It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death of Iran. The sign of the return of Jesus Christ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Originally posted by buster2010
Iran is an Islamic nation they are also waiting for the return of Jesus. He is supposed to lead them in the war against the anti Christ. So why would the death of Iran be a sign for the return of Jesus?
edit on 26-9-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

Yes.

Mohamed fights WITH Jesus.

How much will this be on Pay Per View?

Could we get this hosted by the WWE and maybe make it a Battle Royale?

I just think there are others who would itch to get in on this fight, personally i'd love to suplex them both of the top rope onto a metal chair

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by penninja

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Originally posted by buster2010
Iran is an Islamic nation they are also waiting for the return of Jesus. He is supposed to lead them in the war against the anti Christ. So why would the death of Iran be a sign for the return of Jesus?
edit on 26-9-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

Yes.

Mohamed fights WITH Jesus.

How much will this be on Pay Per View?

Could we get this hosted by the WWE and maybe make it a Battle Royale?

I just think there are others who would itch to get in on this fight, personally i'd love to suplex them both of the top rope onto a metal chair

Pray you're still alive to watch it, 3/4 of the world's population is dead by the time that fight goes down, which is part of what brings Jesus back. He has to step in to save what is left of mankind.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by penninja

both of the top rope onto a metal chair

Current observation tells me you'd still be sitt'in in the chair you're in now still mouth'in off.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This seriously isn't a religious issue is it? How many people believe in this hype? Would everyone who believed the title jump off a cliff if they found out that their observation wasn't true?...Come on people don't expect, inspect.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by ntech

Complete the prophecy. 5 kings have fallen, one is, and one is yet to come and he shall go on for a little while and he himself shall also be the 8th.

Revelation 17:9-11

9 “Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. 10 There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time. 11 The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition

The 5 that fell were Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia and the last was Greece. The Roman Empire/H.R.E. was the 6th head of the Beast when Revelation was written. Muhammad's Islam is the 7th head, it fell in 1924 when the Ottoman Empire dissolved (A/C recieved mortal wound). The Muslim Brotherhood was created in 1925 to revive it and the 7th head shall be the 8th.

Revelation 17:9-11 is a timeline given to the believers of Messiah Jesus so that we would know how soon the end is. We are currently between the 7th and 8th heads of the Beast. The 8th head of the Beast is beginning to rise to power, the Caliphate will be reborn and that is what is going on in the M.E. right now, the Arab Spring, Libya, Egypt, Syria and soon to be Saudi Arabia. The Muslim Brotherhood is being set up into power whereby which they will revive the fallen Caliphate. We are just a short time away from seeing the rise of the 8th and final empire of the Beast.

The word "perdition" means lawlessness. The 8th head of the Beast, the final incarnation of the Beast will go into lawlessness. Now compare Sharia Law to the 10 Commandments. Literally every commandment broken.

It won't be Iran, that is Shiite controlled, it will be a Muslim Brotherhood controlled M.E. which is what we are seeing Obama and his administration put into place. Notice how all the Shiite majority nations are being flipped? First Iraq, then Libya, Syria is next and its working in progress, Iran will be next and Turkey will be last. Turkey is the last one to join the A/C.
edit on 26-9-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

I have never heard of it going down like this.

So please expand on your view please .

I would really love to know the rest.And i am not being a wise ass,but i am

interested in your way of thinking this is the first time anyone has made any sense to me.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Spoken exactly like what Satan would say.. it was said there will be many antichrists.. Sure enough true..

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I think flyersfan has it right. We will know when we know.

Luke 17:20-37
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

22 And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.

23 And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them.

24 For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.

25 But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.

26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

31 In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.

32 Remember Lot's wife.

33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

That being said, it is given unto us to "watch" .
I believe "to watch" means to live everyday, every hour, every minute as you would IF you knew the appointed time of His coming.

