It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Haters: NOW what....? What crime do you charge Ahmedinejad with?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Some of you won't remember that in 1953 the British asked the USA to overthow of the Shah of Iran... the reason for it was because Iran decided to nationalise the oil companies... Don't think they won't just go to war because Iran want's nuclear ENERGY (not weapons)... the "weapons" angle is just a front, in 2012 they can not admit in public that they will not let Iran have nuclear energy independance.

At the end of the day it was only in 2003 that the UK/US last went to war in Iraq based on the front that Iraq was developing nuclear weapons and after the fact we learn there was no evidance what so ever. Same as we learn they had no connection to Al Queda, we even have bush saying "we never said they did have any connection".

They'll happily just overthow a goverment and kill a million people and make up a reason to do so, it doesn't have to be real, as long as they get it done they don't care.

This is all declassified, go take a look... they brag about it in some circles now!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

I've been on this site for some time now, so I'll give you a tip - people refer to the general left claims as long as it fits their agenda. Once presented with the obvious logic fallacies, just like you pointed out (which I think is correct), they begin spewing the rhetoric that left and right are all the same and it doesn't matter. Example - "Don't infest my thread with the left/right BS".

Keep that in mind when dealing with such issues around here.

edit on 27-9-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

We stand for equality and justice , you better do it ,too.

Seriously, Mideast, how are we supposed to believe that Iran stands for equality and justice for the world when it doesn't even stand for equality and justice in it's own country? Maybe Muslims in general do, but Ahmadinejad certainly doesn't.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by watchesfromwall

Korea? Vietnam? Laos? Cambodia? Pakistan? Cuba? Iraq? Afghanistan? Syria? Libya? Panama? Kuwait? Sudan?

I don't understand where the misconception comes from that we are the good guys. That WE are morally correct today, romping around leaving a wake of destruction and a list of dead. Our foreign ventures SHOULD have awakened American's to the military-industrial complex we live in today, but I guess our educational system has been usurped with complete effectiveness.

Free to express opinions, that is an interesting thing to say in a country where disagreeing with the government is classified as a mental condition and will get you institutionalized.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Umm Iran has definitely made several threats in the last year. I believe most notably "We will turn the Gulf of Persia into a sea of fire"

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

If there was a Palestinian state, a proper one, not the jail they currently live in, then groups like Hamas would not have as much power as they currently do, at all. If you look at the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, they went from terrorist group to political party, but only when they were ALLOWED to go into politics. Plus, go read up on Said Qotb and learn some history.

You obviously haven't read Hamas' Charter. It's not about just creating a Palestinian state, it's about replacing ALL of Israel and making it a Palestinian MUSLIM state.

The Muslim Brotherhood did not stop being a terrorist group. They were only allowed to go into politics by making promises that they don't plan on keeping. Just like Hamas did in Gaza. They convinced the people in Gaza that they would provide for them and protect them and now the people feel like they're being held hostage and dread the day they ever voted Hamas into power. Just wait, the Muslim Brotherhood's tactic is the same. They're just trying to gain some international trust first. They'll probably wait until after they take control over Syria and maybe even Jordan. I hear there might be a showdown coming between the Muslim Brotherhood and the King there too.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact

Umm Iran has definitely made several threats in the last year. I believe most notably "We will turn the Gulf of Persia into a sea of fire"

Most followed by "if attacked".........

You think they just wanna bomb #...? Really?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
He believes in murdering homosexuals. That's my problem with him. He's also a complete lunatic who really shouldn't be in control of ANY nation, let alone one in a unrestful region.

However, the international flaming of Iran for its nuclear intentions is uncalled for, disgraceful,hypocritical, and childish. I also don't believe Ahmedinejad is a threat to our security whatsoever (unless we attack Iran).

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
He believes in murdering homosexuals. That's my problem with him. He's also a complete lunatic who really shouldn't be in control of ANY nation, let alone one in a unrestful region.

However, the international flaming of Iran for its nuclear intentions is uncalled for, disgraceful,hypocritical, and childish. I also don't believe Ahmedinejad is a threat to our security whatsoever (unless we attack Iran).

And Barack Obama, and Benji are sound minded individuals....??

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

Ahmadinejad is certainly homophobic as most of the clerics in Iran are, but as for murdering them, I don't know.
I have heard the stories but haven't seen any proof as yet (admittedly it would be difficult to provide). If you are concerned about the murder of gays try looking towards Jamaica or Nigeria, killing gays is commonplace in their countries.
edit on 27-9-2012 by abdel because: spelling like an American

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by abdel

Those countries do not matter.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Iran is who builds the Temples in Jerusalem and no one else...its their thing. Solomon, in retrospect, was an ally of the Persians and Darius the Persian finished the Second Temple. This being a fact, it is therefore impossible to reconcile the notion that Iran and Jewish Israel could possibly be enemies. Iran is the only people on earth that can fulfill the most critical component of Jewish Prophecy.

There is more history between Persians and Jews. That king and another kings betrayed Iranians and few people know about that.

Those kings where called Hakhamaneshia = Khakham-maneshian = puppets for Rabbi Jews

But the history has passed.

There is nothing to do to undone all the wars and betrayal. Nothing you can do to undone the harm to Iraqi people. There is always future to mind.

Iran is after it's 12th Imam .If truly.

and the super intelligent Persian/Iranian that was involved in its construction can be mocked by its presence until the stars burn out of the sky.

never happened. Superintelligent.

There is one peace of truth. Those Lobbyists have been running your country for long time. And now , you are aware.

