It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wields the most power, the Queen, Vatican, the Pope, Obama , Zionists, Rothschild

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Without a doubt;
EXXON and the Pentagon.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwarfflex
Who would you say wields the most power influence , the Queen , the Pope , Vatican, Obama, Zionists, roths childs .

The people do.

The masses.

the great unwashed.

Mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, sinners, saints.

Us.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Pictures with a thousand words.

my personal favourite. Note the 'all seeing eye' at the top of the pyramid

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Who would you say wields the most power influence , the Queen , the Pope , Vatican, Obama, Zionists, roths childs .

The media

They and they alone decide what we should know, and what we should know about it.

Tomorrow Never L(D)ies .......

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

I think it's the wealthy American/Eurpoean families/dynasties and their colossal business/banking interests.
These families seem to have the CIA and the US military to help them shape things.
The usual suspects: Rockefeller, DuPont, Carnegie, Mellon, Morgan, Kellog, Harriman, Bush etc.
Also, most of those families intermarried. The McCormick and Rockefeller families have intermarried, as have many others. I don't know if it's as shadowy and outright weird as people play it up to be, i.e. I think the Bohemian Grove stuff may be overblown.

I saw someone mention that the Rothschilds were "passe." I think they are right in there, if not the top dog in everything. All we need to do is follow the money. See who owns the companies/stock (if possible), see the connections people make in that upper echelon club. I don't think the Vatican or the Zionists run things,
but I could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Or possible ATS. How many false flag attacks have we thwarted this year alone, simply by posting up our suspicions here?
The IIuminati, Bilderbergers, Reptilians, Annunaki and God himself can do nothing - because we always rumble them first!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The United States spends more on weapons and service people than the rest of the world put together. It has more military bases, more surveillance technology and more cutting edge R&D than anywhere else in the world.

So whoever controls the US military is the most powerful group in the world. That control tends to shift around a bit, but it's mostly under control of moneyed elites (both in and out of the US).

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

The media

They and they alone decide what we should know, and what we should know about it.

Tomorrow Never L(D)ies .......

Absolutely. In all places, especially in the West, where the state has lost the ability to control people directly by violence, then the media has taken over the job of oppressing citizen's minds with informational violence and coercion. This control frequently overlaps with psyops from the military and intelligence services, who all serve whoever pays their wages (again, assorted, changeable elites worldwide).

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The true power brokers are unknown, hidden and pretty much omnipotent.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Think it's just new age BS? Think again...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

"But all that was to pale into insignificance because, in 1971, Puharich discovered Uri Geller.

At their first meetings in Tel Aviv in 1971, Puharich hypnotised Geller in an attempt to find out where his abilities came from. As a result, the young Israeli started to channel 'Spectra' - an entity which claimed to be a conscious super-computer aboard a spaceship. However, Puharich suggested to him that there might be a connection with the Nine Principles, and Spectra readily agreed that there was. The Nine claimed that they had programmed Geller with his powers as a young child."

Holy sh*t!! They've got Uri Geller on their side! Step off - these people are obviously the supreme power brokers in the world.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by yampa

Originally posted by olaru12

"But all that was to pale into insignificance because, in 1971, Puharich discovered Uri Geller.

At their first meetings in Tel Aviv in 1971, Puharich hypnotised Geller in an attempt to find out where his abilities came from. As a result, the young Israeli started to channel 'Spectra' - an entity which claimed to be a conscious super-computer aboard a spaceship. However, Puharich suggested to him that there might be a connection with the Nine Principles, and Spectra readily agreed that there was. The Nine claimed that they had programmed Geller with his powers as a young child."

Holy sh*t!! They've got Uri Geller on their side! Step off - these people are obviously the supreme power brokers in the world.

Your sarcasm is duly noted and appreciated, but behind the theatrics and stage play for the masses lies a very real power, hidden and malevolent. Do you think the CIA involvement is just a coincidence?
edit on 26-9-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Obama controls the strongest military of all time. That is the only real power in the world. Military strength

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
If we wanted, We the people could rule the world. We are the only once who can create peace.

We can live without the banksters, politicians and kings. But they would not be without our consent.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
Obama controls the strongest military of all time. That is the only real power in the world. Military strength

And the Pope, who is the head of the Vatican, has the entire U.S. government in his back pocket. And more so, the Black Pope is the real evil behind the scenes. There are many organizations and clubs and groups throughout the world, but none can compare to the beast the world wonders after in Rome.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeramie
the Black Pope is the real evil behind the scenes.

Morgan Freeman??

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

i believe it. pepe orsini is so powerful he doesn't even have his own wiki page.

only someone very powerful and with great influence can manipulate wikipedia.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The Sabbateans - Frankists Zionists Illuminati

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I think everybody would be surprised to varying extents as to the true manipulators/power pushers of the world.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

WE are. We are more powerful. The people. If we weren't, they wouldn't try so hard to make us think we were powerless. Who ever 'THEY' are. I think they are us too. Those bastards.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Men love the darkness and hate the light, lest their deeds be exposed,

and there will be a strong delusion , and the whole world will go after the beast, worship his image, take his mark.

those that wont are hunted down and killed if found.

and who can make war with the beast.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join