Israel /= Jew

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Interesting answer....

Is that (are you) Seventh Day Adventist??? That sounds a bit like them. I am Baptist, I would agree with most of what you are saying, but don't know what, if any, official postion the SBC has on these matters. They typically are kind of open ended on this.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CommandoJoe

Your links are hilarious. Even one had a "Zionist mall." You have to be joking.

Why do you think Israel is being attacked by Palestinians?

Over 5 million Palestinians were displaced after the state of Israel was created.

What did Palestine have to do with anything in WW2?

Nothing.

You know why they got displaced? Because there brown, and there is no way in hell France or any other European country would cut off a piece of land for to create Israel.

Have you heard of USS liberty, or Project Lavon? 15 men were killed and over 140 injured on the USS liberty, all done by Israel.

False flags are Israels specialty.

I hope he was joking, but of course, he's not.

Interesting photos.

farm4.static.flickr.com...

socioecohistory.files.wordpress.com...

Man these Orthodox Jews are pretty damn Anti- Semitic huh?

www.thecommentfactory.com...

www.aztlan.net...

You know it's funny, this reminds me of Iraq and Afghanistan. We've killed over a million civilians in Iraq from the 90's leading up to present day. The excuse now is "terrorism". The terrorists only exist because we occupied there lands, or we created them.

I doubt you will actually look at any of the videos or links, but let me ask you this.

Why do you think Palestine is fighting back? Wouldn't you be mad if 5 million of your brothers and sisters were displaced? And now they are being massacred on the streets and live in a area with little to no infrastructure. Put yourself in their shoes for once.

But, let's say your right.

Israel is only fighting terrorism.

Israel is killing civilians in Palestine, it's a fact. Look at Iraq and Afghanistan, over a million dead civilians caught in the crossfire. Killing them because we might think there terrorists. To what end? Are all the civilians there terrorists? When will the killing stop?

One more time for good measure.

What did Palestine have anything to do with WW2?

Also, I noticed none of you Israeli-Zionist supporters like to talk about the first video I linked, nor do they want to talk about USS Liberty or Project Lavon. USS Liberty and Project Lavon are undeniable facts. Both events are completely documented. The truth will always find a way to set people free. And that time is happening.

Fun fact- Joe Biden is a Zionist. I literally shot my milk out of my nose when he announced it an a interview.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
great thread

But my problem is not with the israelis either, nor the jews

my problem is with the zionists

and rememeber

you DON'T have to BE a Jew to be a zionist

Bush was a zionist!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDesolate
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I think anyone who puts forth the argument that anti Israel doesn't equal anti Jew is looking for an excuse to be anti Jew without being called antisemitic, and I think anyone who finds anything at all humorous about Hitler has a strange sense of propriety. Especially when used together. You picked it, you wear it.

This sounds like an argument the Israeli government would use against journalists, reporters, politicians when they've spoken truth about the Israel-Palestine occupation.

Usually claiming you're anti-Israel, equates to anti-Israeli government and being anti-Israeli government COMPLETELY differentiates from anti-Semitism. Plus, which intelligent and open-minded individual would be anti-Semitic, or anti-[put nationality or religion here] in this day and age? I know there a many worldwide, but they're peanuts compared to majority. Honestly, the PTB and the world governments couldn't care any less about nationality or religion. It's insignificant.

Eventually, everybody will be labelled anti-Semitic and it'll detract from the ACTUAL racists who hold dangerous and extreme ideologies.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Dont try and side track the real dislike we have. Zoinist owning MSM and MSB(bankers) You wont win that arguement.

We already know most loving jewish people in the world dont like them to.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

Originally posted by MrInquisitive

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by The Old American

I believe it's Himmler.

You're not serious are you? Purdee sure it's der Führer, i.e. Hitler.

The guy in the background of my avatar is Himmler, I think.

Oh, in the background. Yes, think you're right, there.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

Could you site/provide some sources on the other Arab countries pushing Arab people into the Palestine region (for lack of a better term) during the 1948 war? I've heard this claimed before, but never seen any evidence of it. As for the fact that the dispossessed Palestinians didn't want to accept citizenship elsewhere, and wanted their homeland back, I don't blame them. Why should they accept being ethnically cleansed from their lands by the Jews, particularly Jews that came from other places in the Middle East or from Europe.

