It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Haters: NOW what....? What crime do you charge Ahmedinejad with?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I almost died laughing while listening to his speech today.
Most everything he was saying was logical and well said. Then, CNN splashes across the screen "Amedinejad wants to wipe Isreal off the map!!!"
As if that was what he was saying during the UN speech. CNN is deplorable, and all the anti-Iran, Let's all support the Jews no matter what, rhetoric makes me sick. Everyone is so convinced that Iran is evil and they shouldn't have nuclear weapons blah blah blah. You're all brainwashed beyond belief.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
If you can show me the suppossed airplane that hit the pentagon ..

You lost it on this opening sentence. Seriously dude .. just go to DC and ask any cabbie who was driving that day. They will tell ya' that they saw the plane come in and hit the Pentagon. There were plenty of witness' on the ground. I've spoken to a few. IT WAS A PLANE.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I like the guy...he speaks his mind.

and Im whiter than the royal family and more jewish than NetanYahoo

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
iran argument is simple: why can the u.s.a, russia, china, g.britain, france and israel have nuclear weapons, but iran can not.

and its valid and has no legitimate response.

The Us government tells me I can't have a nuke so meh.

And that is the way it is,

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

its obvious you don't understand. as far as you are concerned only God has the ability to see what's right before his eyes. you embrace uncertainty and consider it our only choice in life.

you need for others to be uncertain as well...so that confusion can have a place in all of our lives.

thank God that Iran has term limits and their freakshow president is at the end of his political career.

this is the last time that idiot will be heard at the UN.

Although you will probably feel disrespected, I mean no disrespect: you sound delusional right now...

If you repeat "you don't understand" one more time, I'm gonna consider you a non factor in this discussion, FIRST of all..

Second, you know nothing about me, so don't assume you do.

As for the uncertainty, I don't see me as the one feeding into it. I'm not the one hoping and wishing for Iran to be the boogie man like you are.

i don't feel disrespected.

Iran wasn't even being paid any real attention until ahmadinejad emerged as its new leader in 2005 in much the same way Obama appeared in this country only 3 years later; murky background not much experience and on a wave of passion. in ahmadinejads first speech he claimed that he was surrounded by light and all that beheld him were "astonished as if a hand held them there and made them sit. It had opened their eyes and ears for the message of the Islamic Republic." that message turned out to be a pile of BS, like all other messages that come from the mouths of politicians and religious fanatics...

Its only been since he has been president of that country that its nuclear program has been a world issue worthy of daily updates in the news media....its because he desires for it to be and for the people playing in this performance with him to constantly complain about.

Iran was supposed to have had nuclear weapons 2 years ago and Israel was supposed to have attacked Iran 6 years ago. nothing happened then and nothing is going to happen...

Neither of these things are going to happen as it was all arranged to lure the US into a trap that was set by something using those two countries as cover.

as far as I'm concerned..after watching this storyline everyday (literally) for the last 7 years...I've come to the conclusion that when nothing happens...the thing that created the issue is going to die. Israel and Iran will both survive but anything attached to this obnoxious little game will fall sick and die, alone and in the wilderness (i'm hoping a desert wilderness as opposed to a place with mountains and forests and hidden lakes).

when I keep saying you won't understand...its because most people don't want to understand...you seem to be pushing an Iran good, Israel/West evil angle as if good and evil have some kind of meaning in a modern world.

so many want/need a war and they need for there to be a good guy and a bad guy and they want the bad guy to somehow be the US...and then they want to see the US punished mercilessly...and because you need this so badly...no other interpretation of what is happening is valid for you.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

iran argument is simple: why can the u.s.a, russia, china, g.britain, france and israel have nuclear weapons, but iran can not.

and its valid and has no legitimate response

Well most of the countries you've listed covertly don't storm embassies, take hostages, and burn the flags of their hosted nations, right?

R-E-S-P-E-C-T -- works both ways.

edit on 26-9-2012 by watchesfromwall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
If you can show me the suppossed airplane that hit the pentagon ..

You lost it on this opening sentence. Seriously dude .. just go to DC and ask any cabbie who was driving that day. They will tell ya' that they saw the plane come in and hit the Pentagon. There were plenty of witness' on the ground. I've spoken to a few. IT WAS A PLANE.

LOL. yeaahhh okkkkk. Where is a video capture of the event then?

And why were surveillance videos from local business confiscated by the fbi????

In new york they said CARGO PLANES by fox news BEFORE the nwo changed the story. Watch this video:

no windows, blue logo....what commercial plane HAS NO WINDOWS?

DAMM RIGHT..........it IS a crusade!!!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Char-Lee

Well it might help if they didn't have their yearly state sponsored "Death to America" celebration. Somebody might take them seriously one of these days...

And you can't understand where that hate may come from?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

More like turn of the century really, since bikinis have been in at least since the 60's. Today even in one of the most democratic countries in Islam, the women are expected to wear clothing over their entire bodies when going into the sea, and also the men usually are not with the women at the same time either. The men are not supposed to even look at women on the beach, and certainly not women with bikinis. The towns people do not share the same beaches as the tourists.
This is not info from Internet sources.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I know exactly where it comes from. I'm sure all those responsible for operation Ajax are dead or dying. We nuked Japan and bombed the crap out of Germany. Which is a hell of a lot worse than what was done to Iran. Things seem to be going well now as far as our relationship with both.

Iran should get over it already IMHO.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

More like turn of the century really, since bikinis have been in at least since the 60's. Today even in one of the most democratic countries in Islam, the women are expected to wear clothing over their entire bodies when going into the sea,

Here are some visual aids just in case they don't get that:

Least they don't have to worry about sunburn,

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Actually the Burqini is quite modern by current standards

www.burkini.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
- I charge him with hate crimes. He hangs gays in the streets of Iran, then proudly declares at a prominent American university "There are no gays in Iran!". He is also deluded as this shows,

You have seen him personally hang gays in the street? You have any proof at all that HE was directly involved in this?

