It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Police shooting of family dog, Police CAM video...*WARNING* CONTAINS GRAPHIC MATERIAL*

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL
those officers should have more respect for people property and learn not to INtrude into someones home with no probable cause. doesnt matter what type of dog it is ALL dogs have the potential to kill they are dog's they have teeth

what this video does show is how cops are trained just like dogs, they dont think they only rely on training why not shut the FRONT door? pathetic these cops give the good ones a bad name. but alas dont blame the dog blame the trainer right? who trains these peace officers again?

I agree they heard the dog barking and could have shut the door and knocked...but whatever.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by chaos79
For sure!
Here to help when I can... Or once was anyways... Had to create a new account, I was on this site for many years, but never posted much - and the one time i go to post my account has disappeared...lol Probably from inactivity... But oh well...lol Guess I'll have to try to be more vocal this time around...

On another note; I'd just like to express my sympathy for the family of the dog, the dog itself, and the officer who had to make a hard decision... Im sure it wasnt an easy one... I know many officers and almost all of them are big dog people, which Im sure this officer is feeling horrible about the whole situation as well.

I'm glad your back chaos, & yes please be more vocal. Had you not pointed out the actual article,( which I still swear, I read a different one,)then I would never have known that even the owner agreed. Appreciate it.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join