It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cybergeddon On Yahoo ! (Not really, but really)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
So I turn on the computer this morning, thought I would check out what the weather had in store today (sadly more of the same....rain), I was intrigued to be comfronted by "Cybergeddon!"

It's a 95 minute treat, only being shown online, made specifically for the purpose of watching online, and I have to say, for me, I think its actually quite good.

It sees Peregrym play FBI Special Agent Chloe Jocelyn, who goes on the run after she is framed for a crime she didn't commit.

Run in bite-sized chapters over three days, there will also be additional content around the episodes that helps inform the plot and character development. They have also been written with the web in mind.

The guy behind this, is also the one who brought the CSI deal to our TV's.

Cybergeddon, is available free, globally in 25 countries and 10 languages around the world, and is accessible anytime, anywhere, on any device, apparently, although from reading the comments section of the article, many have struggled to indulge.

Link to article

Watch it Here !

I am sure there are many of you out there already aware of this, but thought I would post, as I thought it was a fantastic idea, to run a film deliberately in ten minute slots, realeased in stages, great for if you are working through your lunch break at your desk.....Just hope the boss doesn't catch you

Could this be the future of viewing releases ?

For the die hard conspiracists, how likely is Cybergeddon ? Is this more than entertainment ?

edit on 26-9-2012 by solargeddon because: oopsy typo's, and sort out fluff

join