It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Haters: NOW what....? What crime do you charge Ahmedinejad with?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by FlyersFan

No. I posted the truth. But the apologists for Iran just don't like it.

No you did not FF, you parroted unproven mainstream propaganda and then decided to respond by saying it's the truth but we don't like it.

Here is your original post riddled with propaganda for everyone to see:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And as I said, there is absolutely no proof of Iranian sponsored terrorism in USA or South America.

You can't find any proven incidents so you just go and tell me that it's all over the news

Kinda like that IAEA thread using PBS as a source considering PBS is a state sponsored "news organization":

Then parroted and echoed the same things.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Charging ahmadinejad with a crime is unimportant...Iran is on trial in a higher court and is facing a death penalty.

edit on 26-9-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

What?
I don't understand what you're trying to say here. Iran's facing the death penalty, but not the people running the country? Lol, okay.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

More like turn of the century really, since bikinis have been in at least since the 60's. Today even in one of the most democratic countries in Islam, the women are expected to wear clothing over their entire bodies when going into the sea,

Here are some visual aids just in case they don't get that:

Least they don't have to worry about sunburn,

These pictures remind me of how women are treated all over the world...a little better or worse here and there but bad all the same.

Catholicism
The Pope is only elected by the College of Cardinals.[79] Women are not appointed as cardinals, so women cannot vote for the Pope.[80]

Islam
Although Women were included in the process of electing the Caliph during the Rashidun Caliphate (632-661), Women's rights vary in Islamic countries in the modern era. The question of women's right to become imams (a religious leader) is disputed by many, see Women in Islam.

In most Western nations, women's suffrage came at the end of World War I, with some important late adopters such as France in 1944 and Switzerland in 1971

Iran
In 1963, a referendum overwhelmingly approved by voters gave women the right to vote, a right previously denied to them under the Iranian Constitution of 1906 pursuant to Chapter 2, Article 3.

Judaism
Women are denied the vote and the ability to be elected to positions of authority in many Orthodox Jewish synagogues and religious organizations.[81][82][83] This is not true of the non-Orthodox branches of Judaism, especially in the United States,

And hey look at these lucky ladies...the future is brightening!

Saudi Arabia
In late September 2011, King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz al-Saud declared that women would be able to vote and run for office starting in 2015.

en.wikipedia.org...'s_suffrage

edit on 26-9-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Maybe listening other side will bring more healthy discussion

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

Dontcha remember his thugs beat that poor young woman to death in the street while putting down the student protest?

And what did O bah mah do about it? No - thing
edit on 26-9-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
You have seen him personally hang gays in the street? You have any proof at all that HE was directly involved in this?

Doesnt matter if he did it himself or not. As leader of his country, he is expected to exemplify its ideals, and is culpable for its crimes. After all, we dont blame the German infantry for WW2 do we? We blame its leader.

I'm sorry. At what point did funding a group become akin to genocide? Do you have any proof of this? Or are you just spouting off MSM drivel because it suits your argument?

The most ardent defender of Iran on ATS knows very well Iran funds terrorism. You would have to live in a cave to not know this. It is not my job to educate you, its all over the internet.

Do you know how many terrorist organizations the United States funds? Do you know how many groups are put on the "Terrorist List" and then taken off said list when it suits our needs? And in case you missed it, Jews live in Iran. If they wanted to commit "genocide" as you put it, wouldn't they start with the Jews in their own country?

And we are talking about the USA why? The topic at hand is Iran i believe. Please point out anywhere in my post where i defended Americas actions, because i certainly dont. I, however unlike you, believe that all governments are corrupt and looking out for their own good primarily. If you wanna sit around and sing kumbya with Iran, be my guest.

Number one, as is repeated on ATS repeatedly... proof please. You keep using this emotion stirring word "genocide" in your arguments, yet you offer no proof. And you can see MY response above. American intelligence agencies murder foreign nationals on a daily basis. US Military drones bomb innocent civilians on a daily basis. I CAN offer proof of that.

See my point on Hamas and Hezbollah above. You have to be deluded to think Iran doesnt fund these terrorists.

And as I responded to another poster, that is their business. Their women can stand up against it, as they have been doing. And again, your putting a generalization of sharia law on one man.

Yeah, who cares about them? Why should i give a rats a$$ about oppressed people on the other side of the world, right?

Lol.. I'm sorry.. more generalization. The CIA led a coup d'etat in Iran in 1953, overthrowing the democratically elected Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh, to put in their own puppet leader.

And obviously you have never heard of the Islamic Revolution, which is of course what i was refering to.

You mean the election where he won and people protested? Not unlike the 2004 George Bush election win, where people claimed there was also election fraud? What's good for the goose right?

Thats the one! Whether he won or not isnt the point. Its what the regime did to their own PEACEFUL protestors. Go on youtube and google it and you will see firsthand the violence this sickening regime dealt to its own people.

Apparently protest is illegal in America too. Unless you have been living under a rock. So you should charge George Bush and Barak Obama as well.

Must be living under a rock. Last years OWS is testament to that. The only situations i saw of protests being broken up is when spoiled protesters blocked public transportations or paths, incited violence or occupied private locations. Those things are in fact illegal last time i checked.

And your videos are pointless. They only show the police acting, not what drove them to action such as rock throwing by the masked protestors you can clearly see in the vidoes.

