It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were Midgets Asronauts ...sent to the moon after Apollo missions?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Considering the health problems experienced by full size astronauts in the Apollo mission era, could it be feasible that NASA modified its selection criteria henceforth , to focus in on smaller human beings, such as midgets and dwarves?

The advantages are obvious, smaller rockets, spacesuits and space craft, l,less oxygen required in spaceflight,smaller toilets ect.
Could the term micronauts be a realistic term to describe Nasas post Apollo era missions to the moon?

Could the moon indeed be populated by midget Earthlings?
Was the utterance by Neil Armstrong , as he made the first steps on the moonmore pertinent than first thought for future astronauts?midgetnouts?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Was the utterance by Neil Armstrong , as he made the first steps on the moonmore pertinent than first thought for future astronauts?midgetnouts?

That's one small step for man..that's one giant leap for dwarf kind..

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Yes. It's a conspiracy. The NASA astro-midgetnaut conspiracy.After all of these years, someone cracked the case. Seriously, why would you think there were midget astronauts sent to the moon? Not that they wouldn't be capable of being launched into space by any means. Expect people with suits and sunglasses at your door soon.
edit on 26-9-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

Budget cuts?
The economy driven thrusts of the post 60s erar equired imaginative fiscal economic downsizing?
perhaps the question is why would atronauts not be midgets?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

The advantages are obvious, smaller rockets, spacesuits and space craft, l,less oxygen required in spaceflight,smaller toilets ect.

Midgets and dwarfs on the moon?
Now, I've seen it all....

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Budget cuts?
The economy driven thrusts of the post 60s erar equired imaginative fiscal economic downsizing?

Yes. Budget cuts. The suits they would wear would cost a few bucks less than standard, full sized human issued spacesuits.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Budget cuts?
Have you thought this through sir? step back and think about it again?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Perhaps its where willy wonka got his umpla lumpa's from or even the birthplace of the snooki

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Can i ask ...are you a midget ?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
This was the one that got me he he he

books.google.com... BZln1YckGRrZ0QybwQ0FgbQ&hl=en&sa=X&ei=4tliUIz5B5LC9QSkm4DoDw&ved=0CFcQ6AEwCQ#v=onepage&q=Diamonds%20are%20forever%20G%20Section%20radiation%20shields& f=false

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Midgets and dwarfs on the moon?
Now, I've seen it all....

We can only hope so!
I know it isn't very PC but hey, who doesn't love a midget?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
No disrespect to the smaller people but I have to say I cant remember the last time I saw one. Maybe he's right, maybr they've all been sent on space missions

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Only when I look down , this is not some cheap shot at smaller humans thread, not in the slightest, it is if one thinks about it logically , a big step in questioning why midgets and dwarves were not selected for indeed the Apollo missions, whilst crassly thinking folks may post crude and predudiced posts gainst short guys, this thread is asking a logical question in essence.
In short.. the Moon is the domain of Midgets , via physics demands?

Or is that we feel midgets have not the IQ or capabilities to populate the moon?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Sometimes I forget where I am.

"Were Midgets Astronauts" just catches my eye like things on those goofy sites do. You know, you see them, and you then spend the next 5 hours going through\ page after page of random images clippets.. usually, old but still relevantly funny.

Then I see this, come here ready for a chukle.

and blimey if the guy aint serious.

Do I laugh, and entice mitigating circumstances that warrant my penalty? Or move on, wondering if it ever truly happened at all.

One leaves the mind asking.. the other without doubt.

I choose KNOWLEDGE!!!!

sorry mods

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Only when I look down , this is not some cheap shot at smaller humans thread, not in the slightest, it is if one thinks about it logically , a big step in questioning why midgets and dwarves were not selected for indeed the Apollo missions, whilst crassly thinking folks may post crude and predudiced posts gainst short guys, this thread is asking a logical question in essence.

Or is that we feel midgets have not the IQ or capabilities to populate the moon?

No they lack the flexability required for such purposes sir/mam..not a dig at little people either

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

One small step for man, one giant leap for small man.
Jockeys are small for similar reasons, I think: less food, waste, etc.
edit on 26-9-2012 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecapsretuo

One small step for man, one giant leap for small man.

Genius. Made my morning right there.......

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
No disrespect to the smaller people but I have to say I cant remember the last time I saw one. Maybe he's right, maybr they've all been sent on space missions

Game of Thrones. The only one ... Jesus Im sick of that members bar covering where I type till I move this bloody text box up half a page.. whos stupid idea was that floating rubbish.. -- the Only one you'll ever need to see to know how friggen Awesome that are with attitude.

I love that guy.

good stuff

edit on 26-9-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Ok.You are actually serious. What money do you think would possibly be saved sending midgets to the moon? The rocket boosters would not change in size, because they are needed for adequate fuel and thrust to propel the spacecraft into space. They would be able to handle the physical rigors of rocket propulsion, yes. Why would anyone think that midgets would somehow possess lower intelligence than anyone else?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

the Moon is the domain of Midgets , via physics demands?

I think you have to understand about the fact of the camera position for a start.

Sure i cherish the little things in life however the IQ is not the question ..the question
is i think the public would actually get fed up with looking at nothing but the landers feet sir/mam

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join