EPA sued in federal court over illegal human testing

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Yes ATS, EPA is busted for testing how long people would live who are already sick by pumping diesel fumes into their lungs!!!

The suit, filed in United States District Court in Alexandria, Virginia (US District Court, Eastern District of Virginia No. 1:12-cv-1066,) describes in detail how six EPA employees at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Medical School intentionally pumped what they termed “lethal” amounts of diesel exhaust, specifically small particulate matter termed “PM2.5,” directly into the lungs of human volunteers who were not properly advised of the risks.

Continue.....

Additionally, federal law prohibits medical experiments on humans imposing risks that are not reasonable in relation to the anticipated benefits. [45 CFR 46.111 and 40 CFR 26.111(a)(2)] Those laws prohibit including possible long-range effects of applying knowledge gained the research when weighing risks and benefits.

The EPA admits there is no potential benefit to directly inhaling diesel fumes.

Now ask yourself how anyone can "benefit" from diesel fumes from being pumped into their lungs????

ATI Files Suit to Stop Illegal EPA Human Medical Experimentation

Who is the head of the EPA? Lisa Jackson!

This woman is a monster! Here is a video of her saying there is no proof of fracking contaminating water.....

Who in our government approved this kind of testing on sick people? Will this get buried? Supposedly there are pictures of how they had the truck tied into the hospital vent shaft but I have not found them yet. I will post them if I can find them.

Remind me of testing some guy in Germany used to do on people........

What say you ATS?

EDIT I just found the complaint as filed with the court, I feel this ads to the credibility of the story........I did notice it did not have civil action number asigned to it.............

Complaint filed with court

edit on 26-9-2012 by seeker1963 because: adding court complaint papers url

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Well by their own rules which they killed the nazis doctors for.

www.nejm.org...

Then I think they should be prosecuted. There is no excuses for this kind of thing. Murdering their own people, which is basically what they have been doing.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

The suit, filed in United States District Court in Alexandria, Virginia (US District Court, Eastern District of Virginia No. 1:12-cv-1066,) describes in detail how six EPA employees at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Medical School intentionally pumped what they termed “lethal” amounts of diesel exhaust, specifically small particulate matter termed “PM2.5,” directly into the lungs of human volunteers who were not properly advised of the risks.

That last sentence I am still questioning.....They are saying that they were warned about inhaling diesel fumes, but not PROPERLY ADVISED OF THE RISKS????

So these "lab rats" were told of what was going on and agreed, but they weren't properly advised as to the risks involved with INHALING DIESEL FUMES!!!

Wow are there some dumb arses out there......

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

That last sentence I am still questioning.....They are saying that they were warned about inhaling diesel fumes, but not PROPERLY ADVISED OF THE RISKS????

So these "lab rats" were told of what was going on and agreed, but they weren't properly advised as to the risks involved with INHALING DIESEL FUMES!!!

Wow are there some dumb arses out there......

Just depends on what "Not properly advised means...." Does it mean out and out lied too?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This is disgusting.
first off all testing on humans and animals should be banned.

second, the problem here is not only are there dumb arses, but they are POOR and have no choice but to join these trials... they were probably tempted with a lot of money..
in fact, they probably even knew this could kill them, but are so striken for cash they had no choice.

all testing needs to end. voluntary and involuntary

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This is disgusting.
first off all testing on humans and animals should be banned.

second, the problem here is not only are there dumb arses, but they are POOR and have no choice but to join these trials... they were probably tempted with a lot of money..
in fact, they probably even knew this could kill them, but are so striken for cash they had no choice.

all testing needs to end. voluntary and involuntary

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I don't get it...

Was this the Environmental Protection part? or just the Agency.....?

Who the hell comes up with this #!?!?!

1: "how do we test the effects of diesel fumes on human lungs?"
2: "maybe we could.........pump diesel fumes into human lungs...?"
1: "YOU'RE A GENIUS!! Here, have a promotion and pay raise!!"
me: "#in idiots...."

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The EPA is just another alphabet agency full of psychotics and criminals.

What do they think is going to happen when they make innocent people breathe lethal amounts of diesel fumes? What kind of sick creeps think of things like this?

The inmates are running the asylum, and they have access to all the dangerous equipment.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

The EPA is just another alphabet agency full of psychotics and criminals.

What do they think is going to happen when they make innocent people breathe lethal amounts of diesel fumes? What kind of sick creeps think of things like this?

The inmates are running the asylum, and they have access to all the dangerous equipment.

Agreed! Now let's wonder about the FDA and the criminal things that they are doing eh? Monsanto, Big Pharm, etc etc......

This is the kind of story a real jounalist would be looking into and blasting across the news! I highly doubt that the MSM will touch a story like this for fear of repercussions from their masters!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Exactly. This will never be reported by the mainstream news. Freedom of the press is now a joke. They are only free to post news that they are told to post.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Interesting.

The American Tradition Institute (ATI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit headquartered in Washington, DC and in Denver, CO. According to its mission statement, the ATI is "a public policy research and educational foundation ... founded in 2009 to help lead the national discussion about environmental issues, including air and water quality and regulation, responsible land use, natural resource management, energy development, property rights, and free-market principles of stewardship."

But "the Colorado-based American Tradition Institute is part of a broader network of groups with close ties to energy interests that have long fought greenhouse gas regulation. Our investigation also finds that ATI has [indirect[1]] connections with the Koch brothers, Art Pope and other conservative donors seeking to expand their political influence," reported the Institute for Southern Studies in October 2011.[2]

www.sourcewatch.org...

So an organization with deep oil ties files a lawsuit against the EPA.

The EPA's response to the suit:

EPA is one of 15 federal departments and agencies that conduct or support research with human subjects under the governance of the Common Rule. All human exposure studies conducted by EPA scientists are independently evaluated for safety and ethics, and the results are peer-reviewed. The complaint has been referred to the Department of Justice and further inquiry regarding litigation should be directed to them.
www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Nice find Phage! It appears the up is down and down is up anymore! Lies are abundant and unfortunately it seems like monetary influence abounds on both sides of arguements and it is up to us little people to figure out the truth!

I am sure we are all aware enough to know that those in charge will NEVER allow us to know what they are actually up too!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Something else that might be of interest to all you. It's pretty disturbing:/

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join