It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Haters: NOW what....? What crime do you charge Ahmedinejad with?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by votan

Not to mention that Iran has not attacked another country in 250 years.How many have we attacked?Ron Paul was right about foreign relations,and it reminds me of when I was growing up in the deep South,and I first heard that classic saying,"Boy ...you just let that dead dog lie"!Usually followed by a yessir and a wheeyooh.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan
reply to post by michaelbrux

yeah because the leaders of the USA are not liars or the leaders of any country for that matter.

saying irans leader is a liar is not a shock or a surprise really.

other than that why do we want to go after him??

Bush was completely wrong about WMD. They pretty much knew this.. yet he sent soldiers to die and to destroy a country.

Our government lies lies lies yet none of our presidents have ever been called to answer for their lies or mistakes.

Look i am not anti american but I am not a biased person who cannot see the pot calling the kettle black .
edit on 28-9-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

US leaders don't lie like Ahmadinejad lies; no one lies as he is lying.

I watched Benjamin Netanyahoo offer the world a piece of Fruit concerning Iran yesterday. Eat that bomb fruit and see what happens...I bet the US doesn't eat Isreals fruit

www.cnn.com...

I certainly won't be eating the fruit. I'm certain Iran needs the world to eat Netanyahoo's fruit.

but we can just sit back and watch...this is the best movie ever.
edit on 28-9-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

The fruit? More like a bad kindergarden presentation...

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JulianAlien
reply to post by votan

Not to mention that Iran has not attacked another country in 250 years.How many have we attacked?Ron Paul was right about foreign relations,and it reminds me of when I was growing up in the deep South,and I first heard that classic saying,"Boy ...you just let that dead dog lie"!Usually followed by a yessir and a wheeyooh.

Yeah the Wraiths in Game of Thrones stay under the ice of 1000 years at a time too.

Jokes aside, this is why religious fervor is scary, because people believe some random date or time or event signals something and mass hysteria sets in or a handful among them work Self fulfilling prophecy and a seemingly peaceful populace can transform over night like a plague of locusts

I make the game of thrones joke because in a way it's literal.... everything was fine then suddenly a comet appears and...

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

You're disillusioned, love to hate on the U.S. and act as if Iran is this bullied child. You wouldn't change your mind if the truth smacked you in the face. Enjoy your intellectual bubble.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MindBodyAndSoul
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

You're disillusioned, love to hate on the U.S. and act as if Iran is this bullied child. You wouldn't change your mind if the truth smacked you in the face. Enjoy your intellectual bubble.

You are kidding yourself mate.....Your country long ago sold you down the river and you damned well know it! All the jingoism in the world doesn't change the fact that the USA is fast becoming a police state.

The USA has long been fascist in nature of course (look up the definition and also check out the decor in some of your public buildings), but until recently it at least maintained the trappings of democracy.....That changed with the arrival of Dubya and the Neocons, the pace of the march toward outright dictatorship has increased in tempo ever since.

So let me make this quite clear for you..... Nobody hates the USA because of who they are or what they represent (aggressive morons and rampant capitalism respectively in my opinion, based on recent evidence), they hate the USA because of what it has done and what it continues to do.

By comparison with the USA, Iran is a shining beacon of peace, democracy and religious tolerance.
edit on 30-9-2012 by squarehead666 because: coherence

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Iran Haters will take us into new conflict that will 100% go out of control

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by squarehead666

ROFL, A shining beacon of peace and religious tolerance? While they hang gays, and kill other religious believers? Wow. Now who's disillusioned? I know my government is beyond fracked up. I know they've been doing horrendous things, but at least we have the illusion of freedom, and gays don't get killed by the government. What you just said has taken any credence you would have ever had in the future. Good day "mate".
edit on 4-10-2012 by MindBodyAndSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Can't find a crime to charge Imanutjob with?

