It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Haters: NOW what....? What crime do you charge Ahmedinejad with?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Simple answer to your question. No countries leader has threatened to wipe another country off the face of the earth within the last 67 years.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by southbeach

in the course of my historical studies, i came to suspect a few years ago and my suspicions were supported last year that the crime, which is being committed against the world and which Iran seems to be the lead conspirator, involves a plot to kidnap and control all of the first born sons of the world.

this theory revolves around the idea that the male of the human species is linked to the forces of both quantum gravitation and time allowing the controller of men then to dominate over all of the world. Iran is pissed and scared because men are free.

Many posters repeatedly point out American military power or military operations in general as the problem of the world, but there are many ways to conduct war and military is evolving to be the least important of them all.

Iran is running a global subversion campaign at the household level in its efforts to implement the plan ahmadinejad has for the world; the one he mentioned at the general assembly yesterday.

People are all worked up about drone aircraft and the real war is being waged at a far more subtle level and from what i'm seeing Iran has taken the leading role in this effort.

Do I need to say anymore?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanrak77
Simple answer to your question. No countries leader has threatened to wipe another country off the face of the earth within the last 67 years.

How many countries has iran invaded the last 50 years? How many countries has america under european pressure invaded the last 50 years?

Who keeps overthrowing democratically elected governments throughout the world the last 100 years? Who has encouraged and funded state slavery the last 300 years? Again america and europe!

Yeah lets blame iran while israel/europe/usa continue their crusade in the middle east. The most you guys can blame the iranian leader for is being anti-gay and anti-feminist...whhoooopi do!

In a perfect world you guys would make sense, but the world is extremely far from perfect.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Oh I see, were playing the 'they did this so we can do that game'. You asked a question in your thread headline and I replied an honest answer.

The facts are, for all of the rest of the worlds fault, no leader has ever threatened to wipe another country out since the second world war. The guy has admitted he wants the total annihilation of another country and you want/think its OK that this chap should be allowed to play around with nuclear weapons? The same country that is run not by politicians (they are bad enough!) but people who believe in some prophecy about Armageddon and some mystical god? The same god that according to certain texts of the koran and the hadiths says its ok to destroys all infidels and non converts?

And just to add being anti gay and anti feminist is a big thing and certainly nothing that should be whoopie dood at you moron.

Thank feck your not in charge of security.
edit on 27/9/2012 by Hanrak77 because: Spelling.

edit on 27/9/2012 by Hanrak77 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by southbeach

in the course of my historical studies, i came to suspect a few years ago and my suspicions were supported last year that the crime, which is being committed against the world and which Iran seems to be the lead conspirator, involves a plot to kidnap and control all of the first born sons of the world.

this theory revolves around the idea that the male of the human species is linked to the forces of both quantum gravitation and time allowing the controller of men then to dominate over all of the world. Iran is pissed and scared because men are free.

Many posters repeatedly point out American military power or military operations in general as the problem of the world, but there are many ways to conduct war and military is evolving to be the least important of them all.

Iran is running a global subversion campaign at the household level in its efforts to implement the plan ahmadinejad has for the world; the one he mentioned at the general assembly yesterday.

People are all worked up about drone aircraft and the real war is being waged at a far more subtle level and from what i'm seeing Iran has taken the leading role in this effort.

Well i gotta tell you that's one answer i didn't expect.
I think the World governments are ran totally differently than we are led to believe and there's a great deal we do not know about.I also believe 99% of them are weak horrible people that need to stroke their own egos by starting wars so they can feel important.

Could you elaborate more on why men are linked to quantum gravitation and time?
The key to the survival of our species is to unlock the secret of Gravity.And i say this because we are reaching a critical time when the Earth will no longer be able to sustain us.And we need to colonize other planets or risk the penalty of going extinct.

There is another thing in this in that in the beginning at the point when the Universe was no larger than a ping pong ball,all electrons were in communication with one another and today they still are but over a vaster distance and we will understand this when we fully understand Quantum physics.It means though that all the electrons that make up the physical body are still in communication with all other electrons in the Universe and is what makes genuine Psychics see.If you can communicate with the electrons in a planet billions of light years away you will have an instant line of information quicker than any other speed including light.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Oh I see, were playing the 'they did this so we can do that game'. You asked a question in your thread headline and I replied an honest answer.

What question did I ask? I did NOT start the thread.

