why did its spirit die so quickly ?
Stop the blah-blah-yes-no-yes-no, and take calm but firm actions. Against nonsense, against hate and against lack of responsibilization. Just like this young lady did in this video, and like those stickers on the other ads refused to label NYC as a hate propagandist.
Be proud to be good people again by rising up against freedom's worst enemies : hate, servitude and apathy.
edit on 26-9-2012 by kineticdamage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

After reading what the poster said, I couldn't care if it was vandalism of public property, that kind of hate should never have been allowed to be placed up, since we all know if the same poster was put up with the reverse, saying instead: "Support Jihad Defeat Israel" there would be an uproar and the posters would not just be defaced, they would have been torn down (methinks)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join