It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Haters: NOW what....? What crime do you charge Ahmedinejad with?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Wow, you really are that blind. Weird. You must be part of the Iranian government? The reason Iran isn't getting nukes is because we don't want them to have them. Why don't we want them to have it? Because we have the ability to stop them, and the less nations that have nukes, especially psychologically insane Muslims, the better.

Why does Israel have nukes? Probably, because we want them to have them, and they are surrounded by, I don't know, the most radical region of the world, and they just happen to want to kill most Jews.

Whether we like it or not, the entire world is technically at war with Islam, and Iran is the leading force behind the radical Muslim " savages ".
edit on 26-9-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

Really?? IRAN is the leading force behind radical Islam now?? I thought it was Afghanistan.. I mean Iraq.. I mean Yemen.. I mean Pakistan.. I mean Somalia... I mean Libya.. I mean Egypt.. I mean MALI.. Or sudan maybe........

Holy #....

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12

Wow, you really are that blind. Weird. You must be part of the Iranian government? The reason Iran isn't getting nukes is because we don't want them to have them. Why don't we want them to have it? Because we have the ability to stop them, and the less nations that have nukes, especially psychologically insane Muslims, the better.

Why does Israel have nukes? Probably, because we want them to have them, and they are surrounded by, I don't know, the most radical region of the world, and they just happen to want to kill most Jews.

Whether we like it or not, the entire world is technically at war with Islam, and Iran is the leading force behind the radical Muslim " savages ".

You are quite ignorant of history. The american government has supported alqueda to keep afghanistan from going to the russians back in the 50s. The american government supported saddam hussein during their 8 year war because america wanted both iran and iraq to be mutually weakened. Then saddam got a bit greedy, attacked kuwait and bush sr correctly stopped him

Then came bush jr who framed alqueda with 9-11 and went on his holly crusade against afghanistan(for lithium and heroin) and against iraq AGAIN with barely any evidence of iraqi wmd. Then we went to war with libya because we never liked gaddafhi, are weakening syria constantly and are now threatning iran BECAUSE ISRAEL WANTS US TO! The israeli government has the american government by the "you know what" and pushes us around like children. Yeah goldman sachs and the federal reserve are rothschild owned but you would never know it cause you are a nutty conservative.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Learn to quote right please

"It's Iran not here, your a troll blah, blah, blah, blah"

YOUR CULTURE EXPORTS AND CONVERTS

Disease spreads, even disease of the mind.

You obviously have no issue with these things and your HERE.

CANCER spreads my slightly nutty Islamic friend, you, your way of thinking is a cancer cell in MY world my body, your religion ACTIVELY Converts...seeks out other cells and attempts as you are doing RIGHT NOW to spread into other cells/people. You MULTIPLY you attach to the nervous system where you dwell, the LAWS, The Politics.

You being here is spreading the disease, it's not just Iran, it's everywhere you go, All over the Western world your people riot and try to force change this time over a stupid movie, over a book....
That's an ATTACK on OUR system and justifies any response

The very ESSENCE of what we hold dear, freedom of speech is UNDER ATTACK and complacency is the same as active participation.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
To me it boils down to this.

Our government and others are saying that Iran cannot have a nuke and Israel can...because they trust Israel more then Iran and I personally don't see why that would be true!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by penninja

Really? What freedom of speech do we have in america and europe when you are allowed to speak only popular things, and when it becomes unpopular they have to hire disinfo agents to make you look crazy.

Yeah the fema camps are real and it won't be for the muslims I am afraid. People who support peace and/or are left wing will go there. Even the libertarians who are center right. I hope you love your corporate government which is what the iranians are against.

Mitt Romney for example cheated the hell out of ron paul and there was nothing that ron paul could do about it. It is a defacto dictatorship man. The democrats are not much better either; see the obama deception by alex jones.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Why would you call me ignorant of history if you look at my post history, i dont deny any of that except for the framing of 9/11. In my opinion, that is the dumbest thing i have heard of. However, you have the freedom to make statements which seem dumb to me.

Okay, gotcha, we did put this idiot in Iran into power, but guess what? It didnt work. He is biting us in the ass and bit the hand that fed him. Now, guess what? You fix the problem. You kill him, especially when he is threatening to wipe an entire culture and civilization off the face of the map. Well, half of it, half is in Jerusalem and half is in America.

Iran betrayed us during the cold war, when i say Iran, i mean in regards to their ' leaders'. Okay, big deal, they hated the U.S and Russia. However, now they are getting nukes ... hell no. War time, time to fix our mistake.