And Israel as is, is a imperial/colonial state. It is what it is, and if you support it, you support its long ongoing unsavory policies at the expense of another people.

If a Jewish homeland could have been created in a land not already occupied by a people, I'd be all for it, but I am vehemently against ethnic cleansing and kicking one people out of a land in order to bring other people in. Yet this is what Zionism is in effect. It would have been much better to have brought all the remaining European Jews after WIII and any other Jews who wanted to come, to the US. We had plenty of space and Jews were already well established here. Sure they used to have problems getting into some country clubs, private schools and certain job fields, but that has mostly gone away. All the money we have given in military aid to Israel could have been used for setting all these people up, many times over.

And yes, I realize and acknowledge that the US has its own ethnic cleansing and genocide issues; however, they occurred in less enlightened times before such things were supposedly outlawed by the UN Charter on human rights.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

You trying to claim that this can't be the case and that I am anti-semitic is the hight of arrogance and bigotry on your part. And is the main rhetorical ruse in the Zionist play book.

This is absolute nonsense. People can tell the difference between real criticism and bigotry disguised as criticism. Bigots always use this as a rallying cry to paint themselves as a victim and use it as a tactic to shut down dissent.

Racists and bigots never see themselves as racists and bigots. They always portray themselves as victims in any way they can so they can continue to spew out their crap and their lies about Israel.

Israel never started this conflict. The racists did. The people who call themselves Palestinians did, as well as their supporters, and there weren't no Palestinians until after the six day war, which was not started by Israel.

These are people who just don't want Israel to exist in any capacity, and want to put their own state on its ashes, and will use any dirty trick they can to take Israel down.

The methods Israel uses are in place because the racists started suicide bombing everything they could in order to tear Israel apart. That's how Israel took its land, through war that other people started.

Everything else is just propaganda and lies. To which the racists do what they can to portray any and all real facts and information in support of Israel in any way shape or form as arrogance and Zionist propaganda and will not listen to any other side but their own so they can silence Israel.

But I'm sure this marks me as a Zionist because I can see through all that crap. Any intelligent person can see through the lies and crap tactics the real racists use to shut anybody else down who disagrees with them and sees them for the monsters they really are.

Mark my words, if Israel actually relented and returned to the 1967 borders, the violence against Israel and Jews around the globe would not end. Because this is not about hatred of Zionists. It's about hatred of Jews, pure and simple.

You're hilarious, because you're describing yourself and all other Zionists. You are the one claiming to be a victim. I haven't said I am a victim of anything. BUT, if someone tries claiming that I am a racist, yes, I will read them the Riot Act, which I'm doing to you right now: Stop calling me a racist, you mendacious, prevaricating hypocrite. You're the one falsely accusing other disagreeing with your POV as being racists. By your standards, anyone who dares confront Israel either with rhetoric or force is a racist. Why this knee-jerk reaction to throw the race card out immediately?

Your post is rife with lies. You claim Israel didn't start this conflict. It started it in the 1930's in a long-waged terror campaign against the British, who controlled Palestine. The Zionists continued it by lobbying for the ethnic-cleansing proposition of a Jewish state at the expense of indigenous peoples there, including two massacres of Arab villages in order to scare other Arabs out of the land the Jews wanted to take. It continued through the 1967 War, which the Israelis started -- false claims by Israel supporters to the contrary not withstanding. And Israel continues with many of Its actions. Attacks by Palestinians have not occurred in a vacuum; they are responses by the continuing indignities and atrocities committed by Israel against them.

You seem to like to call anyone fighting Israeli aggression and ethnic cleansing a racist. You're the one that keeps on calling your opponents racist -- and without a lick of evidence. And everything that doesn't jive with your reality is just lies and propaganda. How convenient for you. You don't have facts on your side, so you resort immediately to ad hominem attacks and specious claims. Again, this is just the first page of the Zionist propaganda/rhetoric handbook. Has been and always will be.

