It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel /= Jew

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

First, with regard to the Serbs, their issues are only as old as Islams encroachment into the Balkans. As for the Slavics, by whom??? The Russians? Germans? That is no more than a period of 800 or so years.

The Jews go back FAR LONGER. and they also dealt with it far more permanently, as in they were actually stuffed into the worse part of towns to live - called the ghetto.
Dude , we talked before, and yes I do read your Posts.

There is not a doubt you know your History, you usually Slant it to fit your Agenda, but your informed.

But that doesn`t add up to a Fart in the Wind Today.

We have issues happening in todays world, with countries with Modern Tech, no one cares about who stole an Apple from a Jewish Vendors Cart, 800 years ago.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Yes, they do go back far longer (forever the victim), but do you have independant (non Jewish) sources to show them being opressed and forced into ghettos over 800 years ago? I will grant you that they were kicked out of over 100 places in that time frame. Why only them, ask yourself what could be the reason behind it?

Bringing up WW2 is playing the victim card, history only seems to be allowed as reference when it suits the Zionist goals. I say Zionist, because true Jews are unfortunately treated badly due to them. I won't get drawn into a religious argument, sorry, I don't believe in religion.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Just like (Insert Country's Government) /= (Collective mindset of entire Country's citizens)

Example:

Iran wants to blow Israel into oblivion and usher in the end of the world.

edit on 26-9-2012 by cconn487 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Yes, but some members openly admit to being anti-Semitic and dont care who knows it.
Six of one half dozen of another,

So anyone that tells people they are anti-Semitic are the same as people that criticize the Government of Israel? You either don't understand the idiom you used, or are pushing the pro-Israel train by comparing people that criticize Israel to anti-Semites.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

This is great. Why hold yourself on a high horse?

Do you not know of the concentration camp around 1.5 million people in Gaza? Where these innocent people in Gaza can't even get clean water. They live off emergency rations. And on top of that Israel performs genocide in Gaza.

Israel is not only performing genocide in the middle east. One incident was in the west actually. 9/11. Complete MOSSAD operation from the get go.

How many other false flags have they done?

Look up USS Liberty and Project Lavon. ( All have been proven and documented)

It's always hilarious how people always hold them selves so high and praise them selves as intellectuals, when they don't even know basic history. USS liberty, Project Lavon and the Genocide in Gaza are all real and documented.

Let me ask you this also. What did Palestine have anything to do with WW2?

I would also check this video out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wait what was that? I think I hear your jacket wrinkling.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Yet there's an increase of violence against Jews in Europe and elsewhere around the world because of the so-called Zionists who run Israel. Many Jews are leaving some countries in Europe because of this increase of violence.

So I call baloney on this. Really what the bigots mean is all Jews are Zionists and therefore valid targets for violence.

If this wasn't true, there'd be far less violence against Jews.

It's baloney tactic to target and generalize all Jews just because of a few. Those in power do not bow down to this kind of punishment. So really, all you're doing is hurting people who have nothing to do with the Zionists who rule Israel.

edit on 26-9-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Yet there's an increase of violence against Jews in Europe and elsewhere around the world because of the so-called Zionists who run Israel. Many Jews are leaving some countries in Europe because of this increase of violence.

So I call baloney on this. Really what the bigots mean is all Jews are Zionists and therefore valid targets for violence.

If this wasn't true, there'd be far less violence against Jews.

It's baloney tactic to target and generalize all Jews just because of a few. Those in power do not bow down to this kind of punishment. So really, all you're doing is hurting people who have nothing to do with the Zionists who rule Israel.

edit on 26-9-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

Yeah people tend to put things into groups to keep them distinguishable from each other. I don't know why, maybe to keep something constant in their lives.

These always ring true. We all bleed red. Don't judge a book by its cover. All that good stuff.

