It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One weird gal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Hi ATS so after 20 replies i also decided to introduce myself...
Im a CGI artist, i model, rig and texture also illustrate. I also do traditional paintings and most important of all i love my work!
I have been fascinated of all kind of conspiracy theories, aliens, myths and science also global issues. Im kinda feeding my creative mind with all kind of "nonsense" as my father would put that. Im also fascinated of doomsday scenarios and what might happen.
Honestly i get lot of ideas just by reading ATS.. doesn´t that sound that ATS matters?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

An apocalypse fan who does CGI and artwork? Am I reading this correctly???

Welcome to ATS! Now... can ya work me up a really short CGI apocalypse movie that shows the world ending and me, in the foreground, holding a bottle of Crown and pointing and laughing? Because that's sort of always been my dream... Not the movie... just the Crown, pointing, laughing part.

Oh, and welcome to doom central... errrr.... ummm ATS!

~Heff

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Has any one ever told you that you're one weird gal? Welcome to the home of the weird.

edit on 26-9-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
everyone has weird traits...normal is boring.. welcome to the board.
is your avatar some of your work?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I believe most of CGI artists are build this way
Your pose and expression would look like Woody Harrelson at 2012

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

Many has and thanks

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by camouflaged

Quilty as charged. And you are right normal is boring.. reality can also be boring in large scale but in closer look fascinating

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
oh come on, she's cgi. she's not real. probably created by a rogue viras.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Weird? Not being very artistic myself, I find everyone who is... sort of different.

Not saying anything bad, its just hard for me to invision certain types of creativity.

But I wouldnt call it weird.

Oh and you will get plenty of inspiration here on a daily basis.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
Hi ATS so after 20 replies i also decided to introduce myself...
Im a CGI artist, i model, rig and texture also illustrate. I also do traditional paintings and most important of all i love my work!
I have been fascinated of all kind of conspiracy theories, aliens, myths and science also global issues. Im kinda feeding my creative mind with all kind of "nonsense" as my father would put that. Im also fascinated of doomsday scenarios and what might happen.
Honestly i get lot of ideas just by reading ATS.. doesn´t that sound that ATS matters?

as with everything in life, here at ATS you have to dig through a huge pile of horse manure to find the thoroughbred. welcome, always nice to have a fresh opinion. most of us here try and have intelligent conversations, and i put the emphasis on "most", i'm sure you'll discovered why.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Your avatar is amazing !

Welcome to the nuthouse - the doom and gloom parlour - the zoo ATS !

Looking forward to your contributions. Another creative mind to corrupt !

Have Fun & Enjoy !!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Welcome to the ATS family Dullukka.

Many, many years ago I was told there was this intriguing door. I opened it but the door fell shut behind me. From that moment I became a permanent resident in this "shady" hotel and was never allowed to leave...

So, now I am stuck with all those crazies in here....Fortunately there are a few sane people in here who are able to apply the proper meds to members who completely lost it.

You will find your way soon enough...

PS, Please tell us all about some CGI someday.....

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
all the best people are weird. welcome to you.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Welcome to the Apocalypse eh?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
(Johnny rolls out the Welcome Wagon Buffet Cart, cues the music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome dollukka

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from & to add your thoughts to right now. Once you have achieved a minimum of 20 post replies, you'll be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you. So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Welcome to the site doll... hopefully this place meets up to your weirdness standards

I am also an artist, so I will reiterate that yes, we are stereotypically weird people. Why else do we find the need to create? Our view of the world tends to be so different than others we have to create the image to show you. Whether I want to or not I paint my hopes, fears and expectations, no matter how hard I try to do otherwise.

The amount of conspiracies out there are all very well represented here so it will never be dull, just jump in where you feel the inspiration to. There are many answers, and twice as many more questions here, so please feel free to tell us what's on your mind.

If you ever want to talk art, I'm always down... or if you want to see some of my weirdness, click my signature.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
i love weird girls
they do all the good nasty stuff

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
We are Rigel4...... We are stranger than you .

You can't see the eyes of the demon until him come callin'.

Welcome.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!
Sorry I'm a little late! You have a GREAT avatar! If that is your CGI work, props!
Hope you like it here! Have a great day!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join