It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new trend in body modification. Bagel heads?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I showed the pic you posted to one of my daughters. She almost hurled!

Don't think I'll show it to the other daughter though. She'd probably hunt him down and marry him just to get the old parents' goat!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Ah, geez, what's next?

Totally amazing that someone even thought that up.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
i ate a bagel once.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
*Ouch*

You DO need to be dedicated.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'm beginning to think the behavior of other people is some kind of a test. I don't know the purpose. Maybe it's to see how much stupidity we'll tolerate before we say something.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I actually wish there were more people around like that, at least it would move me up the weird freak scale a little.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The video makes no mention of the cost of the procedure, but I would imagine it's not cheap. Plus they have to wait around for two hours sitting in a chair with a needle stuck in their forehead.

I could provide the same service a lot cheaper and quicker. All it would take is a well-placed thwack with a baseball bat to the middle of their foreheads. Same results with the added bonus of having some common sense knocked into them.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

That's how we know when they have started putting too many hormones in our food. The kids start growing breasts on their heads. I think it's time we re-think giving hormones to the cows and chickens!

I agree littled16 if many began growing extra parts on their bodies that yes too many hormones may be present in the food intake. However I think this is saline solution free of hormones but still looks very unhealthy overall..

reply to post by schuyler

Yes humanity has a very unique interest in body altering lol I think it even spans back to ancient times when some tried to mimic others from the stars or from interior EA*RTH with skull stretching ect.

Originally posted by Druid42
Ah, geez, what's next?

Murphyes law
worst case some try to alter their entire bodies to look nothing like humans
like Lady Ga Ga horns but much more imagination added. Not to mention a genetic twist being added where some can actually go and have genetic modified stem cells added to cause unchangeable features added or taken away from their natural attributes

Originally posted by Lysergic
i ate a bagel once.

hopefullly just a bagel

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
I'm beginning to think the behavior of other people is some kind of a test. I don't know the purpose. Maybe it's to see how much stupidity we'll tolerate before we say something.

I think some of it is also related to some humanity just liking to be different overall for whatever reason. Like its in the genes to alter or change vessels, so some may have spirits or souls that come out in physical form with plastic surgeries alterations thse could also be subconscious drives in relation to what alterations are chose. Sort of like different color contacts - teeth- ear - and even skin color modification. may all be signs of who some really are deep within.

Originally posted by ANOK
I actually wish there were more people around like that, at least it would move me up the weird freak scale a little.

Originally posted by Shadoefax
The video makes no mention of the cost of the procedure, but I would imagine it's not cheap. Plus they have to wait around for two hours sitting in a chair with a needle stuck in their forehead.

Yes as another member mentioned you have to be dedicated to participate. Maybe they kept the cost out of the presentation as to not avoid losing any new customers. Next thing will be permanent plastic implants extended bones (humans well some seem to like morph abilities) if only more was applied into finding the inner self they could see potentials in morphing vessels in astral or with incarnate skills ect.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I would like to thank you all who participated for taking time to view the thread. I know its not one of my more deep minded threads that can send a mind in 7 different directions at once
but when I observed this I felt it would be something interesting to share with the ATS membership.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

It is one thing to be different. It is another to be extremely ugly to be different.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

I agree with that as well rtyfx.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I am astounded. I don't think I will ever understand people. Perhaps I just don't appreciate some beauty that others see in something like this. The only word that comes into my head is....... Why?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
Be glad you haven't yet discovered the other things people do with saline.

You beat me too it.....

Erm yes, in the great scheme of things having it as a donut on your head is quite tame.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadoefax

They featured this on Taboo on national geographic. They didn't pay for it, they volunteered for a Japanese artist.

His art is photographs of bagel heads.

It was featured with other forms of body modification.

it won't catch on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join