It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Haters: NOW what....? What crime do you charge Ahmedinejad with?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Wow, you really are that blind. Weird. You must be part of the Iranian government? The reason Iran isn't getting nukes is because we don't want them to have them. Why don't we want them to have it? Because we have the ability to stop them, and the less nations that have nukes, especially psychologically insane Muslims, the better.

Why does Israel have nukes? Probably, because we want them to have them, and they are surrounded by, I don't know, the most radical region of the world, and they just happen to want to kill most Jews.

Whether we like it or not, the entire world is technically at war with Islam, and Iran is the leading force behind the radical Muslim " savages ".
edit on 26-9-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

You are quite ignorant of history. The american government has supported alqueda to keep afghanistan from going to the russians back in the 50s.

LOL. ANd you think other people are ignorant of history?

The initial Soviet deployment of the 40th Army in Afghanistan began on December 24, 1979 under Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev.[23] The final troop withdrawal started on May 15, 1988, and ended on February 15, 1989 under the last Soviet leader, Mikhail Gorbachev.

Try the 80's. LOL

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

As much as I don't like Clinton, would that mean that we made them mad by strking at their camps, or were they already mad to begin with? Chicken or egg? It is interesting that the liberal left blames Bush for everything, and yet I have heard theories that the 9-11 attack was instigated by the Clinton camp. Or perhaps the Shadow Govt instigated it and are letting the two parties blame each other for it.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by penninja

I'm already muslim. Arranged marriage is an eastern culture, not an islamic mandate. If these people were to forget all about islam tomorrow, they'd still have arranged marriages.

Which tells the whole story and who said this practice wasn't an abomination everywhere it's done?

Again, if that's the laws of THEIR country, how does that effect you, other than not effecting you?

I happen to have a lesbian daughter and I Love her and it affects people like HER so it's my concern and I choose it be. What kind of sick line is that? how does any atrocity of culture affect everyone, your obviously okay with it, you live here you vote... you wont stand up against it...that makes YOU and YOURS a threat to me and mine and that's where I decide you need to GO by whatever means neccessary

Are you just, saying things now? This has nothing to do with islam...

Oh no, booze would be legal under Islamic law? really? spin me another yarn

or the peak of puberty is scriptural the point where people begin to reach into adult thinking, and that's not just in islam. Bat Mitzvahs take place at 12 and Bar Mitzvahs at 13.

Yeah just throw it back at the Jews lol... who said I think they have the right either? Aside from it's not prevalent in the culture if it was they should have their asses handed to them too

Cuz this happens SO much...?

No it doesn't happen at all HERE because you'd catch a beating so fast you wouldn't know what hit you, it happens there plenty though

where what who...duhr... Iran just put up it's own Intranet, where are you hiding what are you in denial of? Try denying it, they cut the cord as best they can, what is the net digital books, art, music? How can you sit there and pretend?

You do realize we have a Mormon running for president right? Mormons believe homosexuality is a sin the same as the JW's believe and many Christian churches doctrine teaches, otherwise they have to change why Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I dunno that happened a full 3 years before 9/11
So much for those who lamely argue Bush created the war on Terror shtick

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Yeah Yeah Isreal has no rights "stealing land" and all that jazz eh?

en.wikipedia.org...

Might want to tell Jordan and Saudi Arabia to give back that "palenstinan" land they stole.

British mandate.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
If I get manners and dec for this, I really don't care.

You sir, claim your main reason for justifying a war with what seems to be more than just Iran, but muslims period, is that you enjoy your life as it is. And you have a lesbian daughter, and people like her aren't allowed in Iran...

Well guess what, I have a daughter, who is being raised muslim. So if you think you can just call shots on an entire planet, and decide somebody's fate because of YOUR oh so important NOT UNDER THREAT lifestyle, know that you and I can go at it until both of our daughters are fatherless, out of sheer ego.

