It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange to speak at UN: Live Video Feed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale

Originally posted by Samuelis

Originally posted by gorgi
Why do people treat this guy like a hero?
He put many Americans at risk and damaged relations with other countries. I suppose if you hate the US he is a hero, but this guy dos deserve to be in prison.

The US government put people at risk by failing to properly secure confidential information.

Brilliant analysis.

So, "failing to properly secure" something excuses the criminal who then exploits the supposed lax security.

"Your Honor...Mr. Peterson failed to install an alarm system in his car, so of course I stole it. What else was I supposed to do? And...sure I killed seven people during my joyride in the car...but, but...Mr. Peterson put the public at risk of something like this happening when he failed to properly secure his vehicle."

Case dismissed !!

How does what I wrote translate to that? Take me a bit further out of context why don't you?

Keep focusing on who is responsible for the leaks and not what was inside the leaks. Maybe the problem will just go away?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi
reply to post by Samuelis

This messenger is also responsible for leaking sensitive info that put the country at risk.

So what your saying is that, if a hacker got all of your personal information and then gave it to me to leak, that would be okay ?

Can I ask what Assange leaked which put the country "at risk?" I'm not sticking up for him, or trying to take anyone's side. This is a legitimate question, as I have heard claims like this made before, but I have never seen them explained.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
is it just me or did there seem like a cryptic message hidden deep in the words - anyone have a transcript link to hand ?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join