It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Haters: NOW what....? What crime do you charge Ahmedinejad with?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Can we just get to a verdict already? Should Ahmedinejad be charged? I say no, because for what? I live in America and he is no threat to my well being...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Speaking of fatwas, we all know that they are technically a bunch of spoken statements that never end up getting written down and put into documentation in case they ever decide to rescind them.

No , they get documented.Even on the internet.

check these sites and see.

makarem.ir...

www.vahid-khorasani.ir...

www.saafi.net...

khamenei.ir...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

just as surely as the attacks on the US Consulate in Benghazi revealed subtle details into the nature of the attacks on New York and Washington D.C....11 years prior...

This is what they want you to believe. And you are free to believe or not.

They did it in 9/11 anniversary to give credit to 9/11.

I ask one question from you :

Why they did this in a country which is not stable and people are being killed and kidnapped ?

IMO , that is because they can do their job better in chaos. No one can find their foot steps in a crowded beach.

every mystery ever discussed in history is being revealed each and everyday.

They want to say that Iranian's motivation is to take revenge on what happened 2500 years ago.

That is very naive , if you buy it.

They are attempting to legalize another war and invasion. And you are buying them well.

Invade and kill any one you want. But you will be questioned.

Iran , Iraq , Afghanistan , Turkey , Syria , Vietnam , Japan , Russia , China , whole Europe.

Do it for 1000 time and know that bringing war is not going to make you lovely and popular.

And you will be questioned for it.
edit on 28-9-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Iran , Iraq , Afghanistan , Turkey , Syria , Vietnam , Japan , Russia , China , whole Europe.

I don't want to misunderstand.
Are you saying that the US invaded Russia and the whole of Europe at some point?
Or that the US plans to do this?
edit on 28-9-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
-Iran says they aren't trying to develop nuclear weapons.

IF they are, why is that a problem? Seems to me like this is becoming a typical stance on conflict and that's unfortunate. For example, an armed police officer is only paranoid of somebody putting their hands in their pockets because he's armed. If he wasn't armed, it wouldn't be such a life threatening situation. Both the US and Israel are nuclear, so Iran has that right as well.

-Iran has not made idle threats against the United States.

Feel free to post links disproving this but from what I see, Iran has threatened to hit US bases surrounding it, IF attacked first, in effort to thwart further attack efforts. How the hell are you gonna be mad at that? That's very sound, smart tactics - and totally understandable considering who Israels bitch has been for the last 60 years...

-Iran has threatened a regime which has been expanding on stolen land, murdering people, destroying families, and destroying homes - the zionist regime.

I say GOOD. Somebody should effin say something. But noooo, in the US we have a bunch of die hard Israel supporters. Really though, WHAT are they even supporting?!?! A free loading, living above the law nation that popped up in 1948 which HAPPENS to be surrounded by its own enemies?

The only reason Israel is surrounded by its enemies is because of its oppression of Palestinians.

Iran has not threatened JEWS, but it has threatened the zionist regime.... Given the zionist regimes resume of pimpin the US and building upon the graves Palestinians, I say those of you who support them, support the real criminals in the situation.

So my original question stands, what reason do you cite to support a possible war with Iran. Or even "strategic strikes to halt their nuclear advancement".... Why??? What are you afraid of...?

There are a few things i have a problem with.

1. Israel has always been there, it just was declared the State of Israel in 1948.
2. So everyone should have nukes? It's none of our business? No countries that have threatened war and are not part of regulating nuclear technologies should not me allowed to have them. Period. If you abide by laws then yes, you have the right to defend yourself to the fullest, but if you are lawless and do no cooperate then you should not. Should be allow criminals to carry around weapons because we all have the right to bare arms??

We also have a nice little piece of paper saying and direct threat to one of our allies is like a threat to us. Everyone says the US gets involved in too much, while i believe that is true, it's the American way and has been since we were brave enough to split from England. We don't need to expect that our allies will do the same for us or other countries will come to our aid because we have for them. Treat your neighbor like you would like to be treated regardless of how they are too you. I'm not afraid and the majority of the US is not afraid. We have no reason to be. Our gov't isn't going to war, but if they do, they make the decision. So take this rant and send it to your gov't.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
Iran played a part in the creation of the Zionist regime to cover up its own past crimes.

you wouldn't understand so we'll have to sit back and watch this play out.

when no war occurs...all their crap will begin seeping from every hole in their decrepit body.