And stop implying that I and others with similar thoughts on Israel are racist. I have nothing against Jews, but am quite against Israel -- both because of its actions and policies, and because of the way it was founded in the first place, in contravention of the UN Charter on human rights. And yes, I know the UN created it, but it did so against its own rules. And ever since Israel has failed to abide by any other General Assembly Resolutions. As Israel refuses to abide by such UN resolutions, it has thus ignored the authority that created it, thereby delegitimizing itself.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive

Could you site/provide some sources on the other Arab countries pushing Arab people into the Palestine region (for lack of a better term) during the 1948 war? I've heard this claimed before, but never seen any evidence of it. As for the fact that the dispossessed Palestinians didn't want to accept citizenship elsewhere, and wanted their homeland back, I don't blame them. Why should they accept being ethnically cleansed from their lands by the Jews, particularly Jews that came from other places in the Middle East or from Europe.

And Israel as is, is a imperial/colonial state. It is what it is, and if you support it, you support its long ongoing unsavory policies at the expense of another people.

If a Jewish homeland could have been created in a land not already occupied by a people, I'd be all for it, but I am vehemently against ethnic cleansing and kicking one people out of a land in order to bring other people in. Yet this is what Zionism is in effect. It would have been much better to have brought all the remaining European Jews after WIII and any other Jews who wanted to come, to the US. We had plenty of space and Jews were already well established here. Sure they used to have problems getting into some country clubs, private schools and certain job fields, but that has mostly gone away. All the money we have given in military aid to Israel could have been used for setting all these people up, many times over.

And yes, I realize and acknowledge that the US has its own ethnic cleansing and genocide issues; however, they occurred in less enlightened times before such things were supposedly outlawed by the UN Charter on human rights.

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

rslissak.com...

jcpa.org...

Here are a few. There are others of course. I realize being Jewish or Israeli centric sources you'll claim "propaganda". But they have other citations including UN.

Pushed was probably to strong a word. Offered various incentives might be better. Also after Ottoman Rule, but during British rule there was legal and illegal Arab immigration due to the economy in the region improving. However; the claim of a long standing Arab or "palestinian" presence is greatly disputed. The region really was kind of a deserted left over area.....
edit on 28-9-2012 by SrWingCommander because: clarification

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

“Over 5 million Palestinians were displaced after the state of Israel was created. What did Palestine have to do with anything in WW2? Nothing. You know why they got displaced? Because there brown”

Where do you get these nonsense from?
Better yet, why do you have to resort to lies and exaggerations to make a point ?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
One can say it is the Brits (British govt) who are the Zionists.

If it were not for them taking control of the region from the Ottomans during World War I, Israel would not exist.

In 1917 United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour, on behalf of his Majesty's government, granted privilege to the Zionist Federation to establish a 'national home' for the 'Jewish' people.

The letter was addressed to Baron Rothschild (Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild).

en.wikipedia.org...

The letter:
---

United Kingdom 2 November 1917

Foreign Office, November 2nd, 1917.

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government,
the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been
submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet.

"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a
national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate
the achievement of the object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done
which may prejudice the civil and religious' rights of existing non-Jewish
communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any
other country".

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the
Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely,
(Signed) Arthur James Balfour

--- end letter ---

Again...

"it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious' rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine"

Of course the current greatest supporters of the political Zionists are still Great Britain and the United States. Why? Well of course because the political Zionists are a significant part of the governing body. I suspect however that all of these shenanigans are part of a larger plot.

(Disclaimer: the author only knows these things from internet hearsay and does not actually 'know' anything for certain.)

Additional internet hearsay-
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
"Following its occupation by British troops in 1917–1918, Palestine was governed by the Occupied Enemy Territory Administration. In July 1920, the military administration was replaced by a civilian administration headed by a High Commissioner.[4] The first High Commissioner, Herbert Samuel, arrived in Palestine on 20 June 1920, to take up his appointment from 1 July.