We are all only human.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

That is true, but, those people have small minds. Do you remember all the mistrust against "brown skinned" people after 9/11? Fear makes people react more stupid than they usually are. Put those same morons in a mob and they tend to do worse things because they view themselves as stronger. All are cowards.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
What people need to understand is that white Jewish people are not the Jews from the bible. Ashkenazi Jews who were persecuted in Europe and then relocated to Israel after the war are not the dark skinned Jewish people from the bible who originally inhabited Israel.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Uh, there are alot less "jews" in Israel then you think. Secular "jews" are not "jews". Being a "jew" is a religious affiliation, it's not a race or ethnicity. Look up the actual percentage of religious "jews" and you'll see just how many "jews" are really in Israel. The number might shock you it being so low and it's nowhere near 7 or 8 million. Israel is predominantly Secular Zionism, meaning that secular people are playing the "God's chosen people" card to establish it's state and the ultra-orthodox sephardim are pissing their trousers over Israel even being in existence right now because they say the eschatology is wrong. There's alot of white europeans there, mixed in with a small percentage of real hebrews and even more arabs.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

Originally posted by luciddream

The main point is not the population but who consists in the governing body. Like parliament, House of commonss or Congress etc.

Well I think Congress is most likely a Christian majority. Does that mean when someone ridicules America we can automatically equate that to bashing Christians?

I think not.

Claiming to be a christian and actually being one are two entirely different things. Know them by their fruits.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

Why only them, ask yourself what could be the reason behind it?

I know the reason. It takes a great deal of studying of Judaism and Hellenism - and then Christianity, Islam etc, to understand why they have so little friends out there.

In religious times, it was entirely ideological; with the Nazis, the Nazis saw in the Jews the racial progenitors of that ideological perception; and today, again, people mainly oppose Israel for ideological reasons - which Tony Judt alluded to when he said "The very idea of a “Jewish state”—a state in which Jews and the Jewish religion have exclusive privileges from which non-Jewish citizens are forever excluded—is rooted in another time and place. Israel, in short, is an anachronism. "

Even the Universalist inclination is a symptom of Christianity, of Islam, of Eastern religions, but not of Judaism, which emphasizes individual nation states as God's ideal.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I'm not sure I get what you mean here, perhaps a link to something to educate me?

Do you think that usury, and it's effects, has had anything to do with it?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

I'm not sure I get what you mean here, perhaps a link to something to educate me?

A link to learn the gist of Jewish tradition? That would require more than a link. You could if you like get an idea of the political ideas in the Hebrew bible from Leon Kass' "Reading Genesis", and especially Yoram Hazony's "Philosophy of the Hebrew Scriptures".

But you would need to have intimate knowledge of a core literature that if you don't have, you wouldn't quite as well appreciate the discrepancy between Jewish ideas and Hellenistic ideas. Suffice to say, our world is primarily based on a mixture of Jewish and Hellenistic ideas; but as we move more towards moral relativism, and towards universal identity in culture, language, and eventually religion, we 'cast off' the values bequathed to us through Judaism.

Just think of it in these terms, Judaism emphasizes particularism; it's very story is every peoples story; every people feels 'chosen' but this chosenness need not mean to hurt the other; the stranger is to be treated with kindness, as the Torah again and again says.

Particularism emphasizes differences, and sees unity from the perspective of division. Universalism is the opposite; it seeks unity from the perspective of the collective.

Do you think that usury, and it's effects, has had anything to do with it?

huh?? Have you not read Plato or Aristotle?? Usury isn't just a Jewish concept you know - but a UNIVERSAL concept. Usury was being applied in China and Japan and India - places which had no contact with the Jews.

And no, it's a fallacy to think usury was the reason; it was the oft invoked pretense of those who intended harm for the Jews, but the Jews themselves - the vast majority of whom were average laymen, stuffed into ghettos or living far away from Gentile cities, they had nothing whatsoever to do with the financial positions of certain Jews

And why do you ignore the irrefutable truth that Christians employed Jews as tax collectors because their religion - Christianity - didn't "Allow it".

That logic is akin to me hiring a hitman to kill someone; I profit - the person I wanted dead is dead, but somehow i'm not guilty of it. likewise, the 'tax' collectors employed by governments themselves made a fortune from the tax collected. They only got Jews to do it for two possible reasons; to perpetuate a negative image of the Jew - who would be doing an unpopular job, and to make a fortune themselves.

edit on 27-9-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

"It is not anti-Semitic to criticize the policies of the state of Israel."

- Secretary of State Colin Powell

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but I would call this thread "A self apology for hypocrisy".
This is the lawyer's stuff, the kind of out-of-context semantic often confused with logic, where you can be punished for hurting an intruder into your own house. Where pizza is a vegetable. Hating Israel has nothing to do with anti-semitism. Then what do you hate? The muslims in Israel?