-I charge him with formenting a genocide against the Jews. He funds Hamas, Hezbollah and more. These two groups have it writen into their charter their main, driving purpose is the destruction of Israel,

I'm sorry. At what point did funding a group become akin to genocide? Do you have any proof of this? Or are you just spouting off MSM drivel because it suits your argument? Do you know how many terrorist organizations the United States funds? Do you know how many groups are put on the "Terrorist List" and then taken off said list when it suits our needs? And in case you missed it, Jews live in Iran. If they wanted to commit "genocide" as you put it, wouldn't they start with the Jews in their own country?

-I charge him with murder of foreign nationals. Again, see my point above. They fund terrorist groups that have killed thousands of Jews and others.

Number one, as is repeated on ATS repeatedly... proof please. You keep using this emotion stirring word "genocide" in your arguments, yet you offer no proof. And you can see MY response above. American intelligence agencies murder foreign nationals on a daily basis. US Military drones bomb innocent civilians on a daily basis. I CAN offer proof of that.

-I charge him with misogyny. Yeah, maybe this isnt a crime in of itself, but Iran treats women like crap. Just like any Islamic country.

And as I responded to another poster, that is their business. Their women can stand up against it, as they have been doing. And again, your putting a generalization of sharia law on one man.

-He partially led the Islamic uprising that took US embassadors and others hostage.

Lol.. I'm sorry.. more generalization. The CIA led a coup d'etat in Iran in 1953, overthrowing the democratically elected Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh, to put in their own puppet leader.

-I charge him with election fraud. See the 2009-2010 Iranian presidential election.

You mean the election where he won and people protested? Not unlike the 2004 George Bush election win, where people claimed there was also election fraud? What's good for the goose right?

-I charge him with the murder of his own people. The Basij, under his and the command of the clergy, they raped, beat and murdered their own protesting citizens. Apparently protest is illegal in Iran.

Apparently protest is illegal in America too. Unless you have been living under a rock. So you should charge George Bush and Barak Obama as well.

Thought i had more but cant remember. Maybe i will by the time you Iranian appologists start roasting me for even suggesting Ahmedinejad is anything but a saint and the saviour of our world.
edit on 26-9-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

No one said he was a saint. But it's posters like you who blindly post nonsense without anything to back it up that get ME to respond. It's when posters like you type garbage like "genocide against the jews" for no reason other than to rile people up, yet you have not a shred of evidence. There is a difference between being an "apologist" and a sane and rational human being, who is against going to war with yet ANOTHER middle eastern nation for absolutely NO reason. Why are posters like you so quick to toss our soldiers in harms way?

edit on 26-9-2012 by DerekJR321 because: typo

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says they do not exist. And in Iran, merely trying to be themselves is a crime that brings shame on their families. But now, Iranian homosexuals are starting to speak out about what it means to be gay and about the lengths to which they have gone to escape persecution.

www.voanews.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Once the truth has been established as fact it is no longer a matter of opinion.

You said that the truth decides who is right and wrong:

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
people will disagree on who is right or wrong but at the end of the day it's the truth that decides this

There is no objective, universally agreed upon way of measuring right and wrong. It is a matter of opinion.

You are twisting my words and derailing the thread off topic.

I mentioned the difference between right and wrong and it's relation to perspective, but once something is proven to be factual, it is then considered to be the truth.

Are you saying that facts override opinion?

That's what it sounds like you are saying.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
I once heard you can't escape your fate...if in fact the US and/or Israel has committed the crimes that people in Iran endlessly accuse them of then we will be judged and destroyed forever.

Michael are you talking about GOD because if you are then this judgement might take quite some time
. May I ask if you follow any particular religion, I mean no offence I just get a sense of a slight bias from the language you use.

I personally agree with the OP, I mean Iranian (leaders) have no doubt committed serious crimes and made equally huge mistakes in one way or another, just like every other country on the planet. Does that mean they deserve war, you know that thing where innocent families are killed over peoples opposing opinions and political/religious beliefs? Well I personally would say no they do not deserve that and I would not leave it up to some external source to make that judgment for me. The US like all other countries HAS committed serious crimes too, you don't have to look that far back to see that so technically the Earth may as well just self destruct because humanity has been guilty for perhaps millions of years.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says they do not exist. And in Iran, merely trying to be themselves is a crime that brings shame on their families. But now, Iranian homosexuals are starting to speak out about what it means to be gay and about the lengths to which they have gone to escape persecution.

www.voanews.com...

I was not denying that homosexuals are persecuted in Iran. I was responding to the poster stating that he holds Ahmedinejad personally responsible for this behavior. Yes, I do NOT agree with how they treat them. Yes, I think Amhedinejad is a scum bag, just like all political leaders. I was not denying that.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Well we hold our elected leaders personally responsible for everything that goes on here, but if someone is saying the same does not apply elsewhere in the world,

Doesn't work that way,
edit on 26-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

That really is rich considering the only facts ever to be true are the ones that you present and the ones someone else presents that differs from your views isn't,

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

No. I posted the truth. But the apologists for Iran just don't like it.

No you did not FF, you parroted unproven mainstream propaganda and then decided to respond by saying it's the truth but we don't like it.

Here is your original post riddled with propaganda for everyone to see:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And as I said, there is absolutely no proof of Iranian sponsored terrorism in USA or South America.

You can't find any proven incidents so you just go and tell me that it's all over the news

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join