But you can not do much about it.

And the path you follow reminds me of the people who think there is conspiracy in everything and anything happens as some people have schemed for.

Iran is not super intelligent or should have stayed as a big ally and puppet of US to guarantee a peaceful future and enlightenment.

But religion and spiritual truth couldn't help that happen.

You better think how your presidents are chosen and who decides before you do.

+ Why there is so much pressure to change Obama before he could use 4 other years to fulfill his plans.

Deja vu , Iranian election.

The time when there was much conspiracies during first 4 presidential time of Ahmadinejad to make him look bad.

Just like Obama.

MSM has done much to discredit him , it will be much like what happened in Iranian election.

Those Zionist may try a velvet revolution or Coup in your country. It is hard to stop when they are powerful.

If they get their war , they will do nothing. otherwise they will act.

Just wait and see.
edit on 27-9-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I beg your forgiveness, and I don't mean this as an insult but I can't find it in my heart to trust people that like/trust Ahmedinejad,
I am just being honest here, bare with me, I feel either you are totally deluding yourselves or spreading propaganda, maybe you think the same of me,

sorry that's how I feel.

That's why I walk away, no use arguing.
edit on 023030p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

I do not mean to be rude but how can a fully functioning human being have such strong emotional feelings about someone they only have 2nd and 3rd hand knowledge of? These are very personal level notions you are expressing. It just seems really odd.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
Iran played a part in the creation of the Zionist regime to cover up its own past crimes.

you wouldn't understand so we'll have to sit back and watch this play out.

when no war occurs...all their crap will begin seeping from every hole in their decrepit body.

Nice proof. that makes allot of sence now you said it that way LOL NOT.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer
How the hell are people so blind? First the bad guy was Osama then Saddam then Qaddafi then Assad now Ahmadinejad and people are just cheering on every new war. How can anyone not look back at the last 11 years and think to themselves that it is not suspicious? America is doing what they want and destroying other nations and Israel see that fools are so blindly buying into the BS and want in on it, hey if America can get away with it why not their biggest ally... Any one that says Iran needs to be stopped needs their heads examined, what gives any nation the right to tell another what they can and can't have? They don't want a nuke in Iran because they lose their leverage, can't have an even playing field when you are trying to bully can you. People think that Iran is evil because it is different and the American government uses this feeble mindset to their advantage.

Actually, first Iran were the good guys; US ally (until the Iran Revolution in the 70's), Saddam was the good guy (Iran/Contra Reagan admin sold him weapons), Osama was the good guy (CIA asset during cold war), then Saddam the bad guy (Kuwait/Desert Shield and Storm), then Osama the bad guy (9/11), then again Saddam (WMDs and Op Iraqi Freedom).
Bakes one's noodle trying to figure it out.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

It's the argument of a weak mind. If you are permitted to own a rifle or a pistol in whatever country you live, does that logic mean that any criminal, psycho should therefore also be permitted to own one? How about your 4 year old daughter?
Possession by one is NOT a valid argument for possession by "everyone else". It's the argument my 5 year old grandson makes when the 8 year old gets to do something he can't.
Let every citizen possess ICBMs in their back yard. The 2nd amendment gives the right to own arms to citizens. ICBMs are "arms". Now there's a pretty picture! LOL
My 8 year old granddaughter already understands this. Time you did....

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

Iran is after it's 12th Imam.

You should know, since you're from Iran.

In fact, I encourage everyone to read about the influence of the Mahdi over Ahmadinejad and scroll down to "Ahmadinejad's Interpretation".

Mesbah-Yazdi's views and influence over Ahmadinejad and other spiritual pupils grows in importance because his religious edicts are obligatory for his followers. Even if Khamenei has indeed issued a fatwa (as some have argued despite its lack of publication) declaring that making nuclear weapons are contrary to Islamic teachings, Mesbah-Yazdi is theologically permitted to issue a contrary fatwa binding on his followers. As for the Mahdism context of these developments, Khamenei's own words as commander in chief as cited on his website are a sufficient guide: "Becoming equipped with power is a lesson derived from belief in Mahdi. The expected justice, justice of Mahdi for the whole world, is not attained through admonition and preaching … achieving justice requires that just and righteous people have the power to confront the bullies … messengers of God preach to the people, but they are also equipped with weapons."[40]

An editorial in Hemayat, a daily publication close to Iran's judiciary, went further and declared that "we need to prepare for ruling the world" and "carrying the flag of Islam to the hands of the Mahdi."[41] Such statements are often repeated in the government-sponsored press. Referring to a "great event leading to mankind's salvation," Ahmadinejad presented his vision again in November 2005 by saying, "Iran must become the platform for the appearance of the Lord of the Age."[42]

www.meforum.org...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Why don't we want them to have nuclear weapons?

Because it is the responsible stance to take.

Nuclear proliferation is bad.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Technically, the US Supported the Mujahideen. At the time the Russians were there, Afghanistan had its own communist party, and the Soviets were supposedly present there to stop internal warring between communist and non communist factions.

Somewhere along the way, Bin Laden and his friends turned on the US.
edit on 26-9-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: typo

Here is the help you were looking for.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat

Why don't we want them to have nuclear weapons?

Because it is the responsible stance to take.

Nuclear proliferation is bad.

So you, holding 5 ak 47's, an M4, a band of grenades, and no knowledge of a safety button, thing the responsible thing to do would be to tell me I can't have a glock pistol....? That's called being 'responsible'?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join