I'd like to see you put your money where your mouth is....
edit on 28-9-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Iran constantly makes threats against the USA and constantly threatens oil shipping lanes

It's not threats against the USA. It would affect USA & Europe probably even some countries in Asia that depend on that strait. It's not Iran's fault that USA has the biggest demand for oil in the world. USA should of thought about that before the industrial revolution. Yet people keep doing the same thing over and over it doesn't matter if gas goes up to 20 dollars a gallon. Americans are going to do what they ALWAYS do....Consume.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
People are losing common sense left and right.Muslim Brotherhood are extremeyl radical and taking over Egypt and are being invited to the White House.Iran threatens to blow up all of Israel or take over Israel and declare Jersualem as its capital.If you was living in Israel or was the leader of Israel or any nation you would never put up with a nuclear bomb threat to wipe your nation out of history.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

first...public opinion does not influence legal environment. Iran can't be charged with any crimes and even if it could they couldn't be proven.

second...i am certain Russia and China would veto any attempt at the UN that authorizes military action against Iran and a second 'coalition of the willing' is unlikely.

third...the American military has a different opinion regarding the threat posed by Iran than does Israel.

fourth...i've repeatedly stated that military action is unnecessary and would be an ineffective response to the threat that Iran does pose, as Iran is waging an entirely different type of war against the west and has been for its entire existence.

for those reasons and many others...no military action which will be attributable to the United States is likely and that is the greatest threat to the Islamic Republic.

It needs to be attacked...more than we need to attack it.

and no matter how many times I repeat this...many posters that are responding to me...will refuse to understand this obvious conclusion.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

Iran played a part in the creation of the Zionist regime to cover up its own past crimes.

when no war occurs...all their crap will begin seeping from every hole in their decrepit body.

and by that you mean...will I bet money that when no war occurs between Iran and the west, Iran will be exposed as being FULL of $#!@?

in a way i'm already long this position. i feel comfortable with the belief that Iran's leader is a liar and when his war doesn't materialize the world will finally see this also.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

yeah because the leaders of the USA are not liars or the leaders of any country for that matter.

saying irans leader is a liar is not a shock or a surprise really.

other than that why do we want to go after him??

Bush was completely wrong about WMD. They pretty much knew this.. yet he sent soldiers to die and to destroy a country.

Our government lies lies lies yet none of our presidents have ever been called to answer for their lies or mistakes.

Look i am not anti american but I am not a biased person who cannot see the pot calling the kettle black .
edit on 28-9-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
They have stated repeatedly that they want to erase Israel off the face of the Earth... pre-crime violation?

"They"?

You really think that whatever mouthpiece said that had the full approval of the people of Iran?

Think again, cowboy. I know some Persians, and they are disgusted with what's being fed to the masses as 'news'.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
They have stated repeatedly that they want to erase Israel off the face of the Earth... pre-crime violation?

So, shouldn't George Bush Jr. be charged with that same brush of justice?

He is recorded as saying 'Funk Saddam, we're taking him out.' a full YEAR before the invasion of Iraq.

The US and Israel have also threatened to bomb Iran and Mossad has actually killed Iranian scientists. Which do you think is more threatening; The words of people who said they will wipe Israel off the map IF Israel attacks first, or the US and its allies that have stationed 25 destroyers, 3 Air Craft Carriers and some 4,500 Marines off Iranian coasts and have put Iran under crippling economic sanctions?

I would go with the latter.

You're ignorance on this matter is clear as day. Go watch some more Glen Beck or Bill O' Reilly. The drool you are repeating is the same fecal matter that they do.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

and by that you mean...will I bet money that when no war occurs between Iran and the west, Iran will be exposed as being FULL of $#!@?

in a way i'm already long this position. i feel comfortable with the belief that Iran's leader is a liar and when his war doesn't materialize the world will finally see this also.

You have a very rational approach that both recognizes the reality and yet finds a better way to deal with it than our right aggression.

Good for you man.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by mideast

Are you saying that the US invaded Russia and the whole of Europe at some point?

I meant , after the war on energy is won by US , Russia and China will bow to US

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

You think that this isn't a war for land and energy resources ?

You think that Bush was right ?

You better remember how Saddam got rebellious after he was being helped by US.

Waging another war will not help your broken economy nor the anti-islamic face in middle east.

You can not make nations love you.
edit on 28-9-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
People are losing common sense left and right.Muslim Brotherhood are extremeyl radical and taking over Egypt and are being invited to the White House.Iran threatens to blow up all of Israel or take over Israel and declare Jersualem as its capital.If you was living in Israel or was the leader of Israel or any nation you would never put up with a nuclear bomb threat to wipe your nation out of history.

Everyone in Europe and perhaps further are under constant threat of nuclear annihilation from Isreal.

Ever heard of the Samson Option

plently more info to be found through google

edit on 28-9-2012 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by mideast

I meant , after the war on energy is won by US , Russia and China will bow to US
Thanks for clearing it up for me.
I don't know if things will turn out that way, but we will see.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart
[Show me one instance by an official.more]

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus

They did not say that.It is a media trick.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join