It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever wonder if you knew ATS posters IRL?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Klassified

Is it me?

Negative sir.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I'm the only one in my entire who has the beliefs that I have.

And everybody else I know that uses the internet do not go one forums like these because many forums are attack sites, and they're really paranoid about viruses.

So I know that no one I know is on this forum.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I know several. It's a small world.

It might be against the T&C to explicitly state who they are and how I know, not sure but kind of feels like a no-no. It shouldn't be too hard for some of you to figure out, I guess, based on some past interactions. But ultimatly, who cares?

I have occasional real-world contact (of a purely Platonic nature) with one well-liked young woman in particular, who used to post here pretty frequently as a popular member. She hasn't posted in a while but I know she still reads ATS and I wish she would start posting again.

There are many other members I feel like I know better than some real-world acquaintances based on their ATS activities alone, but that's not the same thing, now is it?
edit on 9/26/2012 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
I also know you would be very surprised at who is on ATS.

Only my wife knows I post here.... and likely the federal government.

Otherwise, I keep this part of the world completely to myself. That certainly diminishes the chance that I will ever encounter anyone where the subject would come up.

edit on 27-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Every time anyone flames or trolls me here I spend about a week convinced that they're one of my ex wives.

As for knowing any ATS'ers in real life? I imagine that it's entirely possible some of my friends from the past participate here - but since we have aliases... neither party would know.

I have spoken over the phone, and Skype with a few ATS folk. But other than that? Nope.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Do I know you?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Dunno... ever hang out with a rowdy guy named Heff? If so, then probably.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

OMG!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

OHHHH!!!!
I think I know who you are!!!!
Name= Heff
Multiple ex's??

Do you live in CA with a bunch of bunnies????

Sorry, couldn't resist!!!
edit on 27-9-2012 by chiefsmom because: sp

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Before we moved this last time I hung out with a few.. they lived in my city. My oldest daughter is on here under some assumed identity. My husband is signed up but rarely comes here.. usually hangs over my shoulder or had me forward him a link. LOL! Im pretty open about it with those I encounter in the event I decide to talk to people about me and not their stuff. Ive brought a few here recently. Strangely enough, relatively recently Ive brought a few older teens and 20-somethings here.. smart "kids" who are friends of my daughters. They start griping about jobs, talking to the husband and I about the election, etc.. I think ATS should start paying me and printing out some business cards for me to hand out.

My only stipulation is they avoid me on here. They know who I am.. by screen name and my views/background... what I do in RL... I just dont want interference, conversations that dont include the ATS public aka private convo or inside jokes.. back getting, and reacharounding. I hate the clique thing and dont want to appear to have one.
It alienates sometimes and Ive found that I learn a hell of a lot more when my windows are open.

Ive been so busy lately I imagine some of the RL/ATS friends think Ive either gone rogue or been alien abducted. In RL I am extremely private and reclusive.. except for sometimes with someones.
I keep in touch with many "OGs" from here in email.. hate skype and let me tell you, it hates me back. A "bodyguard" I have employed a few times for certain things is on here. There are all types of like and love and admiration.

The only other thing to say on this subject is that you never know who.. and never never judge by appearances or profession with ANYONE. You might miss out on meeting some truly extraordinary folks. Some of the most rabid conspiracy minded folks are just not who you think they are!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by loam

Dunno... ever hang out with a rowdy guy named Heff? If so, then probably.

~Heff

You wish you knew me, Heff. Im making bacon wrapped braised beef cheeks in a light red wine sauce tonight. Well.. I SAY they are beef cheeks, they could have belonged previously to someone who has recently annoyed me.. but everything tastes good in red wine sauce.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Why you gotta be so mean to me??????

~Heff

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join