It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Haters: NOW what....? What crime do you charge Ahmedinejad with?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

How do you come to that conclusion? I likened Israel to a bully because they are, they see it as their way or no way at all. They can have nukes and do not have to answer to anyone but when another nation wants it so they won't be bullied anymore Israel runs to its big brother America, the biggest bully on the playground.
edit on 26/9/12 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Todzer
So Israel would be justified in a nuclear strike against Iran because they answer them back? Like the school yard bully putting you in hospital for not giving up your lunch money.

School yard analogies?
Then Iran is that annoying kid that pulls little girls hair when the teacher isn't looking and blames another kids when they get in trouble.

No sir I think that would be Israel.. The same one who when the little girl confronts them, they try to get their older brother (the US) to handle their light work....

Iran has done NOTHING BUT TALK!! Did we forget about the DEAD Irani scientists?!? Or the fact that there was a false flag in Belgium blamed on Iran?!?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Some of the persian govt's realities, half truth, lies and myths:-

1. Theocratic states has the right to ban homosexuals, discriminate and exterminate them by theocratic law.

A human do not chose his place of birth, and has the human right to live as he was born with, so long as he hurt or harm no one..Homosexual attitudes caused by environment can be changed, and that needs honest study and research into the causes and human methods to treat it.

Homosexual attitudes by birth is difficult to change, but killing him is an outright abomination. Persian authorities are an abomination for this crime alone.

2. Iran has no bases around the world.

The persian apostate dictator needs no bases, when there are MOSQUES and simple minded true muslims ignorant of being manipulated in almost every nation on Earth. America has no base in Iran, but Iran do have mosques in America.

Military bases are only one of the tools of human subjugation if it was intended as such, of which America had not intended as. There are many other forms of human subjugation, both overt and covert.

Who wishes to subjugate mankind more and needs to? Look no further than at Persia with its ancient feuds with Sunnis for centuries right up till today. It is a matter of survival for that Persian apostate whom had misused Islam and shia for world domination of all infidels under his thumb. This had been admitted by him long ago.

3. Iranian Jews did not migrate to Israel, thus must have loved the apostate infidel persian dictator Khamenei.

It is one thing for a human to love a country of his birth, the land of his ancestors, and QUITE another to claim he loves the rulers of the land. Rulers come and go, with their totalitarianism, but the land is forever.

4. Alphabet agencies run rampant and wild in Iran from the 50s, conducting assasinations, hostage taking, etc, etc till today?

Where are the evidences? Isn't it like claiming WMD in Iraq? Just because from the word of some disgruntled employee with an axe to grind against the land of his birth?

There is more, and as this thread goes, it would be interesting to see those playing 'Iran' victimize card spout their filth on ATS.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Right....

I'm not advocating an attack on Iran.
However, their covert activities speaks to the contrary

Some people accuse others here of being in denial....

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
D/P

There is a lot of that going on in this thread

edit on 26-9-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
D/P

There is a lot of that going on in this thread

edit on 26-9-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Well we agree on this point

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Some of the persian govt's realities, half truth, lies and myths:-

1. Theocratic states has the right to ban homosexuals, discriminate and exterminate them by theocratic law.

A human do not chose his place of birth, and has the human right to live as he was born with, so long as he hurt or harm no one..Homosexual attitudes caused by environment can be changed, and that needs honest study and research into the causes and human methods to treat it.

Homosexual attitudes by birth is difficult to change, but killing him is an outright abomination. Persian authorities are an abomination for this crime alone.

2. Iran has no bases around the world.

The persian apostate dictator needs no bases, when there are MOSQUES and simple minded true muslims ignorant of being manipulated in almost every nation on Earth. America has no base in Iran, but Iran do have mosques in America.

Military bases are only one of the tools of human subjugation if it was intended as such, of which America had not intended as. There are many other forms of human subjugation, both overt and covert.

Who wishes to subjugate mankind more and needs to? Look no further than at Persia with its ancient feuds with Sunnis for centuries right up till today. It is a matter of survival for that Persian apostate whom had misused Islam and shia for world domination of all infidels under his thumb. This had been admitted by him long ago.

