It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12/21/12 Numerology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by ConspiracyBuff

In Gemantria, My name adds up to 1313.. Should I be worried? Thats not including my middle name.

Yes, you are forever cursed to forget apostrophes.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog
Which immortal sources are you talking about?

My source is Samyaza (chief of the fallen watchers or Lyrim) who rebelled in 2007. Take it with a pinch of salt if you want. It doesn't matter. The remaining 197 fallen watchers will soon show themselves before the end of this year and no one will be able to deny their existence anymore.

Look how many people use numerology to say some big event will happen on this day example the olympics.

You know that is actually quite funny because a hugh spiritual event actually did occur at the olympic ceremony.

Apparently, many hundreds of demons (nephil spirits) were summoned that day.

According to the angel contact every ceremony is spiritual. This olympic one was more sinister than normal.

Proof: is it not wierd that a month later the anti-muslim film appears and anger roams the streets of many nations.

Note: www.paulsadowski.com...
Name: Nakoula Basseley Nakoula
There are 22 letters in the name.
Those 22 letters total to 67
There are 11 vowels and 11 consonants in the name.

The number is: 4

As expected, denialists just cannot handle wierd crazy spiritual events like this and will deny everything.

So just watch. Just watch how quickly this entire world goes into chaos in the coming months. When WW3 does start in the middle-east, ask yourself, 'is it normal for athiest politicians to obey the Bible and Book of Revelation and send this world into complete chaos?'

Look at athiest Hilary Clinton. She loves murdering world leaders and now she is provoking Iran into war.

ok..... how will the watchers show themselves so everyone knows?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

The fallen watchers or Lyrim are what new agers would classify as the nordics or 7-8ft tall blue eyed pale skin blondes.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyBuff

9 is a most fascinating number. In general, anything that is multiplied by 9 will result in 9 by using addition of the individual resultant integers.
i.e. -

9 * 1 = 9
9 * 2 = 18 | 1 + 8 = 9
9 * 3 = 27 | 2 + 7 = 9
9 * 42 = 378 | 3 + 7 + 8 = 18 | 1 + 8 = 9
9 * 356 = 3,024 | 3 + 2 + 0 + 4 = 9
9 * 3024 = 27,216 | 2 + 7 + 2 + 1 + 6 = 18 | 1 + 8 = 9

You could go on and on and on. You may find instances that break this behaviour like 9 * 0 which results in 0. But you get my point.

-saige-

edit on 5-10-2012 by saige45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

The fallen watchers or Lyrim are what new agers would classify as the nordics or 7-8ft tall blue eyed pale skin blondes.

You didn't answer my question, what will they do so that nobody in the world can't deny they exist anymore? It must be something drastic because I know a few people who are 7 ft tall and have blue eyes and pale skin one is a fraternity brother and i'm pretty sure he's not a fallen watchmen.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Which immortal sources are you talking about?

My source is Samyaza (chief of the fallen watchers or Lyrim) who rebelled in 2007. Take it with a pinch of salt if you want. It doesn't matter. The remaining 197 fallen watchers will soon show themselves before the end of this year and no one will be able to deny their existence anymore.

Look how many people use numerology to say some big event will happen on this day example the olympics.

You know that is actually quite funny because a hugh spiritual event actually did occur at the olympic ceremony.

Apparently, many hundreds of demons (nephil spirits) were summoned that day.

According to the angel contact every ceremony is spiritual. This olympic one was more sinister than normal.

Proof: is it not wierd that a month later the anti-muslim film appears and anger roams the streets of many nations.

Note: www.paulsadowski.com...
Name: Nakoula Basseley Nakoula
There are 22 letters in the name.
Those 22 letters total to 67
There are 11 vowels and 11 consonants in the name.

The number is: 4

As expected, denialists just cannot handle wierd crazy spiritual events like this and will deny everything.

So just watch. Just watch how quickly this entire world goes into chaos in the coming months. When WW3 does start in the middle-east, ask yourself, 'is it normal for athiest politicians to obey the Bible and Book of Revelation and send this world into complete chaos?'

Look at athiest Hilary Clinton. She loves murdering world leaders and now she is provoking Iran into war.

