It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greece is falling to a dictatorship and chaos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

A new police attack just occured 20 minutes ago with 20 bikers and a riot police platoon that attacked for absolutely no reason the protest in Zografou, that was against the police attack by app. 100 policemen in the morning, in eaxctly the same spot.

This is what terrorism is like. Greece has entered into really dark times for some time now but never before does it reminds so much of the dictatorship of 1967 by banning protests during a general strike and brutally attacking and arresting protesters that were just exercising their supposed right to protest against the austerity measure.

This is a quote from a social network blog which links to this

athens.indymedia.org...

athens.indymedia.org...

Words from the oppressed which speak of police traps, ambushes, beatings, mass arrests (including old women) and such.

Word on the street is that a new skirmish has just erupted after police 'ambushed' a procession of student protesters and yet more violence erupted. I think this is breaking news right now, but nothing on the main media.

So yes, the people are hungry, jobless and struggling and desperate for change, yet their government is only concerned for the banks and the big businesses in the EU, responding with violence and daily clashes to quell protest.

edit on 26-9-2012 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Sep 26 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX TAGS

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This video shows this mornings events, with tear gas vs molotovs. It also briefly shows the events in Madrid.

This video shows the rioters bombarding police with molotovs.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I see that people of the world are all the same.

They want change and they want it now.

And they stand , destroy , get disappointed , hate and rage.

They should love and move , build , hope and love. At least do it to themselves.

That is what they are not learned to do.

They just want change after one night sleep.

on the other side , governments try to keep the bad situation from getting worse.

And to the people outside , it seems dictatorship.

BTW , maybe it is where it is meant to go.
edit on 26-9-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

The only people any of these .govs are serving are those on top of the pyramid, determind to anything necessary to stay there.

Well the masses have spoken, and will not be silenced, it is time that they are removed, and placed at the position they belong on the pyramid, the layer below the bottom foundation stones.

All they have done with the power and ttrust placed in their hands is abuse everyone, saved them selves and their friends.

The world will change, things will be made right, it only depends on how farf they want the people to take it to make it happen.

I don't think they grasp the scope of the extremes the people will go to in order to prove their not kidding, it is time for them to step back, and let those that care about more than greed lead the world, as their monsterous ways are not the way forward, they belong only in one place, our past, happily buried and never mourned.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

I support and defend movement.

Revolution demands sacrifice , moving and unity.

In many movements , I can not find these factors. There is mostly laziness , standing still and division.

Those factors + awareness will help a successful revolution.

You can read history of the revolutions which have been hi-jacked. For example Chile , Egypt and the united states.

I hope all revolutions lead to good change and constructions. That would be good for them and for us.

peace.
edit on 26-9-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join