It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Casanova's - Here's your chance to pocket $65 Million!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

A HONG Kong shipping tycoon has offered a $65 million "marriage bounty'' to any man who can win the heart of his lesbian daughter, a report said today.

Cecil Chao announced the financial reward of HK$500 million after his daughter, Gigi, married her same-sex partner of seven years in France earlier this year, the South China Morning Post reported. "I don't mind whether he is rich or poor. The important thing is that he is generous and kind hearted,'' 76-year-old Chao was quoted as stating.

heraldsun.com.au

Now, I know there are a few fella's here that would be up to the challenge. Her old man says you don't have to be rich - just a really nice bloke.
Sounds like a sweet deal - just pour on the old charm, crack a few jokes every now and again and perhaps offer her $32.5 Million for her trouble - I'd call that generous?

Good luck trying to change her heart though........that will be a toughie!

Come on - who's in?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

any man who can win the heart of his lesbian daughter,
reply to post by Sublimecraft

I love it! This guy knows how to make a bet that he knows he can't lose!

Best thread of the day so far.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I'd give it a try...but my approach would be much different than the tactics of charm etc. you mentioned;

I'd plot with the daughter instead of with the father...basically " hey your Dad is messed up for not allowing you to live your life in peace with your lesbian partner... you want him off your back...let's get together publicly and privately you can continue your existing relationship, just give me a small percentage for my time and all is well

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Imagine how her poor "wife" feels. I don't think family reunions are run around their house.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Hmmmmm, maybe time to start crossdressing??? He didn't say how the man has to dress did he?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I got this fellas www.kissandmakeup.tv...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
I got this fellas www.kissandmakeup.tv...

Star for making me spit coffee on my monitor Sex Panther!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

edit on 26-9-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Where's his contact details? I'm up for it.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Yah, I would just go behind the fathers back with the girl and basically be like "Hey, you're gay, that's cool. Pretend to love me and I'll split the money with you 50/50"

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Oh what the hellz.

On a serious note.... I really don't think you can make anybody who does not want to just drop there feelings that lead them to were there at there whole life on the drop of a dime because of the whole Casanova thing, that's just for the movies, and usually what you see in movies is how it never actually is. And from all I seen from dudes who were smooth, that only really works because the females they do it on want it to work, and in reality it's not really about the dude in question. Its just more about the timing and place, ie usually when they got some sort of emotional dilemma or change usually they look for something like that.

And really it will work because of those facts and not really because the guy is all smooth and all, that is just a game they want to see and play. Beyond that there really is nothing to it. Really the actual dude in question has little to do with it, and it may as well be the flip of a coin, most times its just the first dude that shows up and tries. And a lot of it depends if your on the same vibrational frequency, because if your not, then you don't exist for them and no matter how hard you try, or what you do, it will be a no go.
I kid you not. So ya! I think that no matter how smooth you are, that you would be able to change her mind if she really truly did not want to. In fact from what I seen and been told by the Casanovas out there, really that is the secret to it, just to find the person who wants that and the rest just kind of works by itself.

But on a less serious not...Man talk about taking matters into your own hands. I think that if this dude is either completely going about it the wrong way, or he is brilliant. But for that kind of money you would get all kinds of people doing all kinds of things and coming up with all kinds of plans and scams to get that money and never mind the girl in question.

We already got two dudes on this site who would be willing with the split the money and fake it already. This is like something you would see in a reality show, something along the lines of who wants to woo a billionaires daughter, complete with all the wacky and crazy characters out there. Sh*t they should put it on TV I bet it would be funny as hell, and it would definitely get ratings.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Sorry, but her father is an arse. If he truly loved her, he'd accept the way she is not try to change her.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Stand back guys.... I got this. Done it before, I can do it again.

new topics

top topics

join