It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - Return of "The One"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I've been doing a lot of research relating to 2012 and the theories currently held.

Most of these fall into:
- Chaos/Destruction of Earth etc.
- End of the world as we know it (e.g. mass awakening of conciousness, new skills/abilities etc.)
- ET landings etc.

I was not a religious or spiritual person by nature but in the last few years have come to understand alot of the alternative/spiritual/unexplaned ways of thinking and acting, having relied heavily on spiritual/energy healing in recovery from debilitating illness (when traditional forms of medical practice in the UK let me down).

I have also been guided to understand enough about the falseness of our own "reality" to question everything I thought I knew about my "life", the "world" and potentially the "universe".

One thing I have seen, on occasion, is the reference to the return of "The One" / "Saviour" / "Jesus" / "Prodigal Son" to lead us (atleast some of us) into this new age of the Earth/Universe ("Age of Aquarious").

Have any of you read or can point me in the direction of additional information relating to this?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritualTerrier

Originally posted by SpiritualTerrier

.....in the last few years have come to understand alot of the alternative/spiritual/unexplaned ways of thinking and acting, having relied heavily on spiritual/energy healing in recovery from debilitating illness (when traditional forms of medical practice in the UK let me down).

I have also been guided to understand enough about the falseness of our own "reality" to question everything I thought I knew about my "life", the "world" and potentially the "universe".

There's something else that can be far more beneficial:
Try thinking for yourself.

Do you really wanna know what the year 2012 really is?
It is the year that follows 2011.
It is the year that precedes 2013.
That is all.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I have been on the path for about 10 years.. I remember how those early days are. So in need of all the info you can grab... Following all these different threads, that all seem to be pointing somewhere, but where?
Someone must know! ha

And then 5 years in you start thinking you've got it all figured out. You've fixed all the puzzle pieces locations and you can see the BIG picture...

And then your thirst continues, and at some point you realize that all that stuff you learned is useless... You still cannot predict the future, except in ONE way.

Create it. Sorry but it's up to you.

Although I will say that I was visited by a powerful being that I think was Jesus. This was some 15 ft tall light being. After proving he knew every one of my major character flaws, and that he IS, he said an interesting thing... "You WILL be enlightened!" It was such a powerful voice, but the way it was said it wasn't like he was predicting a probably future, it was like he was telling me there was no choice it's Going to happen... Then he turned into golden light and lost his outline as he showed me my avatar (minus scorpion)...

So there ya go. Hope I helped.

Meditate...

~Dusty

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Since you seem to want this to happen, and ask to be directed where you will find information that will back up what you think is going to happen instead of asking us for information that might refute all this non sense I will do as you ask :

www.december212012.org...
2012apocalypse.net...
www.endoftheworld2012.net...
www.2012-spiritual-growth-prophecies.com...
www.lawoftime.org...

If you ever want to read scientific/pertinent and even bible studies showing you that this 2012 return of the Christ none sense is all fake I will gladly share that with you also.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Why don't you try and answer their question instead of spewing your undeniable logic?
edit on 26-9-2012 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I've been doing a lot of research relating to 2012 and the theories currently held.

Most of these fall into:
- Chaos/Destruction of Earth etc.
- End of the world as we know it (e.g. mass awakening of conciousness, new skills/abilities etc.)
- ET landings etc.

I was not a religious or spiritual person by nature but in the last few years have come to understand alot of the alternative/spiritual/unexplaned ways of thinking and acting, having relied heavily on spiritual/energy healing in recovery from debilitating illness (when traditional forms of medical practice in the UK let me down).

One thing I have seen, on occasion, is the reference to the return of "The One" / "Saviour" / "Jesus" / "Prodigal Son" to lead us (atleast some of us) into this new age of the Earth/Universe ("Age of Aquarious").

Have any of you read or can point me in the direction of additional information relating to this?

Here is the profile of the one you seek. They have all the answers you are seeking.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you still can't find the answers seek out this person:

www.imdb.com...
edit on 26-9-2012 by crazyguy2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

You are asking a question with a plethora of possible answers, none of which are necessarily right and none of which are necessarily wrong. The key to understanding is perspective, and that is something you can only find one way: accepting the opinion of every person who posts here.

None of us are wrong, we're just convinced that (from an individual standpoint) we're the only one who's right.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

Er...what? I don't have all the answers, I simply have an interesting perspective.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It seems to me that you are not necessarily looking for the truth, but looking for proof to verify what you want to believe. If you look long enough, or in this case it probably wont' take much effort at all, you will be able to find anything that supports whatever you want to believe to be true.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Eh, evidently he's floatin around out there somewhere. Depending on who you ask.

We all choose to believe what we want in the end. What do you believe?
edit on 26-9-2012 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

the only way i can be the one is if ppl embrace me. and they cant really do that since im not sure i plan on coming public. i probably should. but i look down on decrepid humanity. the only thing keeps me watching is the small inclings of hope i see the news of the world. the actions of compassion and self sacrifice that pass thru my facebook news feed.

Yes.. I have the answers. but who cares? who really wants to know? and who do i want to help? the answer is simple. the only ones i want to help are those that help others. but im not the doorstop. something else decides whether it reveals itself to you. your spirit. and if ur spirit is disgusted with u and ur actions and will towards men and nature it will not. quite simple.

what u need to know is about the chakras.. the third eye and spiritual enlightenment which wakes up the soul at its seat in the pituitary. but as i said before.. he wont wake up unless he sees a reason too. if u are selfish so will he be. if u are greedy he will deprive you. if u deceive others he will deceive you.

im sorry to start going deeper into code whereas many of my previous posts were in as simple terms as possible. but i believe im reaching the point where i will make my exit. i am not pleased. and am considering stopping teaching and leaving humanity to find someone else who will help them. i dont know if it's me. i just figured out the mystery of existence. im sure someone else has. so u may have to look to them.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
My 2 cents on 2012.