(The arrival of Sir Herbert Samuel. From left to right: Col. T. E. Lawrence, Emir Abdullah, Air Marshal Sir Geoffrey Salmond, Sir Herbert Samuel and Sir Wyndham Deedes and others)

The Zionist Commission was formed in March 1918 and was active in promoting Zionist objectives in Palestine. On 19 April 1920, elections were held for the Assembly of Representatives of the Palestinian Jewish community.[5] The Zionist Commission received official recognition in 1922 as representative of the Palestinian Jewish community.[6]

Samuel tried to establish self-governing institutions in Palestine, as required by the mandate, but was frustrated by the refusal of the Arab leadership to co-operate with any institution which included Jewish participation."

en.wikipedia.org...

... And such were the beginnings of "Terrorism".
edit on 28-9-2012 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

See it's posts like these that really cheer me up on a Friday.

So, your statistics are right, however the underlining message is tenuous at best, because it may only be filled with 75% Jews, however they just happen to control everything including the remaining 25% and regularly treat them as lower than life.

So yes, you're right, Israel != (FTFY) Jew.

Thanks for the clarification, for a minute I thought I might have misunderstood, but nope.. it's still crystal clear.

T

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Israel is someplace between a laicistic country like the US and a religious state like one of its Middle East neighbour. Its true, there are some non Jews in Israel, but many Israelis feel they are entitled to conserve Israel as a Jewish state, watching demografics like Hawks and they would feel entitled to take measures if they feel that the Jew, non Jew ratio might move in a way they dont deem desirable.

Israel is far from being the equivalent of a civilized modern country like Germany, however its also true that there is far worse in the middle east. The question is in which direction Israel will move in the future. Maybe those who hoped Israel, a country in the middle of religion central would become the equivalent of Germany or usa right away were pretending a bit too much.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

They do not act like a christian majority.... if they were truly christian half the crap that happens there wouldn't happen at all

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Natanyahu will make sure that this kind of discussions becomes thing of the past.
He is preparing a nasty surprise for Israelis.
Guaranteed annihilation of Israel and all its neighbours.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Thank you for the sources. I really do appreciate it. Started looking at one, but will spend more time with them. But you're also correct that I am suspicious of them because they do appear to be from pro-Zionism websites/sources. I note that one of them has a footnote that includes a Mort Zuckerman news piece or editorial, and a Netanyahu speech; seems rather -- no, VERY -- tautological as far as source material goes. Also saw that this same website cited quotes of Samuel Clemens -- the site uses his pen name, Mark Twain -- in his visit to the Holy Land, saying that it was a vast desert with no villages; never mind that his hosts were Jews and had in all likelihood a Zionist agenda to put forth, and never mind that Clemens never claimed to be a anthropologist or even to have made a thorough survey of the people of the area, but this website deems his travelogues make for compelling documentation. Not impressed. None the less, I will check them out further.

I have to say, though, that I am very suspicious of Jewish/Israeli sources on such matters. I remember reading an article on or by an Israeli/Jewish archaeologist whose research strongly suggested that the Jewish people were not enslaved by the Egyptians and then suddenly let go ala Exodus. He published his results, but said he was very hesitant to pass this information on to his 18-year-old daughter because it would be too upsetting and rock her world view, including her identity as a Jew and an Israeli. With such an unhealthy regard for the truth that this academic had, I tend to take anything claimed by Israelis/Jews regarding the history of the disputed territories with a boulder of NaCl.

And just read this regarding the two persons responsible for the one website you cited, which I discussed:

Dore Gold is President of the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs. Previously, he served as Israel's Ambassador to the United Nations (1997-1999). He is the author of Hatred's Kingdom: How Saudi Arabia Supports the New Global Terrorism (Regnery, 2003).

Jeffrey S. Helmreich is the author of numerous articles on Israel for American newspapers and journals. His most recent Jerusalem Viewpoints include: "Beyond Political Terrorism: The New Challenge of Transcendent Terror" (November 2001); "The Israel Swing Factor: How the American Jewish Vote Influences U.S. Elections" (January 2001); and "Journalistic License: Professional Standards in the Print Media's Coverage of Israel" (August 2001).

