It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Haters: NOW what....? What crime do you charge Ahmedinejad with?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Full of lame opinions here , no proof, no evidence to suggest iran is big evil , iran has intentions to nuke israhell , iran will bombard pencil size nuke in america.

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

- Marcus Aurelius

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by shuar911

Man, If Iran had that many base's around USA, then we would be over-run with illegals from Iran. They could simply walk across our border & invade us in silence , just like all the illegals did. Except the ones in Canada, they may take to the smoke, and forget we're here, like the Canadians do. Those crafty Canucks!!!
edit on 26-9-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZakOlongapo
S@F
cool post, very much full of real truth... i agree with U 100%!
just after reading all 11 pages i come to one result. those people in here:
michaelbrux
SLAYER69
FlyersFan
neo96
xavi1000
+ few more not important
are not kosher today.
something wrong with them, cos i know some of them for long time, they are not stupid.
there have to be reason they are here, now and on this ... today they prove what side they are on.
truth is only one right?

Tell ya what there is something wrong with those people who are never critical of what Iran ever says and does,

edit on 26-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

i have friend from Iran here in UK, cool guy, good worker and he like girls the same way i do... really cool mate. even his family is cool. but that story will be to much for U... btw, i am from middle of europe originally... with no religion or any politic lies in my brain

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

who are never critical of what US/ISRAHELL ever says and does? U? for sure

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

i have friend from Iran here in UK, cool guy, good worker and he like girls the same way i do... really cool mate. even his family is cool. but that story will be to much for U... btw, i am from middle of europe originally... with no religion or any politic lies in my brain

Cool ...i have good friends (good workers , cool guys ) who are the same nations like the ones in this video

But that story it will be much for you

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
Look at the chart on this thread about the base's. Now post me a chart of all the Iranian base's that exist, outside of Irans borders. Please.

Just checked

. Yup the majority of those countries are Islamic and many of them according to wikileaks have asked the US to take out Iran, So far, three POTUS have refused their request. Clinton, Bush and now Obama
edit on 26-9-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Now that makes me think a bit here, so they according to wikeleaks want Iran off the map but yet nothing has happened?

There must be a reason for the non action, I believe that the people of the world will not be fooled again by false claims and bullcrap information.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

who are never critical of what US/ISRAHELL ever says and does? U? for sure

I spend most of my time bashing the current government in the PM forum

edit on 26-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Freedom of speech allows him to be homophobic.. So deal with it

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Guilt by inaction now is it eh?

Damned if we do, damned if we don't

Meh...

edit on 26-9-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Dude , have you forgot about a mosque in india? The Destruction of Babari mosque by indians? Tit - for- Tat

Offtopic:

By the way Shahrukh Khan is a muslim
Nice avatar though!

edit on 26-9-2012 by shuar911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Then I guess Iran has nothing to worry about yet they still spew inflammatory rhetoric.

Sigh, just think back a few years, remember when Afghanistan was going to be the death of us all?
Throw in Iraq and now Syria and then some Iran for a change up.

Yep I must a agree nothing to see here folks but plain and simple rhetoric.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

it was song in Russian, cool one, i speak Russian to...
U are getting funny now... the song have nothing to do with that video...
do U want me to show U some crazy people from US with music from my country? but i will not waste my time, and U know i am closer to the truth then U... lets fight

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

it was song in Russian, cool one, i speak Russian to...
U are getting funny now... the song have nothing to do with that video...
do U want me to show U some crazy people from US with music from my country? but i will not waste my time, and U know i am closer to the truth then U... lets fight

I'm the truth

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I cannot believe some of the posts in this thread.

I am going to try and be nice. I just cant believe how many people are brainwashed. Getting spoon fed and aint even full yet!

The Palestinians deserve their freedoms! Period!

War is not peace. Which Country loves making money off war at the expense of their own people?

End the fed, stop the war crimes, bring our troops home and lets get our sh* together!

Otherwise they are playing the religions... for a Holy War.

Christians and Muslims need to recognize whats at play here and you can better believe the religions are being played! Why? Control! Greed!

History always repeats itself.

If ya think you are "right" with God and at the same time thinking any war or division is "just"..... you better think again!

What is right, is clearly right. War is not justified and it seems to me.... we have way to many troops in way too many Countries.

Live and let live.

Nukes shouldnt be had by ANY Country.... but hey.... at least we have them. That thinking is just whacked to me.

I don't like bullies nor do I want to represent one to other nations. Our respect has gone to shi*!!! We are broker than a joke and the list goes on.

I see all of these politicians. acting like little babies asking for my vote all the while they live high on the $$, driving their fancy cars, got a mistress, doing God knows what else. Spending all kinds of money, sending their kids to private schools, eating out all the time, Living it up!

Fine.. do what you do... BUT... IF YOU WANT WAR then send your kids and you also go fight for our Country. Using words is effective too! But... if ya want war you go fight too.... If ya die, we will replace you.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
They have stated repeatedly that they want to erase Israel off the face of the Earth... pre-crime violation?

So what! how is it A "pre-crime" violation or, why is it even a crime, was it a crime or even considered a crime now or when America nuked japan, no. so what is the problem? obviously the outcome for everyone will be inherently bad.
I'm not Jewish or Muslim so i don't care if they nuke each other, honestly the sooner the better and if they wipe each other off the map well happy days!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

maybe Your payroll ... but not for long

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

The Palestinians deserve their freedoms! Period! ??? then say loud: F##K ISRAEL! can U do that?

edit on 26-9-2012 by ZakOlongapo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

maybe Your payroll ... but not for long

Payroll ?
You are wrong , but not for long

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

more have to die, cos people like U. this is not offence, i mean it...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join