It's ok to have likes or dislikes, to take sides, we all do that. But what's happening here related to Israel goes way beyond likes or dislikes. If someone would talk about homosexuals, or about black people, or about muslims
the same way some talk about Israel, this site would go up in flames like a fringgin firework. But to hate Israel and spew this hate at every possible turn of conversation is just fine; we don't hate jews, just the Zionists. We found the common evil, the dark problem of this world.

I say stop deluding yourself with semantics, you fool nobody anyway. If it quacks like a duck, walk like a duck and swims like a duck, then most probably it IS a duck.

edit on 27-9-2012 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I think that your missing the point with the whole universalist worldwide state thing. Ignore my wording but you know what I mean. I think the goal of the worldwide universalist agenda is to get everybody to get along. It's not to get rid of anybody, it's to accept people for who they are and to move on. Once people are all like, "hey we came from different religions, but thats cool were still human", then can we make some progress as Homo Sapiens Sapiens. The reason Jews I feel are targeted at least in present day is so that we can become friends and get a long like human beings. There is no need for differentiation, because when it comes down to it each religion stemmed from some sort of philosophy. As long as there is a need for differentiation will there be problems. It'll be a constant argument....Even though these people that are directing these efforts are of different religion (through the nation/ state) and what it stands for doesn't mean that they are degrading/ or trying to oust another faith. In America everyone has the right to freedom of speech and their own beliefs. America accepts all religions and our population is composed of them all. Each religion/ faith has a place to practice in the states, no one is bashed or banished for practicing something different. All America is trying to do is make everyone be friends. Not because we want to rule the world, not because Christians or Catholics or any other religion is trying to take over, but because we should all be friends and not allow differentiation to affect how we interact with another human being. The elite of usa may have some hidden agenda but that has nothing to do with race/ religion/ ethnicity. It has to do with greed, ego, and insecurities. Even lack of inner development aka haven't reached a more loving plane of consciousness. Universal law is to love all, thats all... Hiding from the rest of the world because no one agrees with your religion or how your country is run, is not doing anyone any good. It's pampering the evolution of consciousness at a Universal scale. Religion to me holds people back from pure universal love. Once you love all people equally and there is no differentiation between them, will their be enlightenment or furthering down that path. Everyone is human. Who cares about religion! If aliens came down they'd think were all idiots, and primitive because we don't have a solidified planet. They would look to us as humans, not races. Ughhh...

Sorry for rambling, and don't take it personally. I don't have anything against the religion, I just think that their is something good to learn from all religions and that we shouldn't seclude ourselves to one train of thought. I feel like I'd be doing myself more harm than good if I secluded myself from people who didn't agree with me. You learn the most about yourself when you face problems face to face. If their is a problem, confront it as human beings and put it aside. No problem can go unacknowledged and accepted at the universal scale.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
You will all probably get what you want, in the next 20 year the worlds booming population mixed with lack of resources and proper infrastructure will lead to resource wars on a scale not seen in human history, it will be a future where we wont have enough time or food to worry about what religion we subscribe to.

And just like that, the world is one mind, in starvation.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Uh, Israeli is a country, a Jew is a person, so you might want to change your equation to Israeli != Jew. n.b. "!=" means not equal, and is used in computer coding. This is probably a better choice than /= when you really want an equal sign with a slash through it.

But to your point, the fact that Israel is 75%+ Jewish and this demographic controls the government, and the Arab Israelis do not have all the rights or responsibilities of their Jewish counterparts, makes the country pretty much de facto Jewish and Jewish controlled. But even taking my point as the case, for people to claim that detractors of Israel are Jew haters is a very specious argument. There are Jewish Americans that have major problems with Israel and Its policies. And certainly there are folks that can't abide Israel's actions and policies but who have nothing against Jewish people per se; it would be just like being against Nazi Germany, but having no hatred of Germans.

I'd also just add that if one is accused of being a Jew hater because of criticism of Israel, then one should lay into one's accuser with extreme rhetorical prejudice, i.e. demanding to know if the person is calling one a racist, and making it clear to said accuser that one is not. Any minority falsely accuses me of being a racist and I get very indignant. This tends to make such folk back down, as they are essentially trying to bully you using the race card. Don't let 'em do it. Bullies generally can't stand up to someone who stands up to them.

edit on 27-9-2012 by MrInquisitive because: additional material

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by The Old American

I believe it's Himmler.

You're not serious are you? Purdee sure it's der Führer, i.e. Hitler.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join