No one said he was a saint. But it's posters like you who blindly post nonsense without anything to back it up that get ME to respond. It's when posters like you type garbage like "genocide against the jews" for no reason other than to rile people up, yet you have not a shred of evidence. There is a difference between being an "apologist" and a sane and rational human being, who is against going to war with yet ANOTHER middle eastern nation for absolutely NO reason. Why are posters like you so quick to toss our soldiers in harms way?

And perhaps you can point out where i said i wanted war? You do so love putting words in my mouth! Im simply saying this is a dangerous, deluded man. The one, single reason you appologists defend him is because he opposes the USA. Newflash, he is no better than Obama, Bush, or any other criminal in the Oval Office.

edit on 26-9-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

i agree..

the world should be focused on Nations who are committing crimes as we speak..

and definitively not on the issue's where they are clearly crying wolf..

Israel has undeclared NUKES & refuses to sign the non nuke proliferation treaty

Four non-parties to the treaty are known or believed to possess nuclear weapons: India, Pakistan and North Korea have openly tested and declared that they possess nuclear weapons, while Israel has had a policy of opacity regarding its own nuclear weapons program.

edit on 26-9-2012 by reeferman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
They have stated repeatedly that they want to erase Israel off the face of the Earth... pre-crime violation?

Who is they? The US is supposedly a democracy, by definition it is not when they were effectively bought out by major corporations to make their own rules where there are clearly losers and winners. And one would assume if the US government isn't all its cracked up to be, imagine how Iran's would be.

I'm sure if everyone was given facts, they wouldn't agree with their leaders assessment of the situation. Much like here in the US.

Governments just got bought out, plain and simple, they aren't making the rules anymore.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

News Flash. I don't live in Iran. I don't care how Iran handles it's people, policy's or neighbors. They as per the MSM have done the things you say, But that's the MSM stoking the fires for the sheeple. Iran has attacked no one. Iran has invaded, no one. Iran has done all the IAEA has asked from them, and still no evidence of nuke material. Can't say as much for Israel. But the MSM & Israel still spewing the speak of Iran can't have a nuclear weapon.

Pakistan has them, are we gonna start prepareing to instigate a war with them? NO. India has them, same answer.NO. China has them, why can't Iran. Until Iran, invades and occupies another country & rapes it of it's natural resources, spreads a little gun barrell democracy, All in the name of Islam, the way we do all in the name of Freedom & Democracy. Then I may change my mind. But until that day arrives, the USA is the biggest war machine there's ever been. All for that Freedom & Democracy ( which is latin for) Oil & Gas reserves.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
S@F
cool post, very much full of real truth... i agree with U 100%!
just after reading all 11 pages i come to one result. those people in here:
michaelbrux
SLAYER69
FlyersFan
neo96
xavi1000
+ few more not important
are not kosher today.
something wrong with them, cos i know some of them for long time, they are not stupid.
there have to be reason they are here, now and on this ... today they prove what side they are on.
truth is only one right?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

newflash: that is not the "other side"

that is as mainstream as you can get..

lies straight from the horse's mouth

spewed directly to the AIPAC

that trickles down to CFR TLC etc

pooling up in lobbyist's pockets

spoon fed daily to

OUR politicians that pander to

special interests lining their pockets

while pretending to represent Americans.
edit on 26-9-2012 by reeferman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
oh man , not another iran thread!!! oh well

edit on 26-9-2012 by shuar911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

No, That is the other side , listen all the interview. Now another simple question , Lets presume you have two choices , you will may only live rest of your life in just two countries Iran and Israel . Honestly what will you choose ?But honestly answer i need, nothing more , nothing less.
edit on 26-9-2012 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Iran constantly makes threats against the USA and constantly threatens oil shipping lanes, etc.

And the USA does what to many nations?

Hmmmm makes you wonder a bit no?
Regards, Iwinder

edit on 26-9-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

iran, cos israel cant survive in time... it have no right to exist in first place! claver people know this...
iran is not what western media teach U
fare, fare from that....
edit on 26-9-2012 by ZakOlongapo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZakOlongapo
S@F
cool post, very much full of real truth... i agree with U 100%!
just after reading all 11 pages i come to one result. those people in here:
michaelbrux
SLAYER69
FlyersFan
neo96
xavi1000
+ few more not important
are not kosher today.
something wrong with them, cos i know some of them for long time, they are not stupid.
there have to be reason they are here, now and on this ... today they prove what side they are on.
truth is only one right?

Naming names ha? I'm well aware of US and Israel foreign policy , dont worry about that. I will want you see your ass living and working in Iran and talking free about all the issues are talked in this thread/forum.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by MamaJ
I listen to his speeches and wonder why it is this man cannot have a nuke but others can.

He's probably nuke San Francisco simply because it has a high homosexual population.
The guy is seriously homophobic. Just google some of his comments about homosexuals ...

That in my opinion is way off the topic, Next your going to tell us all here that Iran has Yellow cake and Biological weapons of mass destruction and they just can't wait to use them?

Pathetic is what a lot of people would call that.

You folks never learn and never will, toe the party line and die for what?
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

iran, cos israel cant survive in time... it have no right to exist in first place! claver people know this...

I said honestly answers
. You know what is the irony ? Only place when arabs (and ARAB WOMEN) in all Midle East have equal rights with all citizens in apropriate country is Israel.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

i did work for 3 years in israel, have few girlfriends some fun and find out how things works... still, i always use to say, i was in Palestine

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

i did work for 3 years in israel, have few girlfriends some fun and find out how things works... still, i always use to say, i was in Palestine

Your opinion , free speach is beauty
but i have close friend who worked 15 months in Iran ... he didnt mention fun and girlfirends

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join