The facts are, for all of the rest of the worlds fault, no leader has ever threatened to wipe another country out since the second world war. The guy has admitted he wants the total annihilation of another country and you want/think its OK that this chap should be allowed to play around with nuclear weapons? The same country that is run not by politicians (they are bad enough!) but people who believe in some prophecy about Armageddon and some mystical god? The same god that according to certain texts of the koran and the hadiths says its ok to destroys all infidels and non converts?

Sorry but track record is extremely important in who should be given the benefit of doubt. Iran has no holy crusade in mind. Europeans, israel and america DO! They are continuing the holy crusades of the middle ages. These are plain facts which are undisputable.

The iranian leader is a shiite fundamentalist as iran itself considers itself an islamic republic. They had elections and he won. If he does not like israel, as many arab nations do not, this should come as no suprise. Israel is by no means a secular country. You can blame hamas or the plo all you want but zionism is all about creating A JEWISH STATE thus isolating and denigrating muslim palestinians who have lived there for centuries. Yes jews belong there as they have lived there for millenia despite the diaspora factor, but that by no means entitles them to a monopoly of influence/control.

And just to add being anti gay and anti feminist is a big thing and certainly nothing that should be whoopie dood at you moron.

Certainly not as big as commiting mass genocide, moron!

Thank feck your not in charge of security.
edit on 27/9/2012 by Hanrak77 because: Spelling.

edit on 27/9/2012 by Hanrak77 because: spelling

I guess we should leave the bilderberger luciferians in charge of security, moron.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Hey look, more anti-American ill informed propaganda.

Not on ATS!!!! NEver....

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchesfromwall
reply to post by Iwinder

Yes it does and if you have the time ask Iraq/ Afghanistan/and many other countries. The USA has been in perpetual war for as long as most people can remember.

They are the aggressor in the world and seem to do what they please.

The USA does not storm embassies, they level a country then build the biggest embassy in the world to make the point we are here to stay......(Iraq)

Regards, iwinder

First, let me remind you of the thread title here:

Iran Haters: NOW what....? What crime do you charge Ahmedinejad with?

If you look at my initial post, you will see that I stated that Ahmedinejad was never prosecuted/punished for his war crime(s) conducted in 1979 in hostage taking.

Second, my other post was in reference to why Iran should be denied nuclear weapons.

As "BAD" as the U.S. may be on recent war fronts, and I concede with you that in hindsight Iraq was a BIG mistake--at least the U.S. is not covertly conducting activities like storming hosted embassies, burning others' flags, etc. on US soil with state-sponsored media to show it off like a trophy.

In other words, the US is at least a nation of many religions, cultures, backgrounds where individuals are free to express their opinions but in most cases, it is not one of *hatred* like the degree of Ahmedinejad and the Extremists.

US is more a nation of more tolerance/caution than Iran. How can you argue against that?

edit on 27-9-2012 by watchesfromwall because: spell

Fairy dust via CNN will do it every time, "in most cases it is not one of hatred"
Well I can't vouch for you but I saw an awful lot of hatred directed at Iraq after 911 which we all know was bullpoop from the get go and we all know the Government knew that as well.

Text
If you look at my initial post, you will see that I stated that Ahmedinejad was never prosecuted/punished for his war crime(s) conducted in 1979 in hostage taking.

And who may I ask was punished for destroying Iraq?

Regards, Iwinder
edit on 27-9-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I will not engage in discussion with some one who thinks it is not a big deal to be homophobic or against women and their rights. You are a bigot and a dinosaur.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

How many countries has iran invaded the last 50 years? How many countries has america under european pressure invaded the last 50 years?

Who keeps overthrowing democratically elected governments throughout the world the last 100 years? Who has encouraged and funded state slavery the last 300 years? Again america and europe!

Yeah lets blame iran while israel/europe/usa continue their crusade in the middle east. The most you guys can blame the iranian leader for is being anti-gay and anti-feminist...whhoooopi do!

In a perfect world you guys would make sense, but the world is extremely far from perfect.

"Democratically elected governments?" Methinks you need to review what the phrase "democratically elected" means.

State slavery? If you recall, the US fought a war that ended slavery 150 years ago. If you mean the slave trade before that, no one is innocent at that issue. African kingdoms were quite happy to sell slaves of their enemies to the Europeans. WHere do you think the slaves came from in the first place? Africa is one of the few places where slavery exists today.
edit on 27-9-2012 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchildren

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

Originally posted by abdel

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
He believes in murdering homosexuals. That's my problem with him. He's also a complete lunatic who really shouldn't be in control of ANY nation, let alone one in a unrestful region.