Read Mark 13:32-37 for a better understanding.
32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

34 For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Quad

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
The first thing to happen is the destruction of Damascus (Syria civil war)

“Behold, Damascus will cease from being a city,
And it will be a ruinous heap.
The cities of Aroer* are forsaken;
They will be for flocks
Which lie down, and no one will make them afraid."

(Isaiah 17:1-2 NKJ)

Then comes the Gog/Magog war of Ezekiel 38-39 next.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by grayghost

I have never heard of it going down like this.

So please expand on your view please .

I would really love to know the rest.And i am not being a wise ass,but i am

interested in your way of thinking this is the first time anyone has made any sense to me.

It's in the history of biblical Israel, going all the way back to the beginning. At the time the book of Revelation had been written around 93 A.D., 5 empires and their 5 kings had risen and fallen. Egypt, then Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, then Greece. The 7 heads on the Beast are 7 empires, the first 5 had fallen and they were the ones i just named, leaving 3 empires left. At the time Revelation was written Rome which later evolved into the Holy Roman Empire was the 6th head on the Beast and that was the Beast "that is" when Revelation was written. The next Empire to hit the scene was Islam started by it's king Muhammad who went about conquering the land and Islam was the 7th Empire, the "one that is yet to come, and he shall continue on for a little while", that little while lasted 1300 years until 1924 when the Ottoman Empire which was the Caliphate Islamic State) dissolved after the Great War which was WWI. In Revelation the Antichrist recieves a mortal wound, but "he" is later resurreced. In 1925 the Muslim Brotherhood was created to revive the fallen Caliphate, this is all in history. So the 8th head of the Beast which is of the 7 is himself the 8th head.

The first Beast Israel came into contact with was Egypt. Everytime they turned to idolatry and worshipping fake gods, God sent them into "the belly of the Beast" and when they repented he killed that head of the Beast. The Beast grew bigger with each new head. It started with Egypt, and gained more territory, gobbling up more land with Assyria (Turkey, Syria, Lebanon), and then yet more land with Babylon (Iraq), and more land with Medo-Persia (Iran and Saudi Arabia) and the 5th empire was Greece which expanded all the way from Macedonia to the Indus river on the border of India (Iran,Afghanistan,Pakistan,). When the Roman Empire the beast grew even larger, encompassing the lands from Israel to the west as far north as Great Brittain where it stopped at Hadian's Wall. When the 7th empire Islam arrived, Islam conquered everything from the first empire to the 6th but was stalled by Charles Martel of the Franks and the Beast could grow no larger.

Skip ahead to modern day M.E. and the Muslim Brotherhood has begun to rise in power, as every nation flipped in the Arab Spring lands in their hands the 7th Beast that fell in 1924 begins to resurrect but where Charles Martel stalled the 7th head of the Beast the 8th head will succeed which is why you see so many muslim immigrating to western europe in the very lands Charles Martel successfully repelled the previous Beast in.

Israel will be defeated in the upcoming war, 2/3 of them will die and they will flee to the refuge of Petra hoping the rocks will protect them, but the remaining 1/3 will be saved, thats when Jesus arrives and Isaiah 63 gets fulfilled when he lays waste to his enemies (he is the King of Israel).
edit on 27-9-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The Return and Rapture are depicted in so many different sources other than the Bible, I have no choice but to believe it is going to happen, it is THE plan, whether by God or ETs. I've thought of starting a thread about it, but so many just dismiss the idea I'm not sure it's worth the time. Here is an ancient Egyptian hieroglyph depicting the Rapture. It goes right to left: The guy on the right is Satan, he is very often depicted as a clown in this "magik", thousands of years ago and still today (Joker, It, look at the top of the Illuminati card game etc.). The Dog next to him symbolizes the Dog Star Sirius, a tool of God, which is like a "stargate" used for Translation, around the galaxy and between dimensions. See how pissed the Dog looks? This is God on the Day of the Lord, fed up, ready to cast down Satan. You see him pointing all the way over, and then there is the clown again (Satan) sent down to Earth. At this time is when the Rapture is going to happen. You see the Dog again above the clown, it's hard to see in this pic, but the eyes are Jesus and his Bride being transported up to Heaven (using the Dog star). Now under Satan you see an arm throwing what looks like a Nuke, it is a Nuke, there will be nuclear war. This can be corroborated so many different ways, just take a top down view of Buckingham Palace, for instance. Continuing on, you see those two bumps the nuke is heading towards? That's the San Onofree power plant in San Diego. It will be nuked by the Russian/Muslim coalition (I know it seems nuts, but it is shown all over). And you see the bird in between, it symbolizes the Phoenix (NWO) rising from ashes (WW3). If you watched the Olympic closing ceremony, that scene should look familiar to you. I understand this seems loco, but it is all over the place, seemingly unconnected, all showing the same story, over and over, almost like they are willing it into existence.

