It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wields the most power, the Queen, Vatican, the Pope, Obama , Zionists, Rothschild

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Who would you say wields the most power influence , the Queen , the Pope , Vatican, Obama, Zionists, roths childs .

i expect its a pretty deep rabbit hole, and the warrens are joined, by secret tunnels as such, is their a head honcho ,

or would that be the anti christ, lucifer.

i have heard some trying to say there is a NWO that is at war with the old world order.

the NWO are meant to be the good guys,

are their any good guys as such, in this den of vipers ?

to be it looks like murder on the orient express , they are all involved to a lesser or greater degree

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

edit on 26-9-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Much like politics then the power (Very loose term, ill go with "Influence of Authority") distributions of the different elitist clubs blend at the top, its all just different branches of the same franchise.

You will never find the top echelon of the pyramid, as they choose to stay hidden.

Now for anyone who thinks its a foolish conspiracy that there is a power pyramid and a few people controlling it from the top down, well, please give me an example of a physical societal structure which is not a pyramid ?

Namaste.
edit on 26/9/12 by WiseThinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/9/12 by WiseThinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

Look up Pepe Orsini of the infamous Orsini family. He's more powerful than Rothschild more powerful than Israel more powerful than El Vaticano/The pope more powerful than the queen of England and the queen of the Netherlands. Hell he's even more powerful than the black pope/Jesuit general.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dwarfflex

Who pulls their strings ?

Who do they worship ?

And who is going to drag every stinking one of them to hell on Judgement Day ?

Answer: lucifer

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Who would you say wields the most power influence , the Queen , the Pope , Vatican, Obama, Zionists, roths childs .

i expect its a pretty deep rabbit hole, and the warrens are joined, by secret tunnels as such, is their a head honcho ,

i have heard some trying to say there is a NWO that is at war with the old world order.

to be it looks like murder on the orient express , they are all involved to a lesser or greater degree

I will give a different answer than any of the choices that you have provided. WE are. The common everyday working class group of people that makes every nation run. It's a shame that most do not understand what power we all hold as a collective consciousness.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

Any more info on this guy?

Strangely enough I can't find anything on him...

Weird.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMoose
reply to post by truthofnitrous

Any more info on this guy?

Strangely enough I can't find anything on him...

Weird.

He goes by the position of the grey Pope which is far more powerful than the black pope/Jesuit general and the public White Pope. He is a member of the Vatican's council of 10 or the Jesuit high grey council of ten. He is also a member of a secret society that I have been researching as of late that goes all the way back to the days of Atlantis called arcana arcanorum. The arcana arcanorum
edit on 26-9-2012 by truthofnitrous because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMoose

I found loads on him. It wasn't very convincing though.
Just google his name Pepe Orsini

Aside from lucifers interference I don't think there's one big leader or boss. I think there's a few or more who collectively have an agreement with each other. They decide who controls whichever regions.
If your looking for earthly names or busnesses maybe its Royal Dutch Shell.

La Farge is huge and are pretty much running the show on infrastructure, roads, bridges, etc. If your paying attention you will notice they are involved in upgrades that are about disaster preparedness like upgrading dykes and levees ( Katrina) or upgrading bridges in earthquake regions. They love volcanic ash, it can be made into concrete and they are always around once the disaster had struck to put it all back together. Earthquake damage, hurricanes, volcanic eruptions. The Bushes and Hilary Clinton have served on board of directors. There's ties to the Gulf War.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Israel wields the most power.

Due to the technology at their fingertips now they can decide who walks this Earth.

They are now God's. The Pope is actually the weakest man on your list. He doesn't have any satellites in space or advanced directed energy weapons to point and click and make people go away.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

the Queen , the Pope , Vatican, Obama, Zionists, roths childs,

The Queen, the pope, the Vatican, ... no real power at all. Obama .. just a puppet who thinks he has a lot of power. Zionists? If the supposed Zionist threat was what anti-Jewish bigots said, then israel would own the entire Middle East and the area would be stable. The supposed zionist conspiracy is very overblown. Rothschilds? Passe.