3. Iranian Jews did not migrate to Israel, thus must have loved the apostate infidel persian dictator Khamenei.

It is one thing for a human to love a country of his birth, the land of his ancestors, and QUITE another to claim he loves the rulers of the land. Rulers come and go, with their totalitarianism, but the land is forever.

4. Alphabet agencies run rampant and wild in Iran from the 50s, conducting assasinations, hostage taking, etc, etc till today?

Where are the evidences? Isn't it like claiming WMD in Iraq? Just because from the word of some disgruntled employee with an axe to grind against the land of his birth?

There is more, and as this thread goes, it would be interesting to see those playing 'Iran' victimize card spout their filth on ATS.

1. Who are you to subvert their laws? Just as in the US a law is a law, and if you don't like it you have 2 options, MOVE, or mobilize people...

2. I'm gonna leave that crap alone. First they were Saudi Arabia's masaajid in America. Then they were Hizbullahs, then they were the Muslim Brotherhoods, now they're Irans??? Come on don't play the wild card.

3. WHATTT????

4. Well considering these are black ops, all you have to go on is the claims of the "disgruntled employee with an axe to grind against the land of his birth".... But as you choose...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

S&F, important post, thanks for brining this up. To the best of my knowledge, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission has yet to find a shred of evidence of a stockpile of nuclear material in the first place, and in the second place, so what if Iran has a nuclear weapon. Does anyone think for a second they would fire it at Israel? IF, Iran did this, the Dome of the Rock, containing the black stone the Muslims all worship would be destroyed, as would the Palestinians, at least some of the Egyptians, Syrians, Lebanese, and people of Jordan would be severally affected.
What do you think would happen the next day after such an attack? The entire Muslim/Arab world would come down like a ton of bricks in Iran, and there would be nothing left.

There it is, the reason why Iran will never fire such a weapon at Israel.
The Media is priming Americans for a new war, going to let them do it like last time?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

S&F, important post, thanks for brining this up. To the best of my knowledge, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission has yet to find a shred of evidence of a stockpile of nuclear material in the first place, and in the second place, so what if Iran has a nuclear weapon. Does anyone think for a second they would fire it at Israel? IF, Iran did this, the Dome of the Rock, containing the black stone the Muslims all worship would be destroyed, as would the Palestinians, at least some of the Egyptians, Syrians, Lebanese, and people of Jordan would be severally affected.
What do you think would happen the next day after such an attack? The entire Muslim/Arab world would come down like a ton of bricks in Iran, and there would be nothing left.

There it is, the reason why Iran will never fire such a weapon at Israel.
The Media is priming Americans for a new war, going to let them do it like last time?

Umm, the black stone is at the corner of the Ka'bah, and we don't worship it.......

Otherwise, I'll give you a star anyway since I don't think they'd use it simply because of Al-Aqsa's existence.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by talklikeapirat

Maybe you should ask that question the iranian people.

Iran Death Toll

Disappearance of Opposition Figures

or the people in Syria.

Syria Death Toll

I get it that you are trying to point out the ongoing hypocrisy, but when it ends up in defending one evil against the other, something is seriously wrong.

Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust

NOW what....? What crime do you charge Ahmedinejad with?

That was your question, wasn't it. You've not addressed any of the points.

Do you really think by jumping to the defence of the Iranian Goverment, you're actually helping the people in Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Israel...
Or is pointing out the hypocrisy more important, even when it means to justify crimes against humanity, no matter who committed them?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
I don't see Iran .....

Open your eyes. Iran is an international sponsor of terrorism and war. They are in a proxy war in Syria. They are engaged against Saudi Arabia and the USA. They are symbiant with North Korea. They are engaged in cyber attacks against the USA from Central America. They export terrorism and control in Central America and South America. Iran isn't innocent.

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
You would charge them with having a law against homosexuality? Really?

You do realize that gay people are put to death in Iran simply for being gay .. right?

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Iran's threats and rhetoric are of a defensive nature ...

That's your opinion. An opinion not shared by a vast majority of the international community.

Originally posted by DerekJR321
This is different from America how? America has the largest prison population in the world.

