Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

When you were a child under the age of 13 did you ever experience a paranormal event?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1
Interesting explain a Rephaim in your understanding ?

The Rephaim is plural for Rapha(h)'s like people is plural for persons.

The rephaim were created during the days of Atlantas after human women became wives to the fallen watchers or Lyrim as they are called.

Each time a mortal rapha dies their flesh is judged innocently. Their spirit is damned to traverse this world until Judgement Day as Enoch the Scribe was told by YHWH.

All rapha's have places of origin. If they were created along a coast then they can often be seen as (black) cormorants.
If they were first born with celestral (angelic) D.N.A in land then they will be seen as crows or ravens. This is where the legend of the Tower of London comes from where rumour says that when the ravens leave, the tower will fall. In other words, the evil British royal family spirits will be (removed) damned to Tartarus.

oh btw, Tartarus is the eternal prison for both fallen b' nai Elohim (men of G_d) and the rephaim.
Been there, witnessed that horrific place in the presence of 3 fallen ones during a NDE.

From experience, when a rapha reaches their place of origin, its like 'completion' or 'heaven on earth'. The feeling of joy is quite overwhelming.

are you saying you are the rephaim or are the you before the event sharing space in your body with one?

i sense i was mainly human before the 'white light' event. After that event i was possessed by a rapha that still occupies this body.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
My mother died of cancer when I was 12. 3 days after her death, I saw her. She was gray (like covered in ashes) and trying desperately to say something. I got within 2 feet and then I tried to touch her. When I reached out, she disappeared. That opened the doorway to whole bunch of other paranormal things in my life. To this day, I "think" she was trying to say she was sorry. She wasn't the best of moms, but she wasn't the worst either. I hope she found peace.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Still very interesting so are you saying you are the spirit of a nephilim? Does that make you evil or good or neutral. What role do you have and do you remember your previous lifetime in body?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
When you were a child under 13 did you ever experience a paranormal event, such as an alien tappin you on head as you were sleeping, or a angel with wings descending on you, or hearing a beautiful feminine voice calling from the darkness. What experiences do you recall that to this day in moments of silence you swear to yourself were real and happened.
edit on 26-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

I was about ten years old and remember going down the stairs in our home and I saw a woman's face looking at me out of a wall. I wasn't afraid but curious at the time.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I was about five years old in florida at my grandmothers house and I saw a demon in the closet it was what you would imagine one to look like it was 3-4 ft tall extremely muscular asexual and it had red glowing eyes and it stood there still as only such a being could I just stared at it for 5-10 seconds and I took off downstairs to tell my grandma but she was not sure how to react.

That area is known for paranormal as it is near cassadega florida which is known for a lot of occult activity.

Then throughout my life I have seen my life in dreams and it comes true. Some kind of precog I would guess but not like miss cleo and I cant control it.

I have mastered lucid dreaming to the point of being fully conscious of being in a dream.

For example I found myself in a room of an empty mansion and I thought to myself this is a dream let me try this and in a flash I populated the room with books furniture and I was amazed that I had just done that like it was some kind of vr simulation.

Had a few other dreams where I was able to take control but it is difficult and tough to do and I have no idea how it works.

I know you might say hey this is off topic but it is not since the reich was using psycics and mediums in their research if you have doubts about the reality of this sort of stuff check this out.

www.youtube.com...

Why would they have put so much stock in the paranormal if there was nothing to it.
edit on 26-9-2012 by tekeen because: (no reason given)

Rapha what did they look like these fallen ones?
edit on 26-9-2012 by tekeen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

reply to post by IAmD1
Still very interesting so are you saying you are the spirit of a nephilim? Does that make you evil or good or neutral. What role do you have and do you remember your previous lifetime in body?

the rephaim are an off-bread of the nephilim. So yes i am one of the nephilim.

The evil comes from the fact that YHWH created this world for humans only. Hence the nephilim are angry at YHWH for condemning them back to Tartarus simply because their human mothers were raped. They therefore take their anger out on humans by creating endless wars.

i now know that my path was set so that i would witness hell before understanding what i truly am.

all previous memories were erased so that i would grow up 'under the elites radar'. This way i would stand a chance of being forgiven for my previous (unknown) lifetime sins.

My role: being a rebel of the rebels i now know its possible for both humans and nephilim to be forgiven and get written into the Book of Life as long as they maintain constant faith in our Savour Jesus Christ.

Many nephil spirits don't believe this and that is where satan traps them by saying that the nephilim can never be forgiven.

There is a future paradise or utopia coming. Its my task to get humans and fellow nephilim to repent because it will only last 3 1/2 years. Everyone will naturally hate and despise people like myself.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by smcneil01
My mother died of cancer when I was 12. 3 days after her death, I saw her. She was gray (like covered in ashes) and trying desperately to say something. I got within 2 feet and then I tried to touch her. When I reached out, she disappeared. That opened the doorway to whole bunch of other paranormal things in my life. To this day, I "think" she was trying to say she was sorry. She wasn't the best of moms, but she wasn't the worst either. I hope she found peace.

nice story, lets hope it was her.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join