OR

You can shut the # up with this whole "you have to go by any means necessary" which translates to "kill kill kill" which is ironically what you probably claim muslims say all the time.... But no, being human, and recognizing that you aren't the only HUMAN on earth is too hard for you apparently....

Glad your finger ain't on nothing but the keyboard.

Scum is a word you use a lot. In all honesty, it describes you perfectly.

ETA: YOUR WORLD??? no, thankfully not.....

# I'm taking a break...
edit on 26-9-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

Some cultural differences can not be resolved.

The problem would not exist for me if your religion was not a converting religion and if there was not intent to immigrate with a legitimate doctrine of "spreading the faith"

I don't think you should get manners and decorum, to you I am scum

I understand that

I accept it from a place of legitimate tolerance to be totally honest.

My ways would be as unacceptable to you as yours are to me.

I could actually follow a live and let live policy with ease, to a degree you are correct, It IS Iran, I do not live in Iran

But you spread, you spread with Intent. The core belief is the world should be Islamic. You do not see Americans and Europeans moving to the ME virtually ever. I do see Mosques popping up everywhere.

Truth be told if Judaism was a converting religion I would hate them too. If Christianity raised it's ugly head again in this manner as it legitimately has in the past i'd be just as vehement

The trend of religious conversion by force.... has captured our own populace, I don't hate the people of the ME

I don't want people to die.

But this is the single worst evil mankind knows, it's like when a normal pocket of honeybees suddenly becomes Africanized and hostile, it has to be stopped, it always is stopped eventually, my problem isn't Islam, all faiths have crazy doctrines at their core, it's the time and place of Islam at the moment, I would oppose with force ANY religion that enters this state of mind, you can't even see it from within, but the crusade, the conversion is on the rise and it will sweep in and absorb and destroy anything that opposes it now... all religions are subject to this it seems at one point or another, currently your being swept by the storm and can'rt even see what is happening and it makes me sad it will have to be this way... in my lifetime. But it is what it is, Islam is not in it's right mind right now, Millions within Islam know this, they APOLOGIZE, it is terrible that innocents will get caught in the cross fire... but this simply can not be allowed to be, History is replete with times this has happened, it's a sad thing really when a dog with rabies needs to be put down but what else can you do. Islam can not... be allowed to sweep the globe, no religion can, you can take it personally or look from the outside and understand what is happening to your culture

It's no different than an alcoholic who fights and fights and thinks he's fine then one day has an epiphany and realizes he is sick, it's okay, our religions have gotten sick too, it happens, but the Epiphany needs to come or the world will force it soon enough.

No religion can be "the religion"

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Char-Lee
To me it boils down to this.

Our government and others are saying that Iran cannot have a nuke and Israel can...because they trust Israel more then Iran and I personally don't see why that would be true!

Because Israel has had Nukes for a few decades and haven't used them. The Iranian Theocracy is looking forward to the 12th imam doomsday Santa.

Nukes would fit nicely into that Scenario
edit on 26-9-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

There are people in all religions who want to bring back their saviors or bring their god through rushing the world to mass war. I don't see the Iranian leader as anymore threat than any others.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Why would you call me ignorant of history if you look at my post history, i dont deny any of that except for the framing of 9/11. In my opinion, that is the dumbest thing i have heard of. However, you have the freedom to make statements which seem dumb to me.

If you can show me the suppossed airplane that hit the pentagon and why the feds confiscated surviellance videos in the vicinity then maybe I would believe half of the official fairytale. Or the fact the twin towers and building seven came straight down at free-fall speed, or the modified boeing 767s that fox news called "cargo planes".

Okay, gotcha, we did put this idiot in Iran into power, but guess what? It didnt work. He is biting us in the ass and bit the hand that fed him. Now, guess what? You fix the problem. You kill him, especially when he is threatening to wipe an entire culture and civilization off the face of the map. Well, half of it, half is in Jerusalem and half is in America.

Why should I give a rats ass about israel and their banking complex? You should see the released dancing israelis in new jersey, plenty of eyewitnesses too. Iran is no threat to anyone except israel because of their non-secular policies towards muslim palestinians. Israel brought much of the despair to themselves be segregating israel from palestine via huge walls.