If anything happens it will be the start of a world government, or at least the one that has been pulling strings since the fall of Babylon will show itself again. This world government will need a leader, that leader will more or less be the king of the world, with access to a world army, and a man made god A.K.A. the son of man A.K.A. the anti-Christ. It's my personal belief the U.N. is the front for this "government" and has been since it was formed.

So yeah I think it will be the return of the One, but not the One everyone is hoping for. He comes later.

The 1st person, or thing (could be an A.I. or a "Alien") that claims to be the One is not the One.

Sorry I'm in a weird mood today, need to tighten the strap on my tinfoil-hat.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I'm certainly in agreement that the future is set and that everyone's "fate" and "life" (atleast in this version of reality) is already dictated/decided. I've been lead to understand/describe my future actions BEFORE I have done them by my "spiritual guide" or "spiritual best friend" (for want of a better description). This has included information relating to a varation of actions..
- "complex" reflections off watches/phones/glass
- actions/sections in TV/DVD/Games
- animals/insects/leaves/wind all interacting with me intime with my concious and guided thought
- seemingly "random" music and lyrics I listen to on my iPhone fit into events in the real world
- waking visions and sleeping dreams provided to me in order to aid understanding of myself and others
...which all now fit perfectly into my "fate time line" (again, for want of a better description).

My perception of time as I knew it has now gone and all aspects of my life interact seemlessly with all other aspects of life and this Earth (presumably the Universe). My life has been described as The Truman Show where everything around me in this world/universe exists to serve me alone but I'm not egotistical enough to accept that at the moment and need to read information in order to understand myself much better. I'm not sure why I am perceived to be that special.

I also believe that freedom of choice/action is an illusion but that "the control", "the god", "the source" (for want of some other description) controls the actions of everything (humans, animals, wind, sun, planets, the known universe). The perception of freedom of choice exists to keep people "happy/sane/motivated" (which again is just a perception). There are no accidents or coincidences, just pre-determined cause and effect.

As a result, I'm also sure that there exists a realm (spiritual/paraphysical/other dimensional) outside of our 3 dimensional world (note that I include "time" within the 3 dimensions). My guide can point me to moments in my life with an additional value and understanding (and often a comedy sense of humour ;o) in a time-space too quick for me to measure and quantify.

We are all playing fixed roles in a fixed/finite story world/universe and very few know it. I know there will be some that agree and some that doubt/reject but I need to atleast try to come to some sort of understanding.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MarcellusWallace

It's your perception that I want this to happen based on this post.

However, based on my current understanding, my posting was always going to prompt your reaction (and thus this post etc.)

I don't know what is going to happen in "the future" other than that very close to my percieved current place/section in time, but I believe that other dimensions may have a better/different understanding or overview of our concept of time than others.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

reply to post by MarcellusWallace

It's your perception that I want this to happen based on this post.

However, based on my current understanding, my posting was always going to prompt your reaction (and thus this post etc.)

I don't know what is going to happen in "the future" other than that very close to my percieved current place/section in time, but I believe that other dimensions may have a better/different understanding or overview of our concept of time than others.

your perceived current place/section of time is one that is interested in the coming of "the one" and seeks information about it. So clearly your perception is biased. You already believe it and try to reinforce that belief by seeking more information and people that believe it.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I think you misunderstand me...

I think there is a story line, that can change in many ways, yet still making sure what happens happens. So If I'm supposed to die I will, but it's not all controlled, I may avoid it a couple days.. Or years..

It's already written, and yet it's never finished being re-written.

If enough things change, even the most fated things will change as well.

Free Will Does Exist.

My post was clearer than that... The part where I said you cannot know the future except in one way.?? ACTION... Create the dang future.. It's why you're here. and whatever happens doesn't really matter cause you will never truly die. Quit waiting around... Read my signature..

That's it.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa

I don't really "want" to believe anything.

I (and probably every being in general) has to base their decisions in "life" on what they feel at that point in percieved time.

However, I now understand that nobody is really making a decision for themselves at all - we are just playing our part in a script of life presumably running from a start to and end. This is a life scripted down to the most minute detail - as "small" as Godly possible.

Cheers,

Paul

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

your perceived current place/section of time is one that is interested in the coming of "the one" and seeks information about it. So clearly your perception is biased. You already believe it and try to reinforce that belief by seeking more information and people that believe it.

I understand your point completely. I feel in the dark as to what is to come in the future so am purely trying to prompt some percieved debate and understanding to pass my time in this existance as it stands.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JDmOKI

Originally posted by JDmOKI

Why don't you try and answer their question......

Who is 'their'?
&
What is the question?

Originally posted by JDmOKI

..... instead of spewing your undeniable logic?
Are you saying that as if it is a bad thing?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

reply to post by MaMaa

I don't really "want" to believe anything.

I (and probably every being in general) has to base their decisions in "life" on what they feel at that point in percieved time.

However, I now understand that nobody is really making a decision for themselves at all - we are just playing our part in a script of life presumably running from a start to and end. This is a life scripted down to the most minute detail - as "small" as Godly possible.

Cheers,

Paul

Sounds like you don't need any help..

It's all decided for you.

What a boring game god made..

Your "guide" tells you there is no reason to try anything cause it will happen no matter what.. Think about this a little bit. What's the point of a guide if there is nothing to be guided through...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join