It's the Bildebergs. They control it all IMHO.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Na the bilderberg group is pretty much on the same level as the club of Rome and bohemian grove. The way I see things it's just a handful of families/nobilities that run the world a max of 33 families/nobilities I've researched with 3 types of nobilities with 11 families in each type of nobility adding it all up into 33 families. I'll add the list later after I get some zzzz's.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
the islamic mullahs....when you can whip up blind rage to the point of destruction and death, in multiple countries over one racist, stupid, cartoonish video on you tube...you have power.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Who wields the most power ? I Do.

I have the power to ignore them all.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
is there just one mob boss? no. there are many who get together to party and talk business over territory and distribution issues. someone's always being taken down. no true top.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
If by some chance most of humanity can pull away from the televisions and internet for a while, wake up and realise we are being caged, controled and manipulated, than we could all realise we hold the power to defeat this ..thing that is playing us the fool, the mindless cattle.

Look around you, it's happening. We just need to gather together and use our true emotions and we can achieve whatever we want.

A lot of the current power is under Rockafellar, Rothchilds (sp), and the likes, who help out those under them, like the Bilderberg group, who probably think they have the most power.
edit on 26-9-2012 by JamesGC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

Trick question. None of those listed wields the most power as they are all under the control of the Illuminati. Furthermore, we "know for a fact" that the illuminati is controlled by the Reptillians who were the first on this planet.

Nice try with your "disinfo."

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
wasn't dis info just asking a question, which i have been pondering , thinking as a christian how i should view Israel, posted a thread on this in the religion forum here,

so ive been looking deeper into this, and a lot came up about the Zion state of Israel, the Rothschild s control of the west. US

And i know many in Israel protest about the Zion state saying it is the enemy of Judaism.

in the end times its written two thirds of Israel will be taken out, and its also said the anti christ will rule from Jerusalem. , may all ready be. Zionists ?

ive heard people say the Rothschilds are the vaticans bankers, Lucifers high priests in the Illuminati ect .

Often mentioned to s the 13 blood lines in the illuminati, the council of 13.

free masons council of 33

in the unhived mind other blood lines are also mentioned

Now we come to the real omega point of control over this global conspiracy as we find the Papal Nobility bloodlines of old going back to the Ptolemaic dynasty era of Egypt. Notice who commissioned the Knights of the Virgin Mary IHS as the Society of Jesus and this was Alessandro Farnese. These are most powerful bloodlines in existence such as the House of Aldobrandini along with the House of Orsini. The Knights of the Virgin Mary IHS are merely a gatekeeper for this level of hidden power. The Borgia family also came within this level along with the Medici. Note how the Medici were bred into the Orsini bloodline for status. Now the connection of the Borghese to the Aldobrandini bloodline. These are what you may wish to term the Grey Knights or the Supèrieur Inconnu.

theunhivedmind.com...

Then my other thought was some say the Assyrian anti christ will be Jewish others Islamic,

some mention the mad hi

so im thinking if the Zionists Rothchilds serve lucifer.

and people see Islam as the beast, why is satan attacking satan,

the Zionist serving lucifer Islamic forces would both want the true Israel wiped out , the spiritual Israel.

then i watched a video explaining all the power the queen has,

but i was lead to believe the Vatican, square mile London, Columbia Washington, was controlled and owned by the knights Templar,

the knights of Malta,

also that it was the Vatican that owned the bank of England , central and federal reserves.

so a genuine question.

knowing many here would have much more knowledge understanding on this matter , subject, than i have been able to find, piece together my self.

whose playing who ? whose bowing to who. what is their relationship to the Zionist state of Israel. ?

edit on 26-9-2012 by dwarfflex because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2012 by dwarfflex because: whose playing who ? whose bowing to who. what is their relationship to the Zionist state of Israel. ?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

[Implying that they aren't all working together]

Second line.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
YOU

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join