How about Aggravated Mopery with Intent to Gawk?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MindBodyAndSoul

Don't really care what they do in their own country. History shows that the West are still using non-factual excuses to justify killing innocent people. They are not the only people who oppose homosexuality, a lot of people do and just wont say it.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Yet we don't kill the gays and hang them in public. To hold opinions is one thing, to act out with murder is another. I know that by no means is the US gov't good, they are one of the most evil there is, but they're all interconnected and behind closed doors most leaders are best buddies.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Can't be bothered to argue.....At least the Iranians nastier activities remain at home in Iran, whereas America exports it vileness worldwide.

edit on 6-10-2012 by squarehead666 because: Can't be bothered.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by squarehead666

Glad that you can justify that.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MindBodyAndSoul

Oh I can do so and easily, why don't we start somewhere near the beginning with:

en.wikipedia.org...

I did start compiling a more complete list of America's sins, in chronological order, but it depressed me (I used to like the USA) long before I ever reached the 21st Century and I already know from your previous posts that your blinkered viewpoint wouldn't be affected in the least by mere facts.

edit on 7-10-2012 by squarehead666 because: s&p

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by OperationIraqiFailure
reply to post by Team Locke

Hold it right there.

The CIA (aka Office of Strategic Services) installed the Sha Government in 1953 that illegally overthrew the democratically ELECTED Mohammad Mosaddegh.

Did I challenge your reality or will you just throw the facts to the curb, sir?

Lima-1, out.
edit on 27-9-2012 by OperationIraqiFailure because: (no reason given)
Hold this, please.

If you want a country out of you country, you expel all of them, including diplomats. That is the accepted means of dealing with the problem. You don't invade an embassy, kidnap diplomats and hold them hostage.

That is reality. They committed an act of war. We have not yet truly dealt with it.

Do you not understand who initiated the threat or do you need to read my post again? I said in 1953 (which is BEFORE 1979, last time I checked), the UNITED STATES OFFICE OF STRATEGIC SERVICES aka the CIA illegally "installed" (which is a nice word for OVERTHROW) a government.

There is CAUSE and EFFECT. In the CIA, I believe they call this blowback.

Please sir, don't argue with me about who started this fight. The United States and the UK started it. Please show me evidence otherwise or forever hold your peace. THANK you, SIR.

Lima-1, out.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

Originally posted by votan

yeah because the leaders of the USA are not liars or the leaders of any country for that matter.

saying irans leader is a liar is not a shock or a surprise really.

other than that why do we want to go after him??

Bush was completely wrong about WMD. They pretty much knew this.. yet he sent soldiers to die and to destroy a country.

Our government lies lies lies yet none of our presidents have ever been called to answer for their lies or mistakes.

Look i am not anti american but I am not a biased person who cannot see the pot calling the kettle black .

US leaders don't lie like Ahmadinejad lies; no one lies as he is lying.

I watched Benjamin Netanyahoo offer the world a piece of Fruit concerning Iran yesterday. Eat that bomb fruit and see what happens...I bet the US doesn't eat Isreals fruit

www.cnn.com...

I certainly won't be eating the fruit. I'm certain Iran needs the world to eat Netanyahoo's fruit.

but we can just sit back and watch...this is the best movie ever.
edit on 28-9-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

US leaders lie more than Ahmadinejad. I have scores of articles, videos, official FOIA requests regarding actions of the CIA, FBI, NSA, FDA, Homeland Security, etc etc etc showing multiple accounts of human rights violations. Do I need to go on? Have you served a day in uniform? Have you ever made a FOIA request?

Please, sir, don't try to "debunk" another post by simply saying something isn't true. Show your sources so people understand where you are coming from. I see you used a CNN article...you do know CNN censors the holy BaJesus out of their news, right?

Please, sir. Fix this.

Lima-1, out.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
While I don't think other nations should have any say whatsoever in research conducted by any nation, Iran has made it clear that their intentions are to bring about the return of the Mahdi. Which, of course, means the end of the world. If anything warrants the attention of the rest of the world, that should.

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join