Oh, im sorry, i guess fixing mistakes is a bad thing. If Iran does Nuke Israel, then it is on the United State's head. I much rather kill a radical government (Whom we mistakenly helped put into power) and their military, than let 5 million people die whom the United States promised to protect.

--------------

www.nytimes.com...

By the way, the billions we spent on Libya was worth it for those 30,000 Muslims who raided the Radical Muslim's HQ. Every single dime was worth sparing them a situation like in Syria. I am glad you aren't a leader of this nation, since, you know, you don't think their lives and homes were worth it.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
BECAUSE ISRAEL WANTS US TO!

Bull.

While the Israeli lobby may be one of the most powerful and well connected in the USA, it certainly does NOT control US foreign policy. If it did, Iran would have been turned into a glass parking lot years ago. Care to argue this point? And really, you have to be blind to see Obama has no interest in helping Israel and views them as a liability. Are you blind?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Our government and others are saying that Iran cannot have a nuke and Israel can...because they trust Israel more then Iran and I personally don't see why that would be true!

Because Israel has had Nukes for a few decades and haven't used them. The Iranian Theocracy is looking forward to the 12th imam doomsday Santa.

Nukes would fit nicely into that Scenario
edit on 26-9-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Technically, the US Supported the Mujahideen. At the time the Russians were there, Afghanistan had its own communist party, and the Soviets were supposedly present there to stop internal warring between communist and non communist factions.

Somewhere along the way, Bin Laden and his friends turned on the US.
edit on 26-9-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: typo

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Israel shouldn't have nukes either

There is and always will be a bit of post Holocaust paranoia the USA having a defense pact would be enough.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Somewhere along the way, Bin Laden and his friends turned on the US.

This couldn't have helped the situation eh?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Yeah the fema camps are real and it won't be for the muslims I am afraid. People who support peace and/or are left wing will go there.

That's really an interesting theory. If left wingers were to be deported to FEMA camps for being left wing, Obama or Bush would have already done it by now. Did OWS go to the FEMA camps this past year when they were out protesting in large numbers? Nope, and why because Barack is left wing. Even the Tea Party didn't go to FEMA camps when they opposed Obama.
We cannot know for sure what TPTB really have in mind for us, when, and why. I Imagine it will be anyone who dissents from the NWO govt, whether it be left or right.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by penninja
LOL

I DARE Any Iranian sympathizer in here to do any of the following

Convert to islam and

1: tell your daughter at 15 you have arranged a marriage for her

2: tell a gay man he will have to go back in the closet or face jail Time

3: Go out on a Friday night and tell people on the street to sign a petition for prohibition to be reinstated

4: Suggest at a party the age of sexual consent be dropped back to age 12 and adult men be allowed to be with women at that age

5: Walk up to a Woman on the beach and call her slut and tell her to put her clothes on

6: Suggest a ban on books, art, music and movies in any major city in the west

Because you know...that's freedom

"How much for zeee little girl, she is almost ripe and ready for birthing many sons"

Explain that to your daughters lol...

edit on 26-9-2012 by penninja because: (no reason given)

Sounds like you are describing America a few decades ago. May be a few history lessons wouldn't hurt.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

What is this "sovereign country"?

Palestine was a sovereign country. The Zionist Jews invaded, attacked, killed off the population and stole their land.

So why cant izrael be scrapped? As a matter of fact, it should be. Theyve done nothing but cause problems since they invaded. Its a rogue, apartheid state and their short history is based on lies, murder and violence.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by penninja

Israel shouldn't have nukes either

There is and always will be a bit of post Holocaust paranoia the USA having a defense pact would be enough.

To hell with Israel they are one of Americas worst enemies. Israel can stand on it's own it isn't worth another American life or American dollar.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

there going after Iran for the oil. Nothing more nothing less.

Well that is a load of BS considering Saudi Arabia sits on the ME largest oil reserves.

That tune never worked only the naive and gullable believe that tipe.

On topic:

How about asking all the Israel haters when they are ever going to stop charging them with?

Now if the Palestinians have a right to self determination then why the hell doesn't Israel?

Now correct me of I am wrong but "zionist" is anyone who supports the creation of a Jewish state now even tho there are persian jews do those people support the creation of that state?

Or do they just go along with a radical islamic theocrcy known to murder those who dont support islam?

edit on 26-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Fairly certain Israel owned that area before the Palestinians did if you want to get technical. That is a bad thing about War .. you don't want to lose one. Why? Maybe because ... you lose everything.

Palestinians lost a war, that sucks, shouldn't have lost.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Double Post.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Looks like the jews were right and muslims wrong if they were able to take the 'holy land'.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join