It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new trend in body modification. Bagel heads?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This seems unsafe in many ways, thoughts?

Mods not sure in right place please move if not. Thanks

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Sometimes 1 wonders what body types or spiritual temples would mankind be happy with? where is the point where many must say that's too much? Its also in the area of the 3rd eye does not look healthy especially after multiple done overs??
edit on 9/26/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
you can't fix stupid.

sigh.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Oh jesus... What's next, fish .s?!

[

.... more like breast .s - copp a feel?
edit on 9/26/2012 by hhcore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I know one liners are frowned upon but;;;;
WHY???? Why would someone even think about doign this?

Peircings... Horns... Tattoos... I kind of understand. But this makes no sense. Who was the first to do this? and who saw that and said "that is so cool I want to have that too"?????

I think that Bagel Head is the wrong title.

They look more like But Heads. Or but hole .s...

edit on 26-9-2012 by crazyguy2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
thank goodness it's not permanent, the saline is absorbed...but doesn't that stretch the skin out...especially if they kept doing it....? sounds like a 1 time thing so the artist could get a pic .

link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I saw this online somewhere. Kinda freaky. Good thing they are not permanent and go down in 48 hours or so. Great for a party or your drivers license photo when you really want to stand out.
Sarcasm...

link   
Attention whores and morons. Why people do this for any other reason-- aside from stupidity is beyond me.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I guess this is where they got the idea from?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I agree grey580 there is a difference in being unique and seeking attention.

reply to post by hhcore

I was thinking multi shapes like Klingons on Star Trekk good call though and then it goes body.

Originally posted by crazyguy2012
I know one liners are frowned upon but;;;;
WHY???? Why would someone even think about doign this?
Its ok some times a 1 line says all. Sometimes I feel like some are just not happy with their 3d environment suits so they modify them cosmetically but what of the medical issues that can occure. The one guy seemed like it would leak into his eyes from pushing process not to mention what effects may be going on under the skin and top of skull.

Originally posted by crazyguy2012
Peircings... Horns... Tattoos... I kind of understand. But this makes no sense. Who was the first to do this? and who saw that and said "that is so cool I want to have that too"?????

I think that Bagel Head is the wrong title.

They look more like But Heads. Or but hole .s...

edit on 26-9-2012 by crazyguy2012 because: (no reason given)

our EA*RTH family has some wild bunches at times.

Originally posted by research100
thank goodness it's not permanent, the saline is absorbed...but doesn't that stretch the skin out...especially if they kept doing it....? sounds like a 1 time thing so the artist could get a pic .

Yes I thought it too was a one time thing but it says it can be redone once saline melts into body
. I just hope those participating are considering the potential medical issues.

reply to post by newcovenant

I seen it on a music site I sometimes check out. I thought it was going to show some new hair styles or something didnt expect to see this lol.

edit on 9/26/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This isn't anything new and has been going on for a while. Why? Good question. I guess some people just feel the need to attention-whore. (Why else go around with a doughnut in your .?)

I'm all for individuality, but sometimes it just crosses into stupidity.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Oh no! NoNoNoNoNo! I like how they all clap and the girl next to him tells him it is cute. I honestly don't understand why someone would do this to themselves. It is painful to watch.

Is this supposed to be just for cosmetic purposes, or is there something more to it?

~OkieDokie

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Good thing its not permanent and goes away but i don't know about having ones body absorbing all that saline I'm not sure thats very healthy..

I just think the whole thing looks dumb and i hope its not something thats going to catch on as a teen fashion statement..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Thats utterly stupid and useless. It looks disgusting and it's a waste of time. Why do humans even care about this? Are they that dumb?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReadyPower
Attention whores and morons. Why people do this for any other reason-- aside from stupidity is beyond me.

I agree ReadyPower, I also feel some just dont like to look like humans sometimes and that to me is odd or perhaps a sign of a soul not from this realm of EA*RTH.

reply to post by crazyguy2012

good 1 crazyguy2012

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Be glad you haven't yet discovered the other things people do with saline.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom

I'm all for individuality, but sometimes it just crosses into stupidity.

Yes it definitely can Auricom. It seems as there are no boundaries for cosmetic surgery there may not be a limit to the imagination of those who request and perform these surgeries. I hope there are no major future damages to the genetics of humanity due to there being no boundaries on plastic surgery.

Originally posted by OkieDokie

Is this supposed to be just for cosmetic purposes, or is there something more to it?

~OkieDokie

I think its cosmetic based but 1 would thin if there existed a deformity it can be used to assist in helping to bring back natural looks to deformed parts.. Good question

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
Good thing its not permanent and goes away but i don't know about having ones body absorbing all that saline I'm not sure thats very healthy..

I was thinking the same thing sugarcookie1. Because during the body absorb process whos to say natural body attributes will not be destroyed or damaged, which may cause for a saggy face!?!? I wonder if they thought of that for many seemed fairly young in the vid.

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
I just think the whole thing looks dumb and i hope its not something thats going to catch on as a teen fashion statement..peace,sugarcookie1

Me too I cannot imagine my child wanting this body alteration and I do try to keep an open mind with my teen but this looks to be too much.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rambo1112
Thats utterly stupid and useless. It looks disgusting and it's a waste of time. Why do humans even care about this? Are they that dumb?

unfortunately rambo1112 some of the EA*RTH herd like to stick out in some of the oddest ways. And some of these ways are not the most intelligent of approaches lol.

Originally posted by trollz
Be glad you haven't yet discovered the other things people do with saline.

I can think of some not too far outta box but this was a new for me.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

That's how we know when they have started putting too many hormones in our food. The kids start growing breasts on their .s. I think it's time we re-think giving hormones to the cows and chickens!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Or maybe it's permanent. Bagel Heads trumped:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join