However, the international flaming of Iran for its nuclear intentions is uncalled for, disgraceful,hypocritical, and childish. I also don't believe Ahmedinejad is a threat to our security whatsoever (unless we attack Iran).

Ahmadinejad is certainly homophobic as most of the clerics in Iran are, but as for murdering them, I don't know.
I have heard the stories but haven't seen any proof as yet (admittedly it would be difficult to provide). If you are concerned about the murder of gays try looking towards Jamaica or Nigeria, killing gays is commonplace in their countries.
edit on 27-9-2012 by abdel because: spelling like an American

I do know. LGBT community is highly discriminated against by the government of Iran. Many are punished and at times, executed.

Protesters are also executed within the country. The government of Iran is an oppressive one and needs to be reformed...however, it isn't our job to do such a thing. It is up to the people of Iran..if they ever have another "clean" and "fair" election.

Oh God. I KNOW seven cases right off hand where someone from the LGBT community was executed! I know of people sitting outside of gay bars, waiting to grab them , drive them down to the river, and take a ball bat to them and leave them bleeding in the dark. I know of gay people being beaten, harassed, and left for dead. I know of 3 gay night clubs, set fire with PEOPLE in them.

The U.S. is SO guilty of crimes against gay people too. It's not just EVIL Iran.

So many people just chomping at the bit to wipe out Iran. It's sickening. There are gay people, women, children, and innocent people there too, but HEY you all want them to die, yet you sit here and cry about the injustices against them? Hypocrites!!

You aren't good at reading are understanding much, are you? Iran holds state sponsored punishment and executions for gays and lesbians along with protesters. This is fact. You're (for whatever reason) speaking of crimes committed by bigoted civilians in this country.

Get over yourself.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I will not engage in discussion with some one who thinks it is not a big deal to be homophobic or against women and their rights. You are a bigot and a dinosaur.

You can't see the forest for the trees. I never condoned bigotry in one form or another, but you keep going ahead insulting me and using subterfuge. Right wingers excel in the art of hypocrisy, just like israel excels in the art of false flag attacks.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanrak77

Which country has he threatened to wipe from the face of the Planet? When you find the answer, let me know. Anti gay? 50/50... It is not pro-creative. The woman side I agree with. Because I can exercie my freedom of speech, as we have seen over the past 2 weeks, the gays are on their own and can deal with their problem on their own..

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I'm afraid you're wrong if you think it's Ahmadinejad.

The translation has been proved to be false.
There's enough posts on ATS to tell you it was nothing of the sort.

It was twisted by the MSM and governments of the west.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

"Democratically elected governments?" Methinks you need to review what the phrase "democratically elected" means.

Your twisted opinions are not good enough to rewrite history.

State slavery? If you recall, the US fought a war that ended slavery 150 years ago. If you mean the slave trade before that, no one is innocent at that issue. African kingdoms were quite happy to sell slaves of their enemies to the Europeans. WHere do you think the slaves came from in the first place? Africa is one of the few places where slavery exists today.
edit on 27-9-2012 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

The europeans brought slaves from africa to south/central/north america. It was the biggest market back then. Ships loaded slaves from africa, took them to their destination in the new world and then brought back various goods not available in the european mainland.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by penninja

So what does Iran have to do with your life? Nothing? So if their ways are in conflict with "ours" let them be. Just because you do not agree with something does not mean you should attack it and destroy it. If their citizens don't like it they can handle it internally, as it should be handled. Most Iranians do not like the United States as a whole, and they have good reason for that, years and years of sanctions based on speculation that they are doing this or that behind the scenes to cause problems. It has crippled the country and affected your average person living in the country which becomes a problem when you try to attack a country. It is one thing if the government and the people are at odds, it is totally different when you attack a country and the people will be supporting the defense of their country and government.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
-Iran says they aren't trying to develop nuclear weapons.

IF they are, why is that a problem?

Great thread, you have proven stupid people support stupid ideas

Congratulations

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Iran has not threatened Jews but only the Zionist regrime? Can't you just say Israel or is it too hard for you?

Israel's population is a majority of Jews, therefore a threat on Israel is a threat to Jews and it's also a threat to Arab Israelis and Palestinians who also share the land!