And iran cannot threaten america with nukes. It takes intercontinental ballistic missles to do that, but if we keep acting like assholes we might get them from russia and china who are pissed because we constantly interfere in their territory. Think of the extortion rackets in major usa cities killing each other due to turf wars. We are messing up.

Oh, im sorry, i guess fixing mistakes is a bad thing. If Iran does Nuke Israel, then it is on the United State's head. I much rather kill a radical government (Whom we mistakenly helped put into power) and their military, than let 5 million people die whom the United States promised to protect.

What about fixing america for a change? I am sick and tired of being labeled a libtard or liberal loon when I am actually a progressive. America hijacked by the far right and all these idiots calling themselves republicans. The military-industrial complex needs war and stupid people buy it.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by penninja

I'm already muslim. Arranged marriage is an eastern culture, not an islamic mandate. If these people were to forget all about islam tomorrow, they'd still have arranged marriages.

Which tells the whole story and who said this practice wasn't an abomination everywhere it's done?

Again, if that's the laws of THEIR country, how does that effect you, other than not effecting you?

I happen to have a lesbian daughter and I Love her and it affects people like HER so it's my concern and I choose it be. What kind of sick line is that? how does any atrocity of culture affect everyone, your obviously okay with it, you live here you vote... you wont stand up against it...that makes YOU and YOURS a threat to me and mine and that's where I decide you need to GO by whatever means neccessary

Are you just, saying things now? This has nothing to do with islam...

Oh no, booze would be legal under Islamic law? really? spin me another yarn

or the peak of puberty is scriptural the point where people begin to reach into adult thinking, and that's not just in islam. Bat Mitzvahs take place at 12 and Bar Mitzvahs at 13.

Yeah just throw it back at the Jews lol... who said I think they have the right either? Aside from it's not prevalent in the culture if it was they should have their asses handed to them too

Cuz this happens SO much...?

No it doesn't happen at all HERE because you'd catch a beating so fast you wouldn't know what hit you, it happens there plenty though

where what who...duhr... Iran just put up it's own Intranet, where are you hiding what are you in denial of? Try denying it, they cut the cord as best they can, what is the net digital books, art, music? How can you sit there and pretend?

You do realize we have a Mormon running for president right? Mormons believe homosexuality is a sin the same as the JW's believe and many Christian churches doctrine teaches, otherwise they have to change why Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed.

Yes I do

It scares the crap out of me to be quite honest.

As I said above NO PLACE is immune, no religion, no culture to this insanity. The worse part is sometimes when facing an enemy you become your enemy in the fight, we have given up our freedoms, we have allowed a man to be taken seriously who is not very far removed from what we are up against

I think realistically if he wins America is as doomed as they are.., I mean that.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

True.

However, this makes that more acceptable how exactly?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
- I charge him with hate crimes. He hangs gays in the streets of Iran, then proudly declares at a prominent American university "There are no gays in Iran!". He is also deluded as this shows,

-I charge him with formenting a genocide against the Jews. He funds Hamas, Hezbollah and more. These two groups have it writen into their charter their main, driving purpose is the destruction of Israel,

-I charge him with murder of foreign nationals. Again, see my point above. They fund terrorist groups that have killed thousands of Jews and others.

-I charge him with misogyny. Yeah, maybe this isnt a crime in of itself, but Iran treats women like crap. Just like any Islamic country.

-He partially led the Islamic uprising that took US embassadors and others hostage.

-I charge him with election fraud. See the 2009-2010 Iranian presidential election.

-I charge him with the murder of his own people. The Basij, under his and the command of the clergy, they raped, beat and murdered their own protesting citizens. Apparently protest is illegal in Iran.