These two guys definitely have Zionist agendas, so I am quite dubious of any points they are trying to make.

edit on 28-9-2012 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)
edit on 28-9-2012 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patrol
Natanyahu will make sure that this kind of discussions becomes thing of the past.
He is preparing a nasty surprise for Israelis.
Guaranteed annihilation of Israel and all its neighbours.

And you know this how?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by nOraKat
"Following its occupation by British troops in 1917–1918, Palestine was governed by the Occupied Enemy Territory Administration. In July 1920, the military administration was replaced by a civilian administration headed by a High Commissioner.[4] The first High Commissioner, Herbert Samuel, arrived in Palestine on 20 June 1920, to take up his appointment from 1 July.

(The arrival of Sir Herbert Samuel. From left to right: Col. T. E. Lawrence, Emir Abdullah, Air Marshal Sir Geoffrey Salmond, Sir Herbert Samuel and Sir Wyndham Deedes and others)

The Zionist Commission was formed in March 1918 and was active in promoting Zionist objectives in Palestine. On 19 April 1920, elections were held for the Assembly of Representatives of the Palestinian Jewish community.[5] The Zionist Commission received official recognition in 1922 as representative of the Palestinian Jewish community.[6]

Samuel tried to establish self-governing institutions in Palestine, as required by the mandate, but was frustrated by the refusal of the Arab leadership to co-operate with any institution which included Jewish participation."

en.wikipedia.org...

... And such were the beginnings of "Terrorism"

I'm not sure just exactly what your point is, or who who are suggesting started the terrorism (it was done by both sides, Arab and Jew, by the way) but the Wikipedia article notes that the Arabs refused to go along with the proposed british scheme because the governing council the British were trying to set up would hold 12 seats, 8 Arab and 2 each Christian and Jew, even though the Arabs constituted 88% of the population. So it would seem, contrary to the specious claims made to back up the Zionist myths about the area, it was predominantly Arab back after WWI anyway. And how dare those darn, radical Islamic Arabs insist upon representation based on the demographics of Palestine, which would mean out of 12 council members, they should have 10.56 (but hey, let's round it to 11, ok?) of them.

The problem the Arabs had was that there weren't bankers of Arab descent in control of the banks of England and Europe -- such as the Rothchilds -- nor were there high-up British government officials of Arab descent, whereas England had already had a prime minister of Jewish descent, Disraeli, so Jewish interests were much better looked after by the British than were Arab interests. Just as the US currently is in the dealings between Israel and Palestine, England back then was not a neutral mediator either.

Heck, watch "Lawrence of Arabia" for a history lesson. Who did the British get to fight the Ottoman Turks? It wasn't the Jews, but the Arabs. And after the fighting was over, the Arabs got shafted, with a few Arab clan leaders becoming British puppets; that is how the House of Saud came to be: a kingdom set up by Britain to control the Arab peoples. Can't be having representative, democratic government for the Arabs because they wouldn't want the Brits to have de facto colonial control over them and their resources, as they could by setting up puppet potentates in Arabia and Jordan.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
reply to post by ElohimJD

Interesting answer....

Is that (are you) Seventh Day Adventist??? That sounds a bit like them. I am Baptist, I would agree with most of what you are saying, but don't know what, if any, official postion the SBC has on these matters. They typically are kind of open ended on this.

I am in the Church (called out ones) of (belonging to) God.

SDA have kept the 7th day Sabbath doctrine, but not the other commanded Holy Convocations of God (Holy Days).

Essentially we live (as best we can) the commandments of God revealed in scripture, and we do not keep anything outside of scriptoral authority.

I have many friends in the Southern Baptist faith, they really care about bible study and tend to be well versed in scripture. This usually helps them understand that what is written in not what is lived regarding religious obsevance in most of what is called "christianity", but sometimes it creates a stumbling block, because of the size of the followers and the strenth of the pastors at justifying doctrines not authorized in scripture.

You have a humble and contrite spirit. I cannot express how great it has been to have this exchange with you here.

God Bless,

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join