It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wields the most power, the Queen, Vatican, the Pope, Obama , Zionists, Rothschild

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SymbolicLogic
reply to post by dwarfflex

WE are. We are more powerful. The people. If we weren't, they wouldn't try so hard to make us think we were powerless. Who ever 'THEY' are. I think they are us too. Those bastards.

Of course we are more powerful than the globalist cabal. It's just that the OP was wondering who is or what group is higher up in the grand scheme of things of developing THEIR vision of a NEW WORLD ORDER. Some blame Jews others say zionists others say El Vaticano, or the queen of England or even El presidente of the banana republic while some blame the Rothschilds and the 13 "illuminati" familias or the Jesuits. Me? Well after 8 years of research I can say is that 33 families currently run the show. They all originate from the Akkadian empire way before Atlantis was even heard of. I mean after all Atlantis would have been around ancient Egypt times. These families changed names as the times changed but they still play the same role of playing the oligarchs controlling the throne of the emperor/king/pharaoh/president whom ever was leader of whatever empire they controlled at the time through MASSIVE amounts of wealth. These families are the ones that helped fund the creation of the Vatican helped create the Zionist state of Israel. They are the ones that helped fund the crusades, the revolutions of both France and America, the 2 world wars as well as this current war on terror and the upcoming 3rd world war that we are entering. These families have infiltrated into every aspect of society. I said there are 33 families because there are 3 types of nobilities they go by with 11 families in each type of nobility. You got the white nobility which are more public and consider themselves to be the modern day oligarchs or the "technocrats" they are more public and they are names you guys might have heard about such as the Rothschilds/Rockefellers etc. Then you got the black nobility you may have heard of them they are the people that are behind such secret societies like the Jesuits and the knights of Malta. They are also members of the Vatican's courts. Some of these families go by the names like orsini, Breakspear, pallavicini, aldobrandini. Then last but not least you got the grey nobility these families are never known to the general public or the conspiracy group itself. The only thing that is known about these people are that they are behind the Arcana Arcanoum society, the rite of Atlantis, etc. The grey nobility are the ones who decide who gets to be Grey Pope of Rome.

As a famous researcher once said "Read everything, Listen to Everybody, Don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your own research." As I have done by researching continuously though out my eight years (still continuing) of personal hardcore research.

edit on 27-9-2012 by truthofnitrous because: Add things

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
Obama controls the strongest military of all time. That is the only real power in the world. Military strength

The same military they've been injecting with squalene to kill 'em off quick?? PLEASE...

There be alot of DEAD US military. 75% of the Vietnam Vets are all dead. 80% of all the Desert Storm vets are dead. 45% of all the Iraq War vets are already dead.

They've been getting poisoned and killed off to save $$$$.

Look at the Pentagon's Retired Military Trust Fund.....did you notice it has enough money in it to pay the Nations retired military for 10+ years right now without 1 penny in Federal appropriations?? They've been banking money in that trust due to tactics used to kill off their own military.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

Originally posted by theconspirator
Obama controls the strongest military of all time. That is the only real power in the world. Military strength

The same military they've been injecting with squalene to kill 'em off quick?? PLEASE...

There be alot of DEAD US military. 75% of the Vietnam Vets are all dead. 80% of all the Desert Storm vets are dead. 45% of all the Iraq War vets are already dead.

They've been getting poisoned and killed off to save $$$$.

I am far from a big fan of our government, but I think you are making up these numbers and have no earthly idea of the real numbers. 80% of desert storm vets? nope. Just nope.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
I am far from a big fan of our government, but I think you are making up these numbers and have no earthly idea of the real numbers. 80% of desert storm vets? nope. Just nope.
100% of Civil War vets are dead. It's a conspiracy, I tell you!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Conspiracy!? Everyone knows they shed their human form and went back to their home planet...with Elvis.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

there cannot be only one.
there may be a heirarchy of some type.
but not one family/organisaton/religion can wieild so much influence without interfereing with others plans.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Perhaps it is more important to not discuss who wields the most power, but who WILL wield the most power in the future? Furthermore, if we are talking about pulling the strings then perhaps the leader with the most power is not the best candidate for easy manipulation.
Unless the power they have now is granted by a secret society, the most powerful person is in fact the most likely individual to resist attempts to control them / etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join