It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You've got to get mad!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

You cannot stop ideas Ladies and Gentleman. No matter how much the Elite try to oppress us, we CAN and WILL set our selves free!

The only reason why the elite are still around, is because of us. Without the General populace, the Elite couldn't go to war to reap the profits while they sit back in their Rolls Royce's and suck on big fat cigars. They NEED us. Without us, they could not have any of the power they have today.

We can do it people. It's time to evolve ideas. Get rid of this consumer greed spawning society, and start looking into new ideas, for example, a resource based economy, and others.

If even half this country would stand up to these Satanic baby blood suckers, we could tear down the fed, and finally set our selves free! We can do it god damn it!

Picture all of us like Spain, expect were standing outside the Federal Reserve chanting "I'm mad as hell and I won't take it anymore!" It would be one of the most glorious sights to see.

9/11, Gulf of Tonkin, Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan. Too much blood has been spilled for these guys! It's time we stand up and show some emotion! "I'm a human being god dammit! My life has value!"

edit on 26-9-2012 by Kang69 because: link

edit on 26-9-2012 by Kang69 because: another link not working

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It's the only way

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I like the way you wrote this. It reminded me of a thread I wrote not too long ago.

If it goes down in London i'll be there fosho.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
When I think about the Elite/TPTB situation, I liken it to the mentality within the prison system.

What I mean by that is that typically prisoner population greatly surpass the number of guards at any given prison. If the inmates could unite they could easily over power the guards and obtain their freedom however they aren't able or allowed to unite...exactly the same mentality that allows TPTB to maintain control over the general population.

Part of the problem I think is the terms "Elite or TPTB", they are general identifiers.. not specific ones. The players that we call "Elite or TPTB" need to be individually identified. This will allow the population to focus their anger, frustration etc. at a specific target and create change!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ericthenewbie
Part of the problem I think is the terms "Elite or TPTB", they are general identifiers.

Yes, if those with power and weath are given the chance to prove that they have the general populace's interests at heart it would give a distinction between the good and bad guys and a great starting point for a rebirth of society.

Unfortunately, general ignorace cannot allow the chance for distinguishing the two and generalisations are made.

It's natural for most people to lie which also makes it difficult.

Some good people were beheaded in the French Revolution I'm sure and some of the greedy got away too.
edit on 26/9/2012 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

Very true! But pointing a finger is pretty hard when the actual enemy of the people is the system that is strategically designed to keep us all down. It may not be any group or indeviduals, but this system of classes and labels, has become an entity that no longer serves us as a whole. It tries to get us all in a perpetual motion, the rat race. But on the whole, with technology and machines taking people's jobs away, of coarse this is going to happen. There is less jobs and prices go up

The system seeks to enslave everyone, even those that protect it. Was it planned by people we can aim for or has it evolved?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kang69

You lost me, when you said "You've GOT TO" ..

I don't take orders. Neither should anyone else. How can you speak of 'being free' while you spout orders to people, that they've GOT TO obey?

No thanks. Besides, I'd rather get "sane" than "mad". It's very, very easy to get "mad" in this world. I should hope NO ONE ever HAS TO.

new topics

top topics

join