It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Haters: NOW what....? What crime do you charge Ahmedinejad with?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZakOlongapo
reply to post by xavi1000

more have to die, cos people like U. this is not offence, i mean it...

Already many died because of cartoon/movie .

edit on 26-9-2012 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchesfromwall
reply to post by randomname

iran argument is simple: why can the u.s.a, russia, china, g.britain, france and israel have nuclear weapons, but iran can not.

and its valid and has no legitimate response

Well most of the countries you've listed covertly don't storm embassies, take hostages, and burn the flags of their hosted nations, right?

R-E-S-P-E-C-T -- works both ways.

Yes it does and if you have the time ask Iraq/ Afghanistan/and many other countries. The USA has been in perpetual war for as long as most people can remember.

They are the aggressor in the world and seem to do what they please.

The USA does not storm embassies, they level a country then build the biggest embassy in the world to make the point we are here to stay......(Iraq)

Regards, iwinder

edit on 26-9-2012 by watchesfromwall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

edit on 26-9-2012 by Iwinder because: dp

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

S@F
cool post, very much full of real truth... i agree with U 100%!
just after reading all 11 pages i come to one result. those people in here:
michaelbrux
SLAYER69
FlyersFan
neo96
xavi1000
+ few more not important
are not kosher today.
something wrong with them, cos i know some of them for long time, they are not stupid.
there have to be reason they are here, now and on this ... today they prove what side they are on.
truth is only one right?

Tell ya what there is something wrong with those people who are never critical of what Iran ever says and does,

edit on 26-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Bush jr had no business going to war with iraq a second time. Bush sr could have destroyed iraq the first time around but said he is leaving saddam in power with minimal hardware to act as a buffer against iran and their fundamentalist regime.

Bush jr and his neoconservative cronies messed up big time, and probably on purpose, to allow iran to become big, to challenge israel so that the elites can get their world war 3 depopulation agenda. Russia and china are playing opposition when in fact they are capitalist orientated themselves.

It is all #ing retarded!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185

Originally posted by michaelbrux
I once heard you can't escape your fate...if in fact the US and/or Israel has committed the crimes that people in Iran endlessly accuse them of then we will be judged and destroyed forever.

Michael are you talking about GOD because if you are then this judgement might take quite some time
. May I ask if you follow any particular religion, I mean no offence I just get a sense of a slight bias from the language you use.

I personally agree with the OP, I mean Iranian (leaders) have no doubt committed serious crimes and made equally huge mistakes in one way or another, just like every other country on the planet. Does that mean they deserve war, you know that thing where innocent families are killed over peoples opposing opinions and political/religious beliefs? Well I personally would say no they do not deserve that and I would not leave it up to some external source to make that judgment for me. The US like all other countries HAS committed serious crimes too, you don't have to look that far back to see that so technically the Earth may as well just self destruct because humanity has been guilty for perhaps millions of years.

What War? No war is coming to Iran...despite all their efforts to provoke one.

that no war is coming is the only threat Iran faces. and its not even going to affect the whole country but probably just the soon to be former president and a few of his circle.

military conflict is what Iran needs to survive...

its completely obvious...someone attempted to ignite WWIII 7 years ago and it didn't happen...the result was the disintegration of nearly every major government in the middle east, israel included.

WWIII would have prolonged the rule of all the leaders that fell in the Arab Spring.

WWIII would prolong Assad's rule and it would prolong the Islamic Republic.

the threat Iran faces is the reality that no war is forthcoming.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Tell ya what there is something wrong with those people who are never critical of what Iran ever says and does,

Made my point thanks.

Everything else except what Iran does.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Iwinder

Guilt by inaction now is it eh?

Damned if we do, damned if we don't

Meh...

edit on 26-9-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Inaction usually means someone/ or somebody/ or some group /are thinking about what to do,
this is not always a good thing nor is it always a bad thing.

In this case I think the inaction is a direct result of having to explain to the world just what this major threat was that caused the US to go half way around the world to destroy yet another country.

Yes it is eh?

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

who made it and why? a lot die cos of lies. who is the master of lies? Israel and US! 911-terrorists.... truth is so obvious! it is not guys from caves, it is not muslims,... it is CIA(alciada), mi6, mi5...atc
who pay that movie? U know

edit on 26-9-2012 by ZakOlongapo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

The Palestinians deserve their freedoms! Period! ??? then say loud: F##K ISRAEL! can U do that?

edit on 26-9-2012 by ZakOlongapo because: (no reason given)

While agree fanatic jews(who support non-secularism) are inadvertantly propping up hamas, hamas needs to be shown the door out of israel or arrested and thrown in prison. Bring down the walls and allow people of all religious affiliations to live there peacefully.

Christians, muslisms and jews have lived there for centuries. To claim it belongs only to jews or only to muslims is bull#. Jerusalem is home to the major abrahamic religions. Wise people should know better but then again those that make decisions are luciferians; the last thing they want is peace.

UFO disclosure would go a long way in exposing how corrupt most mainstream religions are.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
He's probably nuke San Francisco simply because it has a high homosexual population.
The guy is seriously homophobic. Just google some of his comments about homosexuals ...

And yet, every 4 years , Homosexuality is an issue in the US.

Gays in Armed Forces.

Gay Marriage.

Ya , we are the civilized ones for sure.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

who made it and why? a lot die cos of lies. who is the master of lies? Israel and US! 911-terrorists.... truth is so obvious! it is not guys from caves, it is not muslims,... it is CIA(alciada), mi6, mi5...atc

Sorry, but liar cant blame others for lying .You already lied on my question what country you will choose to live from Israel and Iran .You said Iran .

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

the last thing they want is peace.... U right! but those guys owned media around the world.... so???

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

hahahaha I guess I was one of those "few more not important". I guess it's better than being called a paid troll or shill. Lolol

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

cos Israel have no right to be.... it is created on lie!! iran make sense, israel do genocide.... i am very independent but i have something to say

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

edit on 26-9-2012 by ZakOlongapo because: it multiplye

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

cos Israel have no right to be.... it is created on lie!! iran make sense, israel do genocide.... i am very independent but i have something to say

Sorry but on this post i must reply with video

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

hmm... very stupid from U. Ahmedinejad is only one who make sense, netanyahu lie for very long time....

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
About time someone said it like it is. The satanists in all of this is Israel, Iran is not perfect, but cmon if people can't see the evils of the Zionist regime and it's lapdog America, then I'm sorry you have been brainwashed

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

wrong, U are the one who lie now

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

The only real issue I have with Iran, or for that matter, Ahmedinejad, is the rhetoric. He gets way too emotionally misdirected, and starts spewing some really hateful # about how he's going to ensure the death and destruction of blah blah blah.

That's pretty much the concern, that the Iranian populace will succumb to the propaganda, and back their leader who seems to be slightly off his rocker.

edit on 26-9-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join