Thought i had more but cant remember. Maybe i will by the time you Iranian appologists start roasting me for even suggesting Ahmedinejad is anything but a saint and the saviour of our world.
edit on 26-9-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

And iran cannot threaten america with nukes. It takes intercontinental ballistic missles to do that

How wrong that is all it takes is 1 truck coming from the southern border driven to any major city, Considering the Iran alliance with Chavez easy access all the way there,

Iran no threat!!!

Laughable,

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by penninja

Really? What freedom of speech do we have in america and europe when you are allowed to speak only popular things, and when it becomes unpopular they have to hire disinfo agents to make you look crazy.

Yeah the fema camps are real and it won't be for the muslims I am afraid. People who support peace and/or are left wing will go there. Even the libertarians who are center right. I hope you love your corporate government which is what the iranians are against.

Mitt Romney for example cheated the hell out of ron paul and there was nothing that ron paul could do about it. It is a defacto dictatorship man. The democrats are not much better either; see the obama deception by alex jones.

I speak whatever I want and no one has ever once bothered me about it.

And I do not buy into a lot of popular conspiracy theory

Is Mitt Romney a cheat, YES and his running mate is a straight up loon, Politics stink, it's a dog eat dog mess... no one will ever here me argue that we ourselves have a long way to go in regards to corruption.

You mention corporate America... Our OWN Apathy has allowed these things, but I believe we have the capacity to change them, A late President of france once said something to the effect of... "a country like America has no economic issues when they could be solved with a tax on gas" (which was true at the time)

I would say the same of these issues, when people get fed up enough of low wages and garbage jobs we can fix this, all we have to do is truly get involved, this is more a case of our own apathy than any "plot" against us or denial of free will

God... things created by fanatical law of God, that scares me, once ingrained your screwed for centuries

Walmart? No one has a gun to my head forcing me to shop there

It's fixable it's a lesser evil

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

True.

Not at all, it just explains we have no reason to pick and choose what country has the right to what in this world.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

True.

Not at all, it just explains we have no reason to pick and choose what country has the right to what in this world.

No we don't considering North America was settled by Europeans and the current manifestation of the world was made by the same means,

Who the hell are any one us to say anything bout it.
edit on 26-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Well it might help if they didn't have their yearly state sponsored "Death to America" celebration. Somebody might take them seriously one of these days...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It's really simple, nothing has changed based on his diatribe at the U.N. The rhetoric about Israel, destroying it completely. Repeatedly, stated, there is no doubt.
A leader of a country that calls for the extermination of another country that doesn't have nuclear weapons cannot and should not be permitted to aquire/build them. It's rather simple really.
This cannot be tolerated by a civilized world.
Actions by other countries cannot be validly used as an excuse to avoid the unpleasantness of ensuring Iran doesn't add to the current mess that exists.
There is more than enough consensus for ensuring Iran doesn't aquire them and only a couple of countries that seem to support Iran. (None of them middle-eastern).
Almost enough talk. Unfortunately, action will have to be taken....soon.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by SLAYER69

As much as I don't like Clinton, would that mean that we made them mad by strking at their camps, or were they already mad to begin with? Chicken or egg? It is interesting that the liberal left blames Bush for everything, and yet I have heard theories that the 9-11 attack was instigated by the Clinton camp. Or perhaps the Shadow Govt instigated it and are letting the two parties blame each other for it.

Mossad and Cia did it! There is soooooo much proof. Seriously we are continuing the holly crusdes AGAINST muslims in the middle east and it should stop. The american government needs to bring back jobs to america and secure our borders.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

What crime do you charge Ahmedinejad with?,

From the OP title, Ahmedinejad is charged, at the minimum, by *this* civilian with the capturing and possession of U.S. hostages (embassy/consulate/in good faith!) back in 1979 if history is correct (under the U.S. Carter admin.) Last time I checked, that was an act of war in and of itself.

What was his punishment?

I thought so.

Derp.

edit on 26-9-2012 by watchesfromwall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
iran argument is simple: why can the u.s.a, russia, china, g.britain, france and israel have nuclear weapons, but iran can not.

and its valid and has no legitimate response.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join