It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I've been following ATS for a little while and some of the things I've been reading about and seeing happen as of lately have finally gotten me off my ass and I joined up. There's so much that isn't said and for various reasons, but the main reason I believe is fear...fear of persecution from the powers that be, fear of ridicule from peers, fear of being right or wrong...but essentially fear is ruling our daily lives in one way or another.

I don't want any part of my life to be ruled by unjustified fear, so everyday I look, and question...sand against the grain, because going with the flow has worked so well for us hasn't it? I don't claim to believe or progress any conspiracies but with the little bits of information that are available and the so called "coincidences" all over the globe how long can something be called a conspiracy? My eyes have been opened so keep the info stream full so i can soak it up and decide for myself...i have a couple bits to add as well and i will do so in the coming days.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Nondom

Welcome to ATS !

Looking forward to those bits and pieces...

Have Fun & Enjoy !!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Nondom

Welcome to ATS...enjoy the ride....

Des

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Nondom

Motion sickness pills are on the table in front of you and refreshments (for the non-queasy among us) are on the table to the right. Please strap yourself in and wear the protective goggles at all times. For your own safety do keep all limbs inside the cage, it can get to be a rough and bumpy ride but well worth every minute.

Be welcome, be at home and may your time be long.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Welcome.

Take note of this moment because this time next year you may be a very different person. For better or worse is still up for debate but things in here will change you. Good luck and thanks for joining us.

We all look forward to your insight.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Thank you for the welcome...now for my first post, it will be titled Kansas City Google map anomaly and it will be up shortly. This will be the first time i post anything up for critique and i will be open to suggestions on how to improve my presentation.

top topics

join