And people are put in there because of their own actions such as rape, murder, theft. However, in Iran people are put in prison and sentenced to death for daring to be a Christian pastor .. or women are put in prison and raped for daring to show an ankle or a wrist. BIG DIFFERENCE.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

1. When it comes to Persia, espacially their leaders, nothing is as straightforward as it seems. They were the inventors of the Chess game - a game whereby a thousand moves were studied within the mind before moving one piece on the board.

2. That persian apostate infidel Khamenei had depended on the sectarian religion of Shiaism and the blasphemous elevation of the mythical 'Mahdi' to greater heights central to such beliefs, in order to survive within the majority of Sunnis in the muslim world.

Think of what N.Korean leader little kim had done and achieved using nukes to make the world bend to his wishes - food to supply his army and keep himself in power for years.

Now think what that apostate Khamenei would do if he too has nukes in his arsenal. It won't be food he need. Nukes are the ultimate weapon to win the centuries feud with Sunnis and make the world bow to him, along with using the mythical Mahdi as a divine being to fool the ignorant masses.

The Mahdi trick had been done for centuries. Many charlattens made claims to being the Mahdi. The worst was in I979 when Khomeni returned from exile to Persia, and to justify that hold onto the divided nation, a mahdi was created who laid to the siege in Mecca, and when it failed, deflected attention by putting all blame upon mythical american agencies as the cause, which led to the hatred of USA by the muslim world till today. ATS or forums such as these did not exists in the 80s to sieve facts from lies.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Forget all your silly notions of peace and love and which is worse. The bottom line is that the Islamists have a religous obligation to conqueor the world and convert or kill eevry nonmuslim. What part of this do you not understand. Democracy is a tool as you see in Eygpt for the extremists to use ours ways to execute their plan. The solution will not be in hand until the return of Christ. When the Jews and the Muslim are actually confronted by Christ then we will have peace.

EDIT : I skipped the whole revelations story, did not think it was required.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
Forget all your silly notions of peace and love and which is worse. The bottom line is that the Islamists have a religous obligation to conqueor the world and convert or kill eevry nonmuslim. What part of this do you not understand. Democracy is a tool as you see in Eygpt for the extremists to use ours ways to execute their plan. The solution will not be in hand until the return of Christ. When the Jews and the Muslim are actually confronted by Christ then we will have peace.

EDIT : I skipped the whole revelations story, did not think it was required.

But, there is no obligation on *muslims* to kill every non muslim............

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

That's your opinion. An opinion not shared by a vast majority of the international community.

I disagree.

I consider my opinion to be based on fact.

Anyone with half a brain in the "international community" are well aware of the threats against iran based on lies and propaganda. Iran is being threatened for various things that cannot be proven so therefore their tough talk agains these allegations are of a defensive nature.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DOLCOTT

The obligation to kill all non-muslims was when the prophet Muhammad faced immensed dangers from the barbaric human sacrificing pagan tribesmen in Medan that were hell bent on destroying and declaring war upon civilisation.

In later years, he faced many children of the book, whom not only reject his teachings but fought against him with all might. Thus he was forced to seek submission from them, to either convert or face death, as the only way to achieve peace.

However, in his old age, when arabia was won and tamed, he no longer pushed for such policies, for he had brought civilisation and finally peace to the disunited and warring barbaric tribes there. The only ones whom were resisting and against a better way of life was the Persians, whom were not as barbaric as the ignorant and uneducated tribesmen were, but cultured people of a civilisation spanning centuries.

They bullied and attack his followers, but he NEVER sought to annihilate them as he easily could with his troops. Instead, he sought to win over their hearts and minds. Unfortunately, he died before he saw the fruitation of his idealism.

Power struggles ensued after his death, with Umar leading the troops on an immediate assualt upon Persia, wining the war in a mere 3 years, but never being about to subjugate that spark of persian destiny within the elites, and saw the feud of 1600 years lasting till today between persian shias and arab sunnis.

Point is - Killing 'infidels' is not an obligation of muslims, and most certainly NOT without the authority of an elected assembly, intended by the the prophet Muhammad as he left no heir nor appointed any leader during all his time on Earth.

Wars are to be avoided, and every diplomatic means must be used till exhausted. But when unavoidable, the nation has the right to defend itself. This was the teaching by prophet Muhammad and examplified during his lifetime.