Why doesn't the angel you know come out to the world show he's a real angel and help us fix this mess? I mean come on it doesn't really help us if these guys show themselves durning ww3 after all hell breaks loose when they could just come out before hand and do something proactive.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
who wrote the rules to numerology ? a human ?

where did they get their info from ?

thin air ?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Why doesn't the angel you know come out to the world show he's a real angel and help us fix this mess? I mean come on it doesn't really help us if these guys show themselves durning ww3 after all hell breaks loose when they could just come out before hand and do something proactive.

The angel was once a fallen seraph who has now repented.

They are under constant attack from YHWH's enemies so if they showed themselves in public they would be destroyed in seconds. Their backs are constantly against the wall.

Everything happens as YHWH planned it. If YHWH wants them to show themselves then He will remove His protection and their cover will be broken.

No where does it mention that repented fallen angels will stop the 7 Year Tribulation from happening.

YHWH is currently proving to this world that all world leaders are evil and working for satan. Every person has choice. Now YHWH is simply watching everyone make their choice on who's side they are on.

Notice how world leaders, when given a choice are happily obeying every word of the Bible by sending this world into absolute chaos. YHWH is simply allowing people to see this truth with their own eyes.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

The angel was once a fallen seraph who has now repented.

They are under constant attack from YHWH's enemies so if they showed themselves in public they would be destroyed in seconds. Their backs are constantly against the wall.

Everything happens as YHWH planned it. If YHWH wants them to show themselves then He will remove His protection and their cover will be broken.

Nowhere does scripture support what you write above. Christ Jesus preached his gospel to the spirits of those who perished in the Pre-flood world, and NOWHERE does scripture state that 'fallen angels repented'. The fact is, you forget that Satan is a liar and a deceiver and therefore you've simply listened to him and believed.

YHWH is currently proving to this world that all world leaders are evil and working for satan. Every person has choice. Now YHWH is simply watching everyone make their choice on who's side they are on.

Notice how world leaders, when given a choice are happily obeying every word of the Bible by sending this world into absolute chaos. YHWH is simply allowing people to see this truth with their own eyes.

The simple truth is, our leaders under the sway of Satan, have no understanding that what they do fulfils prophecy. Why? Satan is a liar and a deceiver, and he lies to and deceives everyone who is perishing - including them.

The only thing sending this world into chaos is sin and falling faith. Faith has held this world together for nearly 1,700 years under the iron sceptre of Christ Jesus' rule. During that time governments and leaders bowed before him, and as such, drove paganism out of their lands and underground. His order accomplishes God's will, that all who will be saved are saved. The pre-flood world, as growing paganism shows us today is hostile to God. It shuts the door to salvation by eliminating the preaching of the true gospel which calls for righteous behaviour. It rips out God's morality and replaces it with the love of sin thereby producing generations who reject the moral order of God. Faith in Christ Jesus and obedience to his commands holds the darkness of the world at bay, and therefore it's no surprise to see paganism, child sacrifice in the guise of abortion, and heathenism resurfacing in this last part of the age as the descendants of Christian forefathers abandon Christ in favor of Satan and his chaos. The same beliefs of the pre-flood days that led mankind to continual evil. In our western lands, each generation is indoctrinated to love greater and greater sin and wickedness and we all get to reap the harvest of increasing bloodshed, violence, rape, child sacrifice, war and disease as Satan's chaos floods in - righteous order is given up for lusts of the flesh. The entire time period between Christ's death and today has been about saving souls, and as our time demonstrates today, this harvest has now reached the gleaning stages. The field is soon to be plowed under if there is no major repentance.

What was, will be again. There is nothing new under the sun. The only "angels" to be released are those of destruction who will do the ploughing under by leading the nations to the day of judgement.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
In Masonic numerology... 9 is called "the Number of Man" and represents EVIL whilst 11 represents "sacrifice" or, in short, it is the "number of the fall guy, the mug".

Hence, Armistice Day falls at 11am on 11th day of the 11th month to remember all the stupid twats who threw away their lives in agony, with a bayonnette through their guts, just so the rest of us could live well and a bunch of industrials could make loads off money off their stupidity.

Similarly, 9/11 would, technically mean "a sacrifice to Evil", in short, it would indicate that the motive for 9/11 was not money for thsoe who were already rich and successful, but a religious one to sacrifcie 3,000 or so of their own people to the powers of darkness.

Beleive me, my Pa is high up in the masons and that is what these numbers mean.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join