It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad on 9/11:In order to avenge the blood of 3000 people 1 MIL shouldn't give their lives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
He brings up a very reasonable point

I also did a search for this and coud not find anything so if this has been reposted before sorry

edit on 26-9-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

Be Descriptive: Please do not create minimal thread-starters that simply ask people to check out a link or video.

Mod Note - Starting A New Thread?
edit on 9/26/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit-Fixed Title Formatting.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninjas4321
He brings up a very reasonable point

I also did a search for this and coud not find anything so if this has been reposted before sorry.
edit on 26-9-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/26/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Fixed Title Formatting--

Clearly this man is insane...I mean who would ever try to be rational like that in the insane world we live in?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
he is once again correct... unfortuneatly the bastards in D.C and Tel Aviv who were responsible for it will never face trial for their heinous crimes against humanity and more will continue to be murdured over the lie thats 9/11...
edit on 26/9/12 by Expat888 because: correcting translation..

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Every interview I see with him he has such a profound answer to a stupid Journalists question. How come no one asks him his thoughts on the hostage situation in Iran in the 80's?? Or how about his thoughts that a High Priest of the Muslim Religion runs his Country and he as President does not??

Just a few questions that would give us actual incite into his true beliefs instead of questions that EVERYONE knows the answers too. He even said it himself, basically 70% of the US Population doesnt wants us in these Wars and probably that same percentage of all the Countries that are aiding the US in these Wars as well.

He is a very smart guy and I would even go as far as saying probably on of the smartest leaders in the World today. So, instead of giving him cornball questions that have been given to him multiple times over the last 8 years why not actually ask him a question that means something.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Have you ever noticed how much crap this guy takes (provocation) then keeps cool and does not respond? I think if our countries came to some sort of an agreement he could be a great ally. His patience is awesome.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

Have you ever noticed how much crap this guy takes (provocation)

I think he flings much, much more poo than he receives.

If he were on ATS, he would be one of those folks who starts sensationalist threads with ALL CAPS titles.

I wonder if he could even get to ATS if he wanted to, as a result of his Internet filtering.

Iran blocks Google

...he is self-banned

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
did you notice at the very end of the video where the Pres says "perhaps the actions of the United States encourages extremism" and immediately after that, the "ticker" at the bottom of the screen shows "Ahmadinejad says US encourages extremism!"

Um...no he didn't say (as in State) that - he Suggested it. Big difference

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
All a big show for the rest of the UN community to win their support. Its politics. The real problem is the entire ME region itself with Saudi & Qatar in their attempts to limit the control of their political structure influence between shias and sunnis. Qatar has been paying off and thus neutralized the influence of MB in their country back in the 70s before they re-emerged again in Egypt.

GCC_LINK
ME

new topics

top topics

join