Unfortunately, that persian apostate infidel leader does not follow such teachings, nor does radical and heretical Islamist militants heed the prophet's words today, but conducted immense sufferings and deaths to thousands of innocents around the world to provoke wars amongst mankind, misusing the religion for their own personal glory and gain.
edit on 26-9-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
I don't see Iran .....

Open your eyes. Iran is an international sponsor of terrorism and war. They are in a proxy war in Syria. They are engaged against Saudi Arabia and the USA. They are symbiant with North Korea. They are engaged in cyber attacks against the USA from Central America. They export terrorism and control in Central America and South America. Iran isn't innocent.

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
You would charge them with having a law against homosexuality? Really?

You do realize that gay people are put to death in Iran simply for being gay .. right?

Originally posted by DerekJR321
This is different from America how? America has the largest prison population in the world.

And people are put in there because of their own actions such as rape, murder, theft. However, in Iran people are put in prison and sentenced to death for daring to be a Christian pastor .. or women are put in prison and raped for daring to show an ankle or a wrist. BIG DIFFERENCE.

No offense FF but your post is full of false statements and a whole lot of the pot calling the kettle black.

Sure, Iran is active via proxy in the region in places such as Syria as they are allies with this country so they have every right to provide support if they feel the need to do so, meanwhile the US and many other nations are active in Syria via proxy so what gives the United States and it's allies the moral high ground where they can act via proxy, but Iran is not allowed? The United States and it's allies have turned teh ME upside down over the last couple decades.

You say they are engaged against Saudi Arabia but Saudi Arabia is an ally of the USA and therefore are most likely active in Iran in various ways. What has Iran been up to in Saudi Arabia? I ask because I was unaware of Iran interference in Saudi Arabi, I'm not saying it's impossible but I would like to see some credible evidence to support this claim.

I am no fan of NK and their domestic polices towards their people, but if Iran and NK want to trade technology secrets so be it as many other nations who are allies do the same, so why isn't Iran allowed to act like the rest of the world's nations?

There is no proof of Iran being the culprit of these various cyber attacks, but Iran has been the victim of various cyber attacks as well so if they were hacking other nations it would most likely be a valid retalliation.

And there is absolutely no proof of Iran supporting terrorism in the US or South America so you really need to stop presenting this tid bit as fact, as you do so very often.
edit on 26-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

-Iran says they aren't trying to develop nuclear weapons.

Even the IAEA seems to agree with Iran:

IAEA Report: No Evidence Iran Diverted Any Nuclear Material for a Nuclear Weapons Program

I hope you don't mind me posting the link to my thread but I felt it was relevant to this discussion as there are still many members that are convinced that there should be an intervention over their nuclear program which appears to be peaceful.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

reply to post by FlyersFan

I disagree.

I consider my opinion to be based on fact.

Anyone with half a brain in the "international community" are well aware of the threats against iran based on lies and propaganda. Iran is being threatened for various things that cannot be proven so therefore their tough talk agains these allegations are of a defensive nature.

I know you're smart fella and i like reading your threads a lot. But this ... really?

This is where the crazy talk starts. You know full well, that the Iranian Government is supporting Hamas and Hezbollah and the Assad regime and there is a serious crackdown on the opposition in Iran, involving torture, kidnapping and murder.

Yes, the governments in Israel and the U.S. along with whole host of western countries doing the exact same thing, supporting militias, terrorist groups, oppressive regimes....and they're in no position for one-sided allegations.
But, murder is murder regardless who's committing the crime.

We should leave the double talk, the lies and spins to politicians.
edit on 26-9-2012 by talklikeapirat because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2012 by talklikeapirat because: black market nukes

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by talklikeapirat

I elaborated on the points you made in more detail in my most recent response to FF.

Yes, the whole area is full of corruption from both sides but even though there are always two sides to every story, it's not always 50/50 when the blame and finger pointing gets handed out.

Sure, there are a lot of players in this corrupt game of chess but some parties are less guilty in the grand scheme of things.

It is possible for a genuine "Good Guy versus Bad Guy" situation to exist. Most the time people will disagree on who is right or wrong but at the end of the day it's the truth that decides this, not the lies.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join