edit on 27-9-2012 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

Wow, that gave me chills when I read your post! It seems everything is coming together. I feel that something's going to happen soon. I've never seen this much war and fighting in the world.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

So if I am an anti Christ then my comments meant that I am also anti Mohammad, anti Buddha, anti Krishna, anti everything? You do not get it. The time for placating peoples asininity is over for me.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApokalypsisRising
The first thing to happen is the destruction of Damascus (Syria civil war)

“Behold, Damascus will cease from being a city,
And it will be a ruinous heap.
The cities of Aroer* are forsaken;
They will be for flocks
Which lie down, and no one will make them afraid."

(Isaiah 17:1-2 NKJ)

Then comes the Gog/Magog war of Ezekiel 38-39 next.

Isaiah 17:4-8

4 “In that day the glory of Jacob will fade;
the fat of his body will waste away.
5 It will be as when reapers harvest the standing grain,
gathering the grain in their arms—
as when someone gleans heads of grain
in the Valley of Rephaim.
6 Yet some gleanings will remain,
as when an olive tree is beaten,
leaving two or three olives on the topmost branches,
four or five on the fruitful boughs,”
declares the Lord, the God of Israel.

7 In that day people will look to their Maker
and turn their eyes to the Holy One of Israel.
8 They will not look to the altars,
the work of their hands,
and they will have no regard for the Asherah poles
and the incense altars their fingers have made.

The end of the sacrifices and burnt offerings for good, This appears to be linked to Jacob's Trouble in the last 3.5 years in Revelation.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
In the prophesies of Matthew 24 Jesus Christ is asked this question.

And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Now here is his response to the sign of his coming question.

For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The question here becomes what is the carcass?

And I think I have the answer. In Daniel 8 there is the prophesy of the war between the ram and the goat. The goat eventually wins. Killing the ram. Leaving what? A carcass. So what I'm thinking here is what Jesus Christ is telling us is that he will shortly return after Iran is conquered.

Thoughts?

Very interesting. Certainly deserving of some more thought.
I was thinking it would more sense in the time when Abram made an offering to God, and the fowls gathered to take it. This precedes the great Covenant with Abraham

Genesis 15:10 And he took unto him all these, and divided them in the midst, and laid each piece one against another: but the birds divided he not.

Genesis 15:11 And when the fowls came down upon the carcases, Abram drove them away.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

It was a test, surely you can comprehend this.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
edit on 8-10-2012 by laserjeff because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

If you see Russia invade Iran nuclear war will be imminent
they dont want Israel/usa to get all the mid-east and Iran is 4th largest oil producer

Jesus Said He Would Return For Armageddon He Has
But Lame Stream TV Wont Tell You

Did you think he wouldn't return for Armageadon!

Armageadon started in ww2

Here is his Spirit Teaching
www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

If its not for you i understand

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by laserjeff

"his life's work through the teachings of Sfath, an extraterrestrial man from the Plejares."

Let me get this straight. You have come to ATS and are asking Christians to have faith in an Eschatology from a prophet who receives his messages from Sfath from th ePlanet Plejares?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
bump.

Thought I'd point out this is starting to look very likely if Syria gets attacked.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DOLCOTT

I did understand and answered it accordingly...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join