I personally believe Iran is further ahead in their nuclear program than Iran suggests and I do not doubt they are capable of making a nuclear bomb. Chances are they may already have at least 2 or 3. By saying that, I don't believe Iran are stupid enough to use it unless they are threatened with WMD (nuclear, biological or chemical). After being pounded with WMD by Iraq during their 8 year war, who could blame them. Israel (and any other country with nuclear weaponry in their cashe) would also use a nuclear bomb if they too were to be hit with biological or chemical weapons.

Much of what Iran' President says is twisted by Western media and international leaders (who are also corrupt) but I still believe Iran's President is a liar and a swine regardless. They all are.

edit on 27-9-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tancred

It will have everything to do with your lifestyle once oil hits $150-$200 a barrel.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

Okay, a lot of Jews are really "racist"

I have to give that one up, it's true

And let me say this before I go on to say what comes next, The Palestinians need a State, no one should be treated like that ever, that the world hasn't drawn up lines and created a situation where this stops is pathetic.

Now...

Let me piss everyone off lol

Being RACIST IS Okay

I don't mind when Iranians are racist either or secular or what have you or many other people, in Fact, some of the people of this world I prefer are some of the biggest Racists Ever

I Love Japan, I go there constantly, I Like Jews, smarter than hell (aside from when they are being stupid like in those videos), I Really like Germans and I'm Jewish, how's about that lol? I Like Hindus and they can be very secular for sure...

I Think Americans need to understand that people aren't going to give away their cultures because America decided to be this multiracial, Benetton ad, culture-less whatever the hell we are, People have a right to prefer... whatever they prefer to live how they want to live...

It's funny isn't it... that so many years later Germans and Jews are great friends... (so long as the Jews don't live with them in large numbers lol) Germans and Jews when they CHOOSE to mesh cultures are actually quite compatible... (in actuality so are Iranians and Jews) (nobody argues as well as these two cultures lol)

Take me for example... I have a girlfriend in japan... we are to be wed at some point in the near future

2 Racists lol... (mostly kidding but partly true) My family yells Goyim and her family yells Gaijin Could you ever immigrate Jews to japan without some kind of Holocaust happening? HELL NO

In reality as non secular individuals we are the Same culture... Very serious about our diets, HYPER Intellectual, completely choosy about what cultures we associate with, Gangsta we are NOT lol, Religious Never, the commonality is our cultures produce UBER NERDS... If Geeks had a a Master Races it would be Jews and Japanese... we are THE SAME on almost every level

The only domestic violence that will ever occur or family clash will be over SUPERMAN VS GOKU...that conversation starts and someone might get killed lol...

But culturally on a macro scale there would be irreconcilable differences

You take away ONE single item, As a Jew I am not religious I also really like Buddhism... we are identical cultures. (in reality the more esoteric and Eastern side of Judaism is very similar) I eat a lot of fish, tons of serotonin and Omegas through life, lox white fish... so do they Huge brain development and lol... who else goes to school 15 hrs a day as a kid? Seriously? I did 8-3 then Hebrew school from 4-9 then studied by 13 I had a job in the afternoon too and a business I kid you not, i sold software also... Ditto for Yuko (piano and athletics not heb school lol)

But yet the cultures would never mesh, too many of one group or another went to one place or the other people would be pissed

Why? What was the real reason The Germans drove the Jews out?

The Tiny differences that make assimilation impossible...

No Jews had dinner with the Germans because the food wasn't Kosher as example on a large scale it just wont work out well

The Iranians can hate Jews

Jews are welcome to be as racist as they like... pick and choose who you want.

Nothing wrong with Racism it's cultural and Ethnic protection and cultures deserve and should be preserved

The problem is the violence, Situations that can not be resolved

Palestine must be separated... There needs to be a border, because they will NEVER live together in peace

OUR BS of multiculturalism will never be accepted world wide... The Chinese are racist as hell lol... Indians somewhat less but yeah...Japan hell yeah jews, hell yeah, Germans big time... Racist

In a fight all sides will say this stupid stuff... these words will come in anger from many cultures

But SOME kids, need to be Separated, Islam and the West will end badly

OUR AMERICAN insistence globally on everyone meshing is going to get us killed, I LOVE the hell out of my future Japanese girl... West and East can mesh very easy sometimes if you just bend a bit... West and Islam? You try taking my Saki i'll kick your ass and say awful things... your kids are big on fast food? They are not allowed to play with mine lol (i'm serious tho)

Hate...it's not real, they just can't live together, the words from both Iran and Israel are bs...

But it's going to go HOT if the world doesn't make a plan to separate these two

edit on